Rangers of the Wild

Bananasaurus

23 hours ago, HopeOfFuture said:

@RandomGreens9875

@HopeOfFuture @RandomGreens#9875 isn't working, you don't seem to exist on Discord. Add me instead, Bananasaurus#7362.

Then once I have you on my friend's list I can invite you.

((A letter would be sent out to all current and hopeful recruits of the Rangers, one by one, city by city and town by town. AFTER READING, please look at the updated By-Laws on the first post!

The application form has been changed as well: "birth year" instead of "age," and "character's reason for joining" instead of "reason for joining"))

"Hail, Rangers.

I hope this letter finds you well and in relatively good sorts. Given the tense nature of Atlas at this moment, I believe it is best to revisit the most important tenet of this guild.

Our neutrality.

It has become increasingly clear that it is no longer feasible to recuse ourselves utterly from the nations warring with each-other, given that most of you do not reside at our head-quarters, or have family that do not. Thusly, I believe it is best for individuals to be given the choice on whether or not to give up all titles and allegiances upon joining.

However, at the very least, they must be left at the door and when aiding those in need. I care not if the person is orc, human, kha, elf, dwarf, or what have you: if they are in need of aid that does not impede our ability to remain neutral, we will help them.

As such, you are welcome to defend the homes you live in, but you must NOT participate in ANY aggressions, attacks, or territorial disputes whatsoever.

Evidence of Rangers doing so will be swiftly dealt with.

My best regards, 

Ranger Master Lyhtorien Banebow "

APPLICATION for RANGERS of the WILD

OoC Information

Minecraft Username:  Gray_Hood8171

Discord Username gray_hood8171#2305

Skype Username:

Nickname Preferred: Gray (both player name and character name)

Real-Life Age: 19

Preferred Pronoun(s): He/him

Activity Level:  a couple times a week

Main Character or Secondary Character?: New main

RP Sample As Applying Persona: "So a Ranger walks down the Roads keeping the piece," says Gray looking down the road." the world is in need of piece. So were do we start."

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Gray Fullhood

Current and/or Former Titles Held: N/A

Race: Human

Sex & Gender: Male

Sub-Race: Adunian

Birth Year: 1642

Birthplace:  "I have no clue were or when I was born" says Gray

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: N/A

Desired Rank: Sentinel

Training Known: Swords play and alchemy

Training Desired/Needed: would like to learn Magic

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: To explorer the Wilds

"By signing this document, you agree to the by-laws above and any the Ranger-Master and Ranger-Captains deem worthy of adding. You agree to relinquish your former station if it conflicts with Ranger tenets, and swear to uphold to balance of peace and nature in our world."

I, Gray Fullhood, herby agree to all of the above.

To Gray Fullhood (@Gray_hood8171), 

Thank you for applying. Your application is currently under review. 

My best regards, 

Ranger Master Lyhtorien Banebow 

**(To apply, copy and paste-this format into a a reply on this thread. An example of a filled-out application is below the form)**

OoC Information

Minecraft Username: TheDragonsRoost

Discord Username: TheDragonsRoost#0516

Skype Username: (Optional)

Nickname Preferred: Kevin

Real-Life Age: 18

Preferred Pronoun(s): He/Him/His

Activity Level: High.

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main.

RP Sample As Applying Persona: "So then, you must be one of the Balance Rangers, correct?" Karren would say to the stranger with the camo cloak. He would then sigh and with his left hand would take off his right glove to reveal a tattoo of a Scale symbol, which seem to represent Balance. "You and your guild seem to be right up my alley."

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Karren Myrsta

Race: Elf

Sub-Race: Mali'thill (Pure High Elf)

Birth Year: 1642

Birthplace: Haelun'or

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: Virarim Recruit within the Dominion of Malin.

Desired Rank: Ranger-Scribe

Training Known: Archery, Battle Medicine, Reading/Writing, Exploration, Melee Combat.

Training Desired/Needed: Further training in the Melee Combatant arts, further training in Archery, Alchemy.

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: My belief in the Balance of the natural world has led me down the pathways of History and the knowledge of the choices we make is maddening. I wish to join the RotW in order to restore the world back onto the destined path for progression and advancements for the world of Atlas and many of the other continents.

"By signing this document, you agree to the by-laws above and any the Ranger-Master and Ranger-Captains deem worthy of adding. You agree to relinquish your former station if it conflicts with Ranger tenets, and swear to uphold to balance of peace and nature in our world."

I, Karren Myrsta, do hereby agree to abide by the by-laws of the guild of the Rangers of the Wild and preserve the Balance of the natural world. I do also solemnly agree to relinquish my former station as Recruit for the Virarim of the Dominion of Malin if it conflicts with the tenets of the guild.

To @Gray_hood8171 

(Other than a few spelling/grammar errors ("piece" instead of "peace," etc.), your application is lovely and we'd be honored to have you amongst our ranks. Please accept my friend request on Discord so I can add you to the Rangers of the Wild Discord server)

To Gray Fullhood, 

vqJmmDC.png

"Well met, recruit; welcome into the fold. I am eager to meet face-to-face. Send a bird my way at your earliest convenience."

- Ranger-Master Lythorien Banebow

To @TheDragonsRoost

(Awesome application! Please accept my friend request on Discord so I can add you to the Rangers of the Wild Discord server)

To Karren Myrsta, 

vqJmmDC.png

"Well met, recruit; welcome into the fold. I am eager to meet face-to-face. Send a bird my way at your earliest convenience."

Lythorien didn't know where his new Ranger recruit went, nor what happened to him, but he'd be worried after his safety, and a bit sad to see a fellow elf of similar persuasions vanish before they could truly get to know one another. He'd first go to Haelun'or to seek information, then the Dominon.

The other Virarim would inform Lythorien of Karren's fate, and Ranger-Master Lythorien Banebow, truly sickened that he'd not seen the pain in Karren and was unable to help him, would return to the rest of the Rangers of the Wild with the sad news.

A dark day, indeed.

**(To apply, copy and paste-this format into a a reply on this thread. An example of a filled-out application is below the form)**

OoC Information

Real-Life Age: 18

Preferred Pronoun(s): He/Him

Activity Level: High

Main Character or Secondary Character?: New Main char

RP Sample As Applying Persona: "A guild all about keeping the natural balance, huh?" Kayen would say to the cameo cloaked ranger. He'd sigh a little bit as he sat in the Haelun'or library and would mutter "Count me in."

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Kayen

Sub-Race: High Elf

Birth Year: 1553

Birthplace: Haelun'or

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: None.

Desired Rank: Ranger-Scholar

Training Known: Swordsman, Archery, Reading/Writing, Acrobatics

Training Desired/Needed: Magical Knowledge, Advanced swordsman skills, Medicine, Alchemy

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: "Balance of the natural world is always in constant flux. I do not mind the ideals of the Silver City of Progression and health, but I find that keeping the natural world as balanced as possible is of great importance as well."

I, Kayen, Do agree to the by-laws of the guild and do agree to relinqunish my former station if it conflicts with ranger tenets. I also do swear to uphold the balance and peace of the natural world.

To @TheDragonsRoost

(Welcome back! Sorry to see Karren go but I hope we can evolve and grow with this character instead.)

To Kayen, 

vqJmmDC.png

To Alsuf Venari (@tostronkforu), 

Thank you for applying. Your application is currently under review. Please feel free to make any ammendments over the weekend as I shan't be able to reply until after.

My best regards, 

Ranger Master Lyhtorien Banebow 

To Alsuf Venari (@tostronkforu), 

vqJmmDC.png

(OOC NOTE: Please friend-request me on Discord so I can add you to the Rangers Discord server. ☺

I am currently recovering from surgery so I may not be able to reply quickly at the moment. Very sorry about this!)

**(To apply, copy and paste-this format into a reply on this thread. An example of a filled-out application is below the form)**

OOC Information

Real-Life Age: 19

Preferred Pronoun(s): He/Him

Activity Level: Medium

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main

RP Sample As Applying Persona: “I heard about you folk. People that are just like my own clan ideals that I’ve tried so desperately to teach to others and yet fail to do. Don’t expect me to always be around as I have plenty of work to do so that my grandson’s name is cleared between his enemies and his allies.” Jarsek says to the Ranger standing in front of him, sounding a little irked. “Though I will try and make my way to your base wherever it may be.”

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Jarsek Myrsta

Current and/or Former Titles Held: None

Sub-Race: High Elf

Birth Year: 1530

Birthplace: Haelun’or

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: Kadarsi Caliphate, Academic Union.

Desired Rank: Ranger-Sentinel

Training Known: Swordsmanship, Smithing, (Basic) Alchemy, Carpentry.

Training Desired/Needed: Alchemy, diplomacy.

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: To promote peace and to teach the ideals of my bloodline to the new generation.

I, Jarsek Myrsta, do hereby agree to abide by the by-laws and the tents of the guild. I, by signing my name, also agree to uphold the delicate balance of peace and nature of the world.

[!] Jarsek hands the Ranger the document and without delay, promptly leaves the area and heads to the Kadarsi, awaiting the reply of the guild registrar.

((are you guys still active? This seems interesting))