Rangers of the Wild

Bananasaurus

10 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

((are you guys still active? This seems interesting))

Yes, we are still active.

15 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

((are you guys still active? This seems interesting))

((OOC NOTE: Thank you! We are indeed still active and accepting recruits. I am ill at the moment and thus cannot over-see official events. but I expect to be back true form in the near future. In the mean time, please feel free to apply and, if accepted, I’ll friend you on Discord and invite you to our Discord server so you may be included in planning current and future happenings within the guild, including those concerning the upcoming map change.))

OoC Information

Minecraft Username: jumperhand3

Discord Username: NotEvilAtAll#2321

Skype Username: (Optional) N/A

Nickname Preferred: N/A

Real-Life Age: 15 going on 16

Preferred Pronoun(s): (He/him, she/her, they/them, etc.)

Activity Level: (Rangers will not be kicked for inactivity, but they will be assumed lost or killed until they return)

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main Character

RP Sample As Applying Persona: ”Sir, would ye mind if oi asked ye ah ques’ion?” Says a wee li’l halfling lass carrying a mountain of books in her arms

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Daisy Applefoot

Current and/or Former Titles Held: Deputy of Dunshire, Prophet of Lord Knox and his Harvest Spirits

Race: Halfling

Sex & Gender: Female

Sub-Race: N/A

Birth Year: 1640

Birthplace: Pendlemere

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: Member of the Academic Union

Desired Rank: Ranger Wildsman

Training Known: Good at using shovels via years of Deputy experience.

Training Desired/Needed: Using bows/slings

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: Protectin’ all the woods from no-good bigguns and monsters!

"By signing this document, you agree to the by-laws above and any the Ranger-Master and Ranger-Captains deem worthy of adding. You agree to relinquish your former station if it conflicts with Ranger tenets, and swear to uphold to balance of peace and nature in our world."

“Oi agree ter t’eh aforemen’ioned statemen’”

To Jarseik Myrsta (@TheDragonsRoost), 

0Z8KuJ5.png

"Well met, recruit; welcome into the fold. I am eager to meet face-to-face. Send a bird my way at your earliest convenience."

- Ranger-Master Lythorien Banebow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To (@NotEvilAtAll), 

((OOC NOTE: Hey there! Thank you for applying but you missed some parts that I’ve highlighted here that need to be answered.))

9 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

OoC Information

Activity Level: (Rangers will not be kicked for inactivity, but they will be assumed lost or killed until they return)

To (@NotEvilAtAll ), 

((OOC NOTE: Hey there! Thank you for applying but you missed some parts that I’ve highlighted here that need to be answered.))

On 11/5/2018 at 3:52 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

OoC Information

20 minutes ago, Bananasaurus said:

To (@NotEvilAtAll ), 

On 11/5/2018 at 3:52 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

OoC Information

I completely forgot about the Rangers ever since I arrived at their base and was unable to enter the building.

Preferred Pronoun is He/Him, and my activity level is about 7–10 hours a week (mainly on my Halfling). If you guys are still active and doing things, I might try and join you here and there.

Also, I have some ideas for 7.0 that I would like to discuss with you, so please message me on Discord NotEvilAtAll#2321

APPLICATION for RANGERS of the WILD

OoC Information

Minecraft Username: Sarcastic_Hotdog

Discord Username: Nova#7134

Skype Username: N/A

Nickname Preferred: Nova’s fine

Real-Life Age: 24

Preferred Pronoun(s): He/him

Activity Level: Fairly active, daily

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main

RP Sample As Applying Persona: During one of her many outings getting away from her caverns, Rena’s nose picked up a most peculiar scent. One that she hadn’t smelled that often: the scent of earth. A very planty smell coming from a stranger. She hurried over, careful to not let her ethereal companion fall from his shoulder and cleared her throat to catch the man’s attention. “Karin’ayla. Have you been to the forests lately?” she asked, her eyes shining with a hint of interest.

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Yvonrena Illykur

Current and/or Former Titles Held: Aspiring Farmhand

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: None that are noteworthy

Race: Mali’ker

Sub-Race: Mali’aheral

Sex & Gender: Female

Birth Year/Current Age: 1672 (30)

Birthplace: (Most Recent Mali’ker Settlement. Been away for a while so I’m kinda lost with the elf happenings)

Desired Rank: Ranger-Keeper

Training Known: Farming, Tool Usage, Animal Raising

Training Desired/Needed: Bow Usage,

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: “I’ve spent many years on a farm. Yet I wish to see more than these caverns and mountains. The rangers seem like a good cause to stand behind.”

"By signing this document, you agree to the by-laws above and any the Ranger-Master and Ranger-Captains deem worthy of adding. You agree to relinquish your former station if it conflicts with Ranger tenets, and swear to uphold to balance of peace and nature in our world."

“I, Yvonrena Illykur, do hereby agree to these terms.”

To Yvonrena Illykur ( @TheRealKiru ), 

Thank you for applying. Your application is currently under review. 

My best regards, 

Ranger Master Lyhtorien Banebow 

To Daisy Applefoot (@NotEvilAtAll), 

0Z8KuJ5.png

"Well met, recruit; welcome into the fold. I am eager to meet face-to-face. Send a bird my way at your earliest convenience."

APPLICATION for RANGERS of the WILD

OoC Information

Minecraft Username: Odium174

Discord Username: RugRatRew#8956

Skype Username: RugRatRew (I am never really active on Skype)

Nickname PreferredUsername

Real-Life Age: 15

Preferred Pronoun(s): He/him

Activity Level: 1-2 hours on weekdays 4-5 on weekends

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Main

RP Sample As Applying Persona: ”Well this is what you ordered” He continues hammering out the sword on the anvil in front of him, not turning around. ”If you don’t like it, take it up with the lead smith, my father.”  He finally turns around to look at the belligerent man. The man was gone,  and all he left was a note detailing the Rangers, to whom he apparently belonged.

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Aladar Viathran

Current and/or Former Titles Held: N/A

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: N/A

Race:  High Elf

Sub-RaceN/A

Sex & Gender: Male

Birth Year/Current Age: 1650/53

Birthplace: Haelun’or

Desired Rank: Ranger Envoy

Training Known: Swordsmanship; linguistics; smithing

Training Desired/Needed: Arcanism; Archery

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: “I enquire about joining for the purpose of keeping balance in Atlas, and to explore the great land that the Rangers protect.

Yes, I do.       Signed, Aladar Viathras

Edited by RugRatRew
Accidentally posted before I was done

To (@TheRealKiru), 

((OOC NOTE: Hey there! Before I approve or deny, I need some more information The most recent (largest) settlement, in Atlas, was the Warhawkes’. However, as Lythorian didn’t share the Warhawkes’ interests, he lived in the Dominion (as in the “Dominion of Malin” which was mostly populated by wood elves as well as some high and dark elves) until founding the Rangers.

As for the “ethereal companion,” what is it and what are its origins? Certain magics, like anything that would harm or cause the death of another living thing as its source of power (necromancy, blood magic, etc), is forbidden in the Rangers.))

___________________________________________________________________________________________

To Aladar Viathran (@RugRatRew), 

My best regards, 

To Aladar Viathran ( @RugRatRew), 

0Z8KuJ5.png

((OOC NOTE: Hello, all! With the move to Arcas and a fair bit of changes in members and the state of alliances, this thread’s original post (and our Discord server) is in the process of being updated.

We are still accepted applicants! Stay tuned!))

Minecraft Username: MamaBearJade

Discord Username: Jade#4630

Skype Username: n/a

Nickname Preferred: Jade

Real-Life Age: Over 20

Preferred Pronoun(s): She

Activity Level: Sporadic

Main Character or Secondary Character?: Secondary

RP Sample As Applying Persona: 5386edd6d112b7141e68230ed8f2335b.png

IC Information

Character’s Full Name: Elawynn Caerme’onn

Current and/or Former Titles Held: Elawynn 

Notable Connections Within a Nation or Other Organization: Formerly Honorable Ambassador of the Dominion of Malin, Formerly Adherent of Tahariae, Formerly Healing Master of the Cleric Order

Race: Elf

Sub-Race: Mali’Ame

Sex & GenderFemale

Birth Year/Current Age: Born 7th of Deep Cold, 1550, currently 221 years of age

Birthplace: Vailor in Laurelin

Desired Rank: Healer if possible. Otherwise, Wildsmen

Training Known: Archer taught since 1554. Ex-Cleric of Tahariae. Excells in Healing, Hunting, Archery.

Training Desired/Needed: Could use extra training in Alchemy and sword fighting.

Character's For Wishing to Join the RotW: “I, Elawynn Caerme’onn, ex-cleric of Tahariae, desire to join the Rangers in order to do something more useful than wander. I was raised under druids by my grandfather Artimec, and come from a family of druids. I have experience healing and hunting. Although my skills could still be improved on, I hope to bring things to others in hopes of helping. All of my titles have been reliquished at the end of their term. The clerical order has become no more, and the dominion of malin has long since retired my role.”

To Elawynn Caerme’onn ( @MamaBearJade ), 

Please make sure to re-read our tenet (number 2) regarding significant affiliations. Honorary positions, as well as affiliations with our allies will be able to be retained. However, upon joining, most other affiliations must either be relinquished, or must not conflict with Ranger tenets and our allies, such as the Druids.

Certain affiliations may be approved on a case-by-case basis. Please send a bird to discuss your particular situation.

My best regards, 

((OOC NOTE: Shoot me a DM me on Discord to talk about her affiliations. I’m not personally aware of some of those. Pardon the ignorance!))

To Elawynn Caerme’onn ( @MamaBearJade )

0Z8KuJ5.png