LoTC Character Progression Thread!

mitto

Do you have all your old skins lying on your machine and are eager to show how they've progressed? Now is the time to go back over them on a long overdue nostalgia trip, you can go through the skins and pinpoint the times when you made or got the skins and how your character was doing during that period.

JvjbE5X.png

1) Valor has been my longest running character ever, I started him in Vailor starting out as a Sirame in Laureh'lin.

2) Promoted in the Sirame, he later went on to become a higher ranked officer, even sporting a popular hairstyle at the time and getting his first tattoo.

Spoiler

Artwork by Nummy

vjtzwag.png

3) Valor becomes the Koi Druid, the first of the bunch of Naelurir alongside Artimec and Salhassan. He overlayed his green tattoo with two golden stripes in facepaint to signify the birth of To'las alongside his friend, Berr.

Spoiler

Artwork by Keem

itVgMwW.gif

Artwork by Gilly

7NoGE3r.jpg

Artwork by Nummy

dSlkBbb.png

Render by Redacted

irruT89.jpg

4) To'las dissolves as quickly as it banded together. Valor drops some of the pieces of his clothing and continues as a Naelurir and gets another green tattoo across the other cheek.

Spoiler

Artwork by Keem

83PIrN4.png

Artwork by Nummy

4bqOwKT.png

5) Valor is Archnaelurir for a while, his tattoos expand to the right arm to signify his devotion to the Aspects.

6) Valor leaves Archnaelurir, however during this time Artimec had considered Abelas and Valor to be so close that they were practically his brothers. Therefore together they branch the Camoryn bloodline out to welcome strong enough ame who prove themselves into a new seed known as Caerme'onn.

7) After being gone for many decades, Valor returns to the city but is taken in by a new teacher. His training caused him lots of physical and mental damage, most notably his massive facial scar.

Spoiler

Artwork by Croleo

tJbpeY3.png

8) ???

9) ??

10) Valor is anointed as Oracle of the Naelurir for his services to the cause.

10) ????????????????????????

look at this idiot....

good stuff man

ujMnXgj.pngjIO7qYF.pngJLGwfIc.pngvYrd8Ku.pngYKHK23O.pngDKjprmi.png9V0C3Cq.pngVsRnwzu.pngdwdSTMq.png8IVfxVj.pngQbvMxAw.png

1) Melgarth is created and drafted into the Sirame

2) Melgarth is tattooed and the Sirame uniform changes, but he keeps the arm of the old uniform.

3) Melgarth goes shirtless and grows facial hair

4) Melgarth incorporates the armored arm into his shirtless outfit. Somewhere along the way he takes control of the Armor Arm Tavern, named for this arm

5) The Sirame uniform changes again and Melgarth is promoted to Chirr

6) Melgarth goes missing for a long while and returns with mutton chops as a drunkard

7) Melgarth dons the recycled uniform of the Sirame, now under the name of the Virarim, and sobers up

8) The uniform changes and Melgarth is promoted to the honorary rank of Immortal for being a good fighter and competant commander

9) Melgarth shaves

10) Melgarth retattooes himself in the way of the Taliiyh family, discovers the ancient lore of his family and begins incorporating it into his Aspectist worship ((Aka I just wanted to write some cool lore))

11) Melgarth is named Lord Exarch

Same here, bruv.

Oh boi. 

When I started Carsandra out, I wanted her to be a Druid and an Ascept worshipper. So she wore this:

Ij3Ki6A.png

Then she fell out of Druidry and Ascept worshipping, she bounced from religion to religion, and wore this when she became a Xionist for awhile:

qS41fVE.png

Then she left Xionism, started wearing a mage robe (which I don't have picture for). Then she went to Yeu for her religion, and she wore a robe for that. (Which I also don't have a picture for).

Give me a moment

wait nvm im backing out theres too many skins

Fimlin Grandaxe, my first character and only legitimate one, also the one I applied to the server with so the character dates back to about march 27th 2013 when I joined.

(keep in mind some skins are missing the full length beard because I've always used More Player Models when I could)

As a disclaimer I did not make any of my skins from scratch, but manipulated parts of existing skins or those made for me by others.

1) First skin

Pnuttym.png

2) Grunt in the dwarven Legion

B50FA0a.png

3) Stoneguard in the dwarven Legion

fXpHpJk.png

4) Ironbreaker in the dwarven Legion

OUaGe5I.png

5) Skin I made after becoming a Lord in the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

ESPc3OB.png

6) Skin around the time I became Clan Father of the Grandaxes made by Kaydovee_

kNEcVFg.png

7) Skin during the wars in the Fringe, Longbeard in the Legion

pviVGOG.png

8) Skin made by Charles_Grimlie around the time Thales became the map and I became the Thane for the Grandaxe Clan under the new dwarven government

mVPPuh1.png

9) Skin I used when I was the Grand King of Urguan.

oZCkQte.png

10) Skin I used after no longer being Grand King and during the Grandaxe Exodus

d0Zvftb.png

11) Skin I used when I was running the Grandaxe Hold south of the dwarven capital

MpoodWp.png

12) Skin I used after moving to Vailor and becoming Clan Father of the Grandaxes again

6nwLh4U.png

13) Skin I used while being the Jarl of Avar in Vailor (and giving up Clan Father)

Pw1tEcu.png

14) Skin I used during the Eighteen Years' War

8W1xokF.png

15) Skin I used when the server map switched to Axios and became Clan Father again

USfMxoP.png

16) Skin I used after the war that destroyed Oren

pPRMeha.png

17) Grandaxe armor skin, used during most of my time as Clan Lord and the Frostbeard conflicts before disappearing

wecet92.png

18) Current Skin, follows my characters position now as a dwarf without a cause

Edited by Fimlin

1 hour ago, Dragonslayerelf said:

9) Melgarth shaves

Bring back the mutton chops, fluffy elves are best elves. 

I lost all my skins sadly, except for those on NameMC, but a tiny summary of my character would be: 

• Brat that reads a lot.
  • Becomes cleric, spends a lot of time as cleric.
  • Stops being cleric, turns very depressed/suicidal.
  • Ends up learning magic. Spends a lot of time with void magic. Even joins some cults.
  • Marries a fellow former-cleric, Katari Stirling. Marriage has many, many, bumps and breaks but somehow over a century later they still adore each other enough to keep working through stuff.
  • Stops void magic, becomes a druid. Spends a lot of time as druid.

Druid skin that survived the loss: 0c4e337dc7199678f06a6c1910a5d741.png

• Stops being druid, goes crazier than before cause of it to the point of developing schizophrenia.
  • Picks up void magic again.
  • Becomes a steward in the Dominion for quite a while.
  • Becomes spirit creature that uses illusions and sucks out emotions.

Some disguises she actually used more than once while spirit creature: 

5626713c1e8bbc3db7c3c545f471d00f.png ea068f6034c7427c9507dee759c5f6d7.png  

• Spends time with another cult Xionism. 
  • Moves to Sutica after being attacked in the Dominion and poses as a dark elf, tries to pass old self off as dead to the point where she herself forgets who she actually is for a while.

d9f94d466353f59c51865c171afbb808.png

• Makes self look like a halfling and moves to Veris after some shenanigans in Sutica.

d0354bd275a9ab74a617740d09722588.png 

• Gets tired of people trying to carry her so becomes generic elf lass and gets job as a steward in Veris.

856bb977c920ae9c939057edb66d4e64.png

• Gets promoted to Minister of Interior (aka head steward) but also kidnapped for a bit by another Xionist.

90f0a6bf7c16ae17a10240b2d74d52ae.png

• For some reason gets promoted again, this time becomes the High Princess for Veris. 

0499fdd10d7377d2ec0333c6ac62d47d.png

• Quickly decides that running a nation is basically impossible when you have no funds, the citizens already moved away after your predecessor kept kicking groups of them out, and no council members doing their jobs. Expresses frustration to a Xionist who arranges for Devirad to receive Veris' lands. 
  • Former High Prince returns day after the deal is made and tries to demand crown back. Brings some dwarves and snow elves with him who're hesitent when they realize that their 'enemy' is an unarmed woman with no power anymore. End up refusing to attack her and the former High Prince leaves without accomplishing anything.
  • Comes up with a cuter better disguise for hanging around her Devirad friends. 

448e419986d68a59ba20450b06b4d47a.png

• Spirit creatures turned into daemonic creatures.
  • Hibernates for like 20 years.
  • Wakes up with body purged of all alchemical alterations that had been done to her throughout her life (daemonic goo it turns out is good for cleansing like that). Decides she likes this new 'natural' look so for now is roaming around without any alterations or disguise.

533c2a763768c6fe58fe0154059031be.png

• Goes back to elves but slowly turning into a zealot for her daemon dad patron. 

Spoiler

q5LysVC.png

1 The creation of wren, just a small bean of joy and love for humans and books.

2 Wren the scholar, Wrote three elvish books, two got burn by bandits. People never told her the armband wasn't stupid looking. 

3 Wren becoming human, trying to appease them for a little bit and love who she wanted to love. 

4 Got kicked out of norengrad and the warhawkes, Went to live with fenn, became honorary fennic. 

5 for a spell wren was a drunk all the time. 

6 Wedding wren the transfer from vanvir to Ashwood. 

7Wrens ball gown for viraker.

8 Vaeyl event guard uniform

9 The dress that even wood elves thought was to scandalous XD, Sometime later this dress was torn to shreds. 

10 Ashwood clan robes. which she later was burried in. 

https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=7963d339a42a422b&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=250&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=598bd7849d9c52bb&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=262&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=7124383d7bc7cad1&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=214&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=bdb9875762ddbeaa&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=322&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=d779c17618712567&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=126&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=1d889d98929e8560&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=294&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=bbdbf2a90b5dca3f&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=174&width=600&height=800

1) Gargrun’Gorkil is created and becomes the Kubgoth, rising to fame as he leads multiple raids consisting entirely of kubs on the halflings, later becoming the youngest Wargoth of Gorkil at the age of 14.

2) Gargrun’Gorkil becomes Shakul’Gorkil after being lost for many years.

3) Shakul’Gorkil fully matures into his horns and adorns himself with scraps of armor looted from various battles he’d participated in.

4) Shakul’Gorkil becomes Wargoth of Gorkil and adorns himself with the pelt of a great beast.

5) Shakul’Gorkil declares himself Rex of the Second Iron Uzg and, consequently, changes his clothing to better suit him, after Falum’Lur’s long disappearance. He would later fight, and beat, Falum, proving himself Krug’s chosen Rex. Additionally, his lower half is burned in a great pyre in dedication to the elemental he has pacted with, Quxlaz.

6) Shakul’Gorkil loses his leg in the Second Great Clan War and, consequently, forges himself a prosthetic leg. The leg on the skin is actually the second iteration of that leg, the first being a peg of metal covered in pig hide.
7) Shakul’Gorkil stubbornly remains in Atlas, intending to live out his years in the frozen wasteland until he died, but is later urged on by his pacted elemental spirit and makes his way to Axios, losing his arm to frostbite in the process. He forges himself another prosthetic upon his arrival.

https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=2846fd0f2bf38789&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=10&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=b9cdc8f419924d29&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=270&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=1c34eddf45e09292&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=346&width=600&height=800https://render.namemc.com/skin/3d/body.png?skin=7e2b613fa59439d0&model=classic&theta=-30&phi=20&time=126&width=600&height=800

1) Znitgit’Shrogo arrives on Atlas in the rickety shroom-wood ship that bore the first Shrogos.

2) Znitgit’Shrogo becomes a Mushob after his fanaticism to Luara is tried and proven true.
3) Znitgit’Shrogo defeats the acting Gobbgoth, Shiitake’Shrogo, and simultaneously creates the position of Grand Mushob, amassing all of the authority in the Shrogo Clan. Znitgit would then serve as Gobbgoth for many years in two separate stints, with a brief interlude during which Shiitake took power once more and the disastrous Shuzig was formed.

4) Znitgit’Shrogo finally retires as Gobbgoth, giving the Red Cap to Vrig’Shrogo and retiring to the position of Grand Mushob.