[Recruiting] The Coin

Appie

The Lich Ethel Rose would sit in the Mother's Breast tavern as she receives the note from the hooded men. She pays mostly no attention to them or their whispers before she looks at the note and takes note specifically of the guild's name "The Coin" she would growl as she saw the name before taking out a ransom note that had used the signature name of the guild. The Lich would cackle as she pockets the guild flier and leaves several mina on the counter for the barkeep. As she leaves the tavern she utters to herself "May the void guide me as I slaughter all fools who wish to join this pathetic waste of a guild."

((Hope this guild works out well for you @Appie. It'd be nice for LotC to have a nice and developed bandit group instead of random pvp goons dotting the roads.))

((IGN)): SucyAm

Name: Enzo Bianchi

Chosen Role: Crook/Rogue

Race: Heartlander

((Do you have discord and/or willing to get it?)): I will give it if i'm accepted

On 3/12/2018 at 1:03 AM, B3r_ said:

((IGN)): SucyAm

Name: Enzo Bianchi

((Do you have discord and/or willing to get it?)): I will give it if i'm accepted

Accepted! You will be contacted shortly

58 minutes ago, cometking123 said:

((IGN)): CompiledCake

Name: Arnim Arrowhead

((Do you have discord and/or willing to get it?)):  kakaw#9617

Accepted.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.