[Shelved][✓] [Amendment] Chimeras

4 hours ago, JuniperSelkie said:

Hide contents

*glances at Kha, Elves, Orcs, Satyrs, Hou-zi, Dwarves, Halflings, etc*

Ftbing with kha/houzi/satyrs counts as bestiality in our current rules ! ! !

5 hours ago, GrimReaper98 said:

stop making things that aren't human FTB OR HAVE SEX

man-screaming.jpg

agreed... bestiality is illegal

cat girls to... cyber...

count me in

I honestly didn't even think of the beastiality thingy until I got down to the comments people made about it. 

I did have a suggestion/idea though perhaps to explain why a chimera could learn druidism. Maybe the Aspects can sense the torture done to the soul and allow a connection in an attempt to soothe them? I mean, I assume that the chimera itself didn't ask for this to happen, neither the animal nor mortal half, so maybe Cerridwen in particular would take pity upon them and wish to aid in a way that isn't just "end it". Just a vague idea I had upon glancing the thread over. 

people are gonna **** if they wanna ****, be it behind staffs back or in public, let them DEVOLVE into their GROSS tendencies

Chimeras are cool. also about the druid thing, and to all magics at that. No matter what magic you learn, it changes the soul and how its put together, and yes, even bAd vOiDal mAgIc uuuuughhhhhhhhhhhh praise aspects. Deity, dark, and holy all alter the soul if used, only reason i can see druidism not working is because rather people have ooc hatred for briar or rather there are multiple souls in one

Chimera's are a cool idea, yet I would like it to be controlled in some way. Aka Creature apps or something else to not get out of hand. This piece of written amendment makes it truly easier for players to enjoy to play a Chimera without the fear of death in a few days. Nobody likes to die in a game, especially Minecraft.

---

I can't believe people are complaining about the sexual parts of things. What happens in FTB, stays in FTB because it means Fade to Black. There are about only two players who play those anyway, both doing a good job. So Ignore such stupid aspect and concentrate on the lore instead because this is the important thing in here. It's a fantasy minecraft roleplay server, people can do what they want.

Edited by The Fact Core

I definitely want to keep Creature Applications for Chimeras. They should be made ICly, with OOC permission from the player whose character is being transformed. Just the way they have been until now.

Not gonna bother addressing the whole "reeee but they're people with animal attributes so its bestiality" bit because plenty of others have already done that.

Though....I guess Ferals and Liches shouldn't be able to ftb either, by that logic <3

12 minutes ago, JuniperSelkie said:

Though....I guess Ferals and Liches shouldn't be able to ftb either, by that logic <3

Yeah they shouldn't tbh. At least not ferals in feral form oy vey oml.

2 hours ago, Aelsioln said:

I honestly didn't even think of the beastiality thingy until I got down to the comments people made about it. 

I did have a suggestion/idea though perhaps to explain why a chimera could learn druidism. Maybe the Aspects can sense the torture done to the soul and allow a connection in an attempt to soothe them? I mean, I assume that the chimera itself didn't ask for this to happen, neither the animal nor mortal half, so maybe Cerridwen in particular would take pity upon them and wish to aid in a way that isn't just "end it". Just a vague idea I had upon glancing the thread over. 

I agree with this. As far as I know both ferals and shapeshifters are technically half animal, it’s just not presented the same way as a chimera is. Even if the aspects didn’t care about the mortal side of the creation, try might be more willing to allow a connection if it soothes the animal and they gained a follower in the process. 

I have spoken to Delmo, the druidism LM. And She and I came to the agreement that chimeras will NOT be able to learn druidism.

With the added thing that they won't be able to learn Druidism, this has my full support! 

On 3/7/2018 at 6:40 PM, JuniperSelkie said:

Terran: Terran chimeras often don’t have a unique ability based just on their own type. They do however, often receive further abilities that their animal components would exhibit. A good example of a terran chimera might be a deer or a wolf. Both might be quick and agile, but their traits may help them in different environments more than others. For instance, a deer chimera might do better in a forest, while a wolf chimera might do better out in the open. One is essentially forced into an herbivore's diet, and the other can largely only eat meat.

I'm confused how this ties in. Is this just any chimera that isn't an aquatic or aerial chimera?

Also are we really making a big deal about bestiality in chimeras? It's not as if they're full animals. Generally when people play them, they're just people with some animal elements like teeth, claws, and some patches of fur. Let's be real, is that really going to offend someone? It's a ridiculous thing to whine over.

Edited by LeoRabbit99

5 hours ago, LeoRabbit99 said:

I'm confused how this ties in. Is this just any chimera that isn't an aquatic or aerial chimera?

Also are we really making a big deal about bestiality in chimeras? It's not as if they're full animals. Generally when people play them, they're just people with some animal elements like teeth, claws, and some patches of fur. Let's be real, is that really going to offend someone? It's a ridiculous thing to whine over.

Sorry if the wording seems confusing. Terran chimeras are specifically just land creatures. Like a cat or a dog.

Thank you for submitting your piece! Expect a verdict in about 2 weeks.