[✗] Half-Olog Lore

Slothtastic

No point in a seperate lore piece, half-breeds always get the negative of both (yes with same sub-race) so it would still end up idiotic. Also, half-olog raises the question of consent and the dreaded 'R' word! They are too stupid to understand the concept, so are you pseudo-molesting these poor ologs? Poor guys...

19 minutes ago, Sky said:

No point in a seperate lore piece, half-breeds always get the negative of both (yes with same sub-race) so it would still end up idiotic. Also, half-olog raises the question of consent and the dreaded 'R' word! They are too stupid to understand the concept, so are you pseudo-molesting these poor ologs? Poor guys...

I can’t tell if you’re joking on the last bit or not. But I have included both sides, Ulugs are less than average intelligence and hestitate constantly with daydreams. At this point everyone’s nitpicking the lore choosing to glance over it instead of actually reading the damn thing. 

34 minutes ago, Fishy said:

What is the point in having uruks and ologs as distinct subraces if players are free to minmax them into retaining the best traits with none of the drawbacks?

ffs end this abuse

Look above. 

20 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

I can’t tell if you’re joking on the last bit or not. But I have included both sides, Ulugs are less than average intelligence and hestitate constantly with daydreams. At this point everyone’s nitpicking the lore choosing to glance over it instead of actually reading the damn thing. 

No, we read it and simply "daydreaming" in exchange for more physical strength is an unbalanced trade off and it appears that community isn't interested in having it. 

16 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

No, we read it and simply "daydreaming" in exchange for more physical strength is an unbalanced trade off and it appears that community isn't interested in having it. 

Daydreaming, slow processing, slow movement, and not too smart. Like I said before, look at Olog-Hai from Middle-Earth shadow of War/Mordor. That’s what I’m trying to base them off of. 

Fixed formatting, it now looks... better-ish.

What happens if an olog breeds with a donkey???

(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

Thank you for submitting your piece! Expect a verdict in about 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, this piece has been denied. The comments have echoed what the LT believe at this time and that is that this is an unneeded piece of lore that removes the cons of being a half-olog and instead gives it buffs instead to make it unbalanced.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.