[Shelved]Paragons of Purity

Gladuos

I'm generally not a fan of holy Magics but I like this idea a lot.

Aesthetics are important and I think this was harmless enough and written well enough to be passed.

A brief list of my thoughts on this lore:

I. Even though this has been said 14000 times on this post, The fact that this is something a clerical rper can strive for and attain, but isn't just a massive power boost is 10/10

II. Perhaps allow these winged/halo'd/glowy guys some form of requiem beam, that travels at roughly 300mph and is a force pk on any spooks that it touches

III. I can't count the number of redlines for a lore addition on one hand? Cool!

IV. Prepare for the 4 personas that actually practice the Red Faith to complain rply that they're called paragons

V. Does the inherent connection still damage 'impure' on contact when the cleric is gassed? I might have misread but that seemed ambiguous.

VI. The second was a joke. Can't wait to see this implemented! (Hopefully)

6 hours ago, MickMeist said:

Nah, inherent connection is still there when exhausted but is pretty much useless since there's no energy to make use of. Put shortly, no the burn on contact fails to work if tired.

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

Edit: Accepted with the amendments made like the comment below talks about.

Edits have been made in attempts to meet the LT's standard. Read the primer placed at the beginning for a short summary. Ready for review again. Thanks!

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856