[Updated] The Fasciculus Order

thesaintjaleel

The Fasciculus Order

Click Here ^

"Knowledge should be pursued without binds; regardless of immorality. Any attempts at ending our pursuit will be immediately nullified."

OOC : The only way to join this is to be invited RPLY; I'm not going to do one of those book applications , this post is simply to update those who believe we are one of those cringey Full Metal Alchemist fan clubs. Though, you will be left an IC clue(even if its hard asf)

*A letter has been stamped upon your door, it reads: *

"You know a lot,

yet more you can hold.

Bring us the blood of a demi-god

and more you will be told.

When you have the God's gore,

pour it upon the flower that slays.

Return in a fortnight,

and you will know de way."

18 minutes ago, Alitruist said:

"You know a lot,

yet more you can hold.

Return in a fortnight,

Eath'Lur breaks in the house of a demigod and kills him and pours his blood in a flower. Later, he returns, filled with dedication and spirit "NOW YOU SHOW ME DE WAY. DE WAY OF DA DEVAL."

image.png.4b2fc4a62de1e29ed630eac9acb9b145.png

37 minutes ago, Alitruist said:

"You know a lot,

yet more you can hold.

Return in a fortnight,

Kyral taps her chin, having a copy of the riddle "Demi-god could mean those who follow a patron. So the blood of Clerics, Paladins, Ascended or Druids." she blurts out loud in the middle of the Dominion's town square. "Then you're asked to pour it over that flower that keeps popping up outside the Dominion for some reason, return after two weeks, and then something happens." Kyral looks to her pet rock, shrugging.

"Seems like inane poetry that attempts to hide diefic killing behind an initiation. Though I can be horribly wrong."

"why" says carine the alchemist, just wanting to be an alchemist

Elvira, an Alchemist herself, raises an eyebrow at the letter.

"...seriously? There's no such thing as a Demigod. No race or group has the blood of an Aengudaemon in them so they'll be leading people on a wild goose chase.... unless they mean people who are the descendants of an Aengudaemon that was turned into a mortal due to staying in the mortal realm for too long, then yeah. Good fricking luck trying to find out who is a descendant of such."

"Assuming these 'demi-gods' refer to holy magii. . . Yes! Come try to kill me, everyone!" exclaimed an overconfident mali he read the note.

Edited by Anthony303

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.