[✗] [Naútēs] Human-Subrace

mateolog

so basically mermaids.

I think that sub-races should be able to fit in nicely with existing groups. As it stands, these will create more separation- an issue that is quite prevalent on the server.

We need to condense and grow RP before we split it.

Edited by Smaw

I don't think this could be a subrace at all, more likely a creature. I don't know why people think you need to create an entire race just to make a new culture. You can easily pick one of the current subraces and move on from there.

On 30/3/2018 at 6:22 AM, Starfelt said:

so basically mermaids.

With legs yes

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. Expect a reply within two weeks. We are trying something new so it should be sooner than that but things may go horrifically wrong so who knows.

Thread is being locked to prevent sneak edits to the lore while voting occurs as to not allow people sneaking stuff in. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This Lore has been denied. Despite claims that this is a subrace, we are inclined to believe this is more along the lines of a creature, and isn't necessary at the moment. The creature does not offer anything substantial that would help drive RP outside of the aesthetic of their appearance. Their inability to stay on land for very long just seems detrimental to RP and would force them to remain in the water, which would negatively impact activity if there was not others around. I appreciate the attempt though.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.