The Belvitzian Mafia (Mazzanti Family)

The Belvitz Mafia

ZCiaH6KMt2D8qvtHp2iX1AkHFbhiIEgC0Vv8yExax811qzAAoEoIh1MD5OIpZxdiQGHFPj8bwO8fESBxmrq9KmUt8HNKwHsVyQn8UwFYttsxesFNHHUDVoRjhLVQBWWJ2yAJ4GHE

The Belvitzian Mafia 

(Mazzanti Family)

As you approach your seat at the Belvitz tavern, tankard of ale in hand, a friendly voice beckons: “Ey, amico! Heard you were looking for some coin! Come on, let’s talk over here.”  An Illatian merchant in an array of flamboyant trappings approaches, gripping a glass of red wine in his hand as he beckons towards a small booth in the back. As you both sit down, he continues to speak. “If you’ve the right temperament, some friends of mine can help you out. Maybe some work, or a low interest loan?” The merchant looks up, giving the room a quick survey as he leans to whisper in your ear, “Contact the Mazzanti family. Tell them Columbo sent you.”

From a position of relative obscurity, the Mazzanti family has been raised to wealth and influence by the His Grace, the Duke of Blackmarsh. Now, under the direction of their patriarch, the Mazzantis manage a variety of financial enterprises in and around Belvitz, in a corresponding variety of black, white, and grey areas. Through connections large and small, Georgiano Mazzanti has gained control of the Lord Stewardship of Blackmarsh, and is ready to take his family’s business to the next level.

Ranks

Boss -  The Boss, the Don, or capo famiglia, is head of the entire organization, the boss is a dictator and has the power to order anyone to do anything in the organization.

Consigliere - The Consigliere is the right hand man to the Boss, while not directly connected to the hierarchy of the mafia, the Consigliere’s role is to provide the Boss with unbiased advice.

Capo/Caporegime - The Caporegime is the captain or lieutenant for a certain division of the mafia, usually he commands a certain amount of soldiers (No need to be in family)

Soldato - Regular footmen of the Mafia, they are usually are not part of the family/have direct contact with the family. Depending on what they do they can be very respected.

Associates - Associates are not directly connected to the Mafia, they are only connected with .

Application

IGN:
AGE(IRP):
IRP NAME:

DISCORD (REQUIRED):
MIC (NOT REQUIRED, PREFERRED):

SPECIALTY?:
DO YOU SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE FAMILY?:

Rodric wrings those big ol’ Aeldenic hands of his!

"Wonderful!" he smiles

IGN: kingcaouette6666
AGE(IRP): 20
IRP NAME: Daimon Windbreaker

DISCORD (REQUIRED): Lortime #2778
MIC (NOT REQUIRED, PREFERRED): Don't have one sorry

SPECIALTY?: Smooth Talking, Blending In, And Plotting.
DO YOU SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE FAMILY?: On my Life.

A local vinter sighs the biggest sigh someone could ever sigh

"Sale sale! Rip them all off! Wait... I mean best deals for everyone!"   Odimia scream before coughing and moving to walk about once more

Lotte Baptiste, who has long since abandoned the mafia life, reminisces about his old days as a mob boss in the Adelburg drug cartel. "Ey, these bozos ain't know what's in store for 'em," he'd sigh, shaking his head. "They'll get real spooked after gettin' busted and spendin' two years in prison. . . But 'ey, whatd'a I know?"

IGN: AlphaPie
AGE(IRP): unneeded
IRP NAME: Ivema

DISCORD (REQUIRED): AlphaPie(Pika)#9210
MIC (NOT REQUIRED, PREFERRED): You know it bucko

SPECIALTY?: Brute force, gathering information, basically all around good at anything tbh
DO YOU SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE FAMILY?: You know it bucko

6 hours ago, God Of Pie said:

18 hours ago, Lortime said:

IGN: kingcaouette6666
AGE(IRP): 20
IRP NAME: Daimon Windbreaker

DISCORD (REQUIRED): Lortime #2778
MIC (NOT REQUIRED, PREFERRED): Don't have one sorry

SPECIALTY?: Smooth Talking, Blending In, And Plotting.
DO YOU SWEAR LOYALTY TO THE FAMILY?: On my Life.

"Welcome!" A well dressed Italian man says ecstatically with open arms.

Edited by The Belvitz Mafia

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.