[Complete]A dire request for materials

Alpha And Omega

*A finely written note lays across many of Atlas' trade boards*

"To whom is reading this, My name is Kalina Linwelin. At this time I am overseeing a build for an estate and grand farm I shall be overseeing... however my builders are finding themselves low on supplies... Currently I m in the search of a few cords (stacks) of the dankened bark spruce wood... it makes quite sturdy support beams. Along with that I will need a few cart fulls of processed stone (smelted stone) The builders are then chiseling that out into blocks... the design is nice. And finally I am in search of a few cart fulls of bricks as well. 

Currently I do not have much minas left, however I do not think that these raw materials would cost much; if they end up costing more I would be more than happy to compensate in grains, meats and cloth once my estate is operational. I would like to offer my most dearest thanks to those who may be able to help.

Sincerely, Kalina Linwelin."

(OOC Information)

Only have something like 403 minas... being poor sucks. Anyways, I need preferably 6 stacks of cooked stone, 1 stack of brick blocks, or 4 stacks of raw bricks, and 2 stacks of spruce logs. Message me here, or in game if you would be willing to help out. Thanks~

A sealed letter can be found, pushed in between the bars of the gate to the Linwelin estate.

"Kalina Linwelin -

You are summoned to Okarn'thilln -- The Capital of The Silver Sohaerate of Haelun'or by the Visaj Talonnii Matriarch Odessa Visaj. A swift response is expected. If I am not present, leave me a letter with the guard at the gate.

Odessa Visaj

Matriarch of the Visaj Talonnii"

(( donated 500 mina to ur rewards, come to the kadarsi tribe to pick the mina up so you can reward other more <3

Kalina Linwelin,

We have many sturdy trees here in Yellowleaf Forest. If you would direct me to your estate, Cadlew Priory would be happy to assist in supplying what materials we can, free of charge.

Prior Constantine

* A small note is tacked onto the bottom across various boards*

if you are still in need of supplies, please contact James K Nevermore of Squish Co located in Sutica