Graphics And Skins - Skin Shop

chaotikal

P8DxLnRiv54zvsmpw1cSe36q687-osnd3QOYd5_trpy6oE-F0v3uReVXU_ZVoOcuB7Fn0hHJu8TdXPgjUSbxr5s1VQnfWc7BiFp9X9CxT7WmKiFsDccXPc_4EEuw9fdI6toAfe2t

Made by me, Chaotikal. Hi.

KgifrCYLwUteAMofpeGQSUqvyyYi9mU4O3Tw-JFc5m3BKZmSDHfxdm92nngsOuhcT11nLCszUOR3dpIdcGLSg_mLveMiQ9iG6u91bqZEzfvW6vSkBpAxz-uJALCEdIJ0rAjlmH2C

ong ago, there was a skin shop. This skin shop came with skins made by an old player, known previously as Dark James, infamously known as the ape man from the jungles of Argentina, who would

jump down on unaware travellers and beat the crap out of them, selling drugs to their deceased corpses shortly after, yelling in a language explorers of the only country, America, can only describe

as “jungle growls”. Now, civilized by LoTC, and after several long talks with LeoWarrior behind closed doors, I have come to open my skin shop, in order to earn an honest shekel may I put a roof o’er my jungle ape head.

There is a catch to this skin shop. I am not doing it for Minas, for the simple reason they are as relevant as the democratic council in North Korea. For that reason, I will be doing skins, given that I spend equal time in them as an artist would on a piece, for real life money.

Previous Skins

Spoiler

RDOjVrbKRQBaDcqRhK0uy3ftec-DHGdhelok-IlDi-zl4WGVk21Gzl1-9-p9_T-g7LiQwFOWkFeuyBnf7Z7O2hxPfCXrg1uZrgbPhy-pDadnge7vLG6aTCoKKP6b0jLP0YHwnYuC

Garrosh Hellscream (Personal)

zmAodtU7xWnJtRXE6sJtnCF-qM7X8ItC0MymDDOOB_qqF2WMA0liDHkB9YZPMd2fjBLLctXsdDUP9kMEhOJ2EPAWtIR3HldO5FXBzR55g4kF1riJo7ILb_zHKasFGcOnrwAg8-0D

Horad Cain (Personal)

DdHS2OeeCMmqxDZEkqAO2PDWkel93SfKZisAOX_iyOXlxwINmJyPAPFJdvJgHQ5UlmJK9jfFdvqej2LqUEzzwkLs6ACkWWy0wOM-u04xAEOJRcyt_fNGWZKM4l2u18yD-3EOMd39

Isaac (Made for DaveWhatever)

n00jvC5WHI-miu7Otk8_cbnd0N1YQN4A_hXo_dApJdq7hdUxmDjYA92HXMnGOxdr2aTwuBa9nX8ptI7JU6cTUH03CSHcbn3Tin6IpGxG6tyuN0owj7yWshj_YOknSmCUd9M26aep

The Wolf King (Made for Wolfdwg)

vLev1se58Q_FBewdVaLf2ClaV2uF_ZUvggKG2uD1ouJFztdAw9MImN6NfoOaNSIqjlMvbtA4f9G0ByHid3dYJp1rYarVwcnvplwEwIi5i1_8-A5Lve_9Nomz0ofolqMRNqK2pmQK

Kievan Rus’ Varangian Guard (Uniform)

pYDwyUiUsEMZb7E0DZn-yIhJHYglhTyj4Ez947BKgWPcioApa-El_nwSmftLrvXM0bHx0Wx-kLicEspJGATcMYe6pyUWSjSBf4frhAjUfoqaFg3zADk0ouxSHYP3z4O5oiy-7hP9

Leoric de Cindra (Personal)

b8a96b9dd6.png

Tarceus of Linvrauth (Personal)

fe371972a2.png

Jeyne Tosali (Made for Bunemma)

b0f8dc4ebf.png

Alberta Wynne (Practice)

7a9a7d2837.png

Ulrum Grandaxe (Made for June8th793/Bannerlord)

f4077f6a4b.png

High Elf (For Bunemma)

fb49f60959.png

Thelmaras II Sullas (Personal)

195ef46633.png

Wood Elf (Made for Youngie5500)

How to Request

If you wish to request a skin, and ask for comission rates, contact me at my discord chaotikal#9282 or pm me here in the forums for any further questions.

That is all, good bye.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiid i was finna hit you up until i saw that real life money had to be paid. i'm broke as hell 

>selling mineman pixel skins for my hard earned gardener's shekels

>haha yeah right

15 minutes ago, ManOfZhal said:

>haha yeah right

They take me a lot of time to make. Don't worry I am not forcing you to buy one. 

Just now, Chaotikal said:

They take me a lot of time to make. Don't worry I am not forcing you to buy one. 

ily anyway dw darkjames

darkjames has come a long way since he rp'd block jumping as "agility"

On 29/3/2018 at 6:50 PM, ManOfZhal said:

>haha yeah right

Why is it acceptable to charge money for character art, but not skins?

Both take time, effort and talent.

u bettr chek urself b4 u rek uself