[✗] Dwarven Constructs

Dumbrarere

I don't think this is itself should be accepted, BUT it's an idea that could spark lore for maybe those crystals you mentioned. Making a sort of magic magic battery that could be used to make a handful of things (different things at different tiers) could be a good idea. I'd flesh out the crystals and build a lore based on where they come from, what culture they originated from, what all went into inventing them, etc. 

15 minutes ago, Sky said:

Whether you disagree or not, it still isn't a prerequisite. If the lore is well written and well recieved, then it will be looked at regardless of whether or not the person who submitted it has an active persona of that race or group. If it doesn't suit the lore of the race, then point out that it doesn't suit the lore.

I didn't say it wasn't a factor, I said it wasn't a prerequisite. Most lore is implimented without any given 'RP sense', because it's mostly forcefully put in through some sort of event or pretending it always existed. If the community of the group isn't open for it, then point out reasons why it shouldn't, state that it doesn't fit with the lore of the race or the culture of the group, instead of stating it's because they aren't part of the group.

If you feel so strongly that you need to play the race before you can create lore for it, then propose it in feedback, instead of utilizing it as a reason to deminish someone's efforts.

We'll agree to disagree.

Cheers,

-R

9 minutes ago, The Fire Mind said:

Nani

Nani the ****?

I'm fine with this, though not as playable race/creature. Make this the background lore for Iron Golem mobs or something instead. I remember we mass-produced those back in the Fringe, to deal with pigmen invasions.

hahaha no

I actually think there are more people playing creatures more than actual descendants and that new creatures should be halted unless they are completely unique and are confirmed to be beneficial to the server, so nope no.

Just letting everyone know that I've been fleshing this out with the aid of our MT and LT Manager, FlamboyantRage, and will continue to do so until there is something about it that's worth investing time into.

Mob yes, playable character no.

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. Expect a reply within two weeks. We are trying something new so it should be sooner than that but things may go horrifically wrong so who knows.

Thread is being locked to prevent sneak edits to the lore while voting occurs as to not allow people sneaking stuff in. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

Unfortunately, this piece is denied. While I appreciate your attempt at writing lore, the team does not feel that this construct offers anything that existing ones do not.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.