Mateolog's Free Skins Re-Open

mateolog

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

RACE: Sprite (White Sprite)

SKIN COLOR: White, like pure white. >>Image result for color white

BODYMASS: He's a sprite, so really short. He is five inches tall. Small and skinny (Alex skin pls) He has elf-like features, as other sprites do. Including elf ears, etc. 

HAIR COLOR: White (If it's difficult doing white-on-white you can make it a shade of gray?)

HAIR STYLE: Messy, covering his forehead. It's short length

FACIAL HAIR: None

EYE COLOR: A light, icy blue

CLOTHES: Any robe type clothing. Perhaps he can be shirtless and just have a flowing angel-like skirt. 

PICTURE (If you have one)

Related image
Image result for white angel fairy male (Except he's a lot smaller)

Image result for white male fairy

Image result for white male fairy

(The description is in the post with a picture. You can use your imagination for the clothing, preferably a cloak or something regal. Thanks in advance.)

RACE: Cave Dwarf

SKIN COLOR: Darkish white

BODYMASS: Stocky

HAIR COLOR: Gingerish-brown

HAIR STYLE: Long

FACIAL HAIR: Long, jewerly

EYE COLOR: Dark brown

CLOTHES: (Picture) (Also ask for maybe tattoos on the skin as well, if possible)

PICTURE (If you have one):

e9121ee3a518d938fc55c561e8df3873--fantasy-dwarf-fantasy-rpg.jpg

Edited by Nero_Roman

RACE: 'Ker

SKIN COLOR: Black

BODYMASS: Heavy

HAIR COLOR: White

HAIR STYLE: Not visible

FACIAL HAIR: Not visible

EYE COLOR: Not visible

CLOTHES: JEster

Image result for jester

With mask to conceal the face please.

EDIT:

NO LONGER NEED SKIN. IGNORE.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:  A Wood Elf who wanders alone but joined the Guild of the Goldenhand, has a green elven tribal sign on his right eye and a scar across his left eye with a eye patch or a half mask covering the eye

RACE: Wood Elf

SKIN COLOR: Light Brown

BODYMASS: average

HAIR COLOR: brownish and small hints of red 

HAIR STYLE: short

FACIAL HAIR: none

EYE COLOR: light grey

CLOTHES: A Wood elf dressed in green small leafs and dark leather with a coat (view Photo) (also a hood conected to the coat possible to remove on skin configuration in minecraft)

male_elven_archer_by_vynthallas_d3ehotf-pre.jpg

483aaeb34d6f49d2a60ef171cbdfdba5.jpg

Edited by Xipios

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A Strelt man, bookish, teaches calculus

RACE: Human

SKIN COLOR:

BODYMASS:

HAIR COLOR:

HAIR STYLE:

FACIAL HAIR:

EYE COLOR:

CLOTHES:

( YOU CAN ALSO JUST DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER AND I WOULD DO MY BEST TO TRANSFORM YOUR WORDS INTO A SKIN )

Honestly I want to see where you go with this as my favorite skins usually arise from just asking for a specific context.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A smith by trade, and a warrior at heart. For reference in lore he is of Hodir’s Line (https://wikia.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Doomforged) I tried my best to describe what I want. 

RACE: Dark Dwarf

SKIN COLOR: A slightly lighter than black tone, kind of a very dark grey

BODYMASS: 190lb

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

HAIR STYLE: Whatever you think would work with a dark dwarf

FACIAL HAIR: A nice beard mustache combo

EYE COLOR: Fiery Red

When it comes to clothing I’m going to want this character to be a dark dwarf that could be both a smither and warrior. Maybe have very light armor on his left arm from the shoulder to the elbow being a mix of black n gold, and a slight fiery look to match his eyes but the majority of it being a black gold combo. In the end I’m looking for a warrior smith dark dwarf that incorporates the lore of being Magmaforged. Maybe on his right arm if exposed maybe a dark red tattoo aswell. 

(Just to clarify I want that 4pixel arm, not that Alex version with 3)

Thank you for offering these skin services!! I look forward to seeing what you make.

Edited by ItzDragoon

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: After being betrayed by his lover, whom he had dedicated his life to, Lor has started on a path of darkness. Leaving his merchant home with nothing, but a few coins, and despair in  his heart Lor has become a monster archiver/hunter. Thinking his insatiable lust for knowledge, and bubbling rage would subside after losing himself in archiving creatures of the darkness; he is looking for any reason to bury the pain from his past while also remaining true to himself. Lor is of an average build, being the son of a merchant he never did have much reason to train, until he left. His hair is curled in an black afro hairstyle, and his skintone the color of melting chocolate. In his early years, the common maidens worked on the Malus estate would often comment on Lors orange-gold eyes, leaving him with the nickname ‘goldeneye’. After about 2 weeks of journeying , trying to find himself, Lor realized the harsh world would attempt to batter, and break him, so he bought refurbished light armor from a retired mercenary looking for a quick buck.

Sorry for the long backstory just for a simple character description, but i feel like it may help understand the look that i’m going for. A wandering swordsman, on a quest to bury the darkness, both within himself, and the world.

RACE: Human

SKIN COLOR: “the color of melting chocolate “ lol its just gonna be a black skintone my guy... or girl?

BODYMASS: Average

HAIR COLOR: Black

HAIR STYLE: Afro, but not overboard

FACIAL HAIR: N/A

EYE COLOR: Orange

CLOTHES: Light Mercenary Clothes 

PICTURE (If you have one): This is more or less the look im going for, just minus the cape, and maybe make the armor a bit more streamlined. Please for the love of jah don’t add the weird leather thong! Just kidding do your thing, obviously you know what you’re doing my only actual request is: no cape, and i would prefer the armor wasn’t bulky looking

syksfl86nue31.jpg.744976b991031daf5c80e933279e93ca.jpg10ec1f6a2ce052a9061847519852a2a6.thumb.jpg.28e32d546993f32444439b84011d3075.jpg

HARACTER DESCRIPTION:

RACE: Cave Dwarf

SKIN COLOR: Tan/white

BODYMASS: (Alex skin version)

HAIR COLOR: White hair?

HAIR STYLE: Long braided hair.

EYE COLOR: Blue

CLOTHES: pic reference

PICTURE (If you have one): below

Dwarf_d3eaf6_6318774.jpg

RACE: Halfling

SKIN COLOR: White (Tanned from Voyages)

BODYMASS: Average

HAIR COLOR: Light Brown

HAIR STYLE: Short and Symmetrical/ Buzz-cut

FACIAL HAIR: Bushy Beard

EYE COLOR: Grey

CLOTHES: Shirtless with a Black Trenchcoat over his chest, opened. He has Brown Shorts with no shoes (Halfling, mind you). Just keep in mind when designing this madlad is a Pirate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A slim woman with an hourglass figure. Her skin a darkened brown color, comparable to caramel. Her long brown hair falls in loose curls down her back decorated with various gold beads and jewels. Wearing a soft white dress that flows in the wind with sleeves coming down her arms. She is peaceful, and longing for...

RACE: Wood Elf

SKIN COLOR: Caramel-like Tan

BODYMASS: 5’7, Thin

HAIR COLOR: Dark redish brown – more brown than red but make sure its still dark

HAIR STYLE: Long and curly with one braided piece in the middle down her back(not all hair is in braid just a smaller braid) has golden headband with jewels on (flowers are okay too)

FACIAL HAIR: N/A

EYE COLOR: Dark green

CLOTHES: Long white flowy gown

PICTURE (If you have one): Something along the lines of this though I would change the headband a bit more to include jewels and what not and would like a brown belt on the gown if it looks decent but that one is really up to you. Ideally I just want a very bohemian looking skin for my character, thanks so much! xx

NDO4WEThd3pf5CIKme-jbYN3pD1dHF-22OuTY15sMS4ECrTcHr1UC__zwAF2TPbvscGN9SuEFCYeGjLVYYddaCyVOQRm_oC3TLyezevs9CpuG37SBnprBWmYWCwTfji3w3VPNx4h

Thanks if you decide to do this <3

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: 

RACE: Dark elf

SKIN COLOR: On the light side for a dark elf, but still dark

BODYMASS: Average, fit

HAIR COLOR: Black- slight hint of blue

HAIR STYLE: Short, scruffy

EYE COLOR: A deep blue

CLOTHES: Well clad- a fur coat, leather, and such, of a warm brown colour

PICTURE: This is from a more modern roleplay but it at least captures his general appearance- hair not quite as blue

image0.thumb.png.2ac87e375416a6db4dbd6d554b090972.png

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:

RACE:

Human

Male

SKIN COLOR:

White

BODYMASS:

Skinny

HAIR COLOR:

A dark-ish brown
HAIR STYLE: