Thulean Feat Update

Swgrclan

1 minute ago, Lynx said:

From an outside understanding it’s not that they didn’t kill off their character it’s that they took no consequence from the actions that lead to their death and kept pushing forward acting fine and dandy like nothing went wrong. Would you like someone throwing off something you worked hard for because they didn’t care for consequences of their actions? Then again this being a server turned to a play pen where everything is wrapped in foam and everyone gets a gold star it’s not far off to say this has become the norm.

It seems you are only grasping one side of the story, if you wish to truly understand the situation that really does not concern anyone other than the participants involved then please feel free to contact me on discord Torky#3015 otherwise I do not wish for this matter to esculate any further. The feat has been published and it shall be determined by the Lore Team how they wish to handle the submission. Remember this is a lore submission not a debate thread.

1 minute ago, GrimReaper98 said:

This is an issue with the server, through and through. It destroys any sort of continuity of any sort and allows situations like what has happened, to happen. People ignoring death, people meta-gaming, just a plethora of disgusting actions which destroy the environment of roleplay for selfish reasons. These 'witty' zingers and defending someone who's power and meta-gamed time and time again, ((with them also being banned for meta-gaming too)). The amendment is definitely not the best way to go about it, but it just highlights an issue with the playerbase as a whole on all sides.

Dude. One reasons this rule is in there to stop ooc targeting. That's why I pointed this out since this whole thread is just for one person.

2 minutes ago, Jollybee said:

It's pretty pathetic that you wrote a whole amendment just to get rid of one player that didn't PK at one of your events. 

It's pretty pathetic that everyone clings to babying character protection rules that have evidently eviscerated efforts to produce genuine and consistent roleplay through LoTC's lifetime, and that nearly seven years after LoTC had sprung into existence, people are still obsessed with themselves to such a degree that they would rather ruin everyone else's fun in order to satiate their own poisonous, stubborn effort to free their characters of all consequence.

You know what's also pathetic is that I'm pinned down by people who don't even know what they're talking about in the first place, and instead of getting a grip and understanding that I actually was only incentivized to hurry up and produce this update after being lazy about it for two years (looks like two years of no ****-ups can be blamed for that) they instead misconstrue this as a personal attack. Someone's poor decisions had given me the idea that yeah, I should get around to posting this, but they are not the source of it. Me not having written these rules into the lore in the first place are the source of it.

Thread locked as it has devolved into bickering over PK clauses and whatnot. If you have feedback regarding the lore, you're free to send it to the lore writer.

Edit: Lore is self-denied on request of the OP, lore moved to the denied forums.