[✓] [ Druidism Shapeshifting Amendment] Removal of the Tome

Delmodan

Personally, I thought the tome was cool, but that might just be. Overall if the community wants this, then I'll by no means oppose it. +1

5 hours ago, Gladuos said:

I am in support of this. The only problem I'm seeing are the possible fears of it becoming too widespread of a magic by being freely teachable, but I personally have no issue with that. The magic has been pretty exclusive, and anyone wanting it to remain exclusive seems only interested in themselves. No offense.

I've yet to see a magic ever be proven good just because it's rare and only known by a select group of people, but that's my only 2 cents on all that

This sorta decapitates the controlled nature of the magic so I'm not too pleased. 

3 hours ago, Veist said:

This sorta decapitates the controlled nature of the magic so I'm not too pleased. 

I'll ask you what I've asked every other opponent of this change -- What benefit outside of being a secret is there to this magic staying secret?  Is there some inherent issue with multiple users learning shapeshifting? Or are you perhaps drawn to the original aspect of the lore for it being a secret for secret's sake?

I support this, however I would also like to see it being something that clashes with soul trees and having to choose one or the other, but that's another topic.

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. Expect a reply within two weeks. We are trying something new so it should be sooner than that but things may go horrifically wrong so who knows.

Thread is being locked to prevent ninja edits to the lore while voting occurs. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.

This lore has been suspended/shelved. Contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator for any questions or concerns.