[✗] [Lore Amendment][Enaction of Yeu] Force Disconnections

firegirl7894523

Adding Force Disconnections to the Aungel Magic The Enaction of Yeu. I know this isn't 100% perfect, but this the best I could come up with. 

Proposal

Originally I was going to go the whole ‘three people for disconnection’, but sadly since the magic type doesn’t have those numbers, disconnection only requires one teacher, of at least t4 rank. This amendment serves as a propose for teachers to disconnect their students.

This idea goes directly against Quavinir's basic lore, which states that forced disconnections aren’t even included.

To remedy the cluster f*ck that was x player and y player's disconnection, if a teacher who is t4 rank and wants to disconnect their student, they must provide screenshots on their TA app on why this student was disconnected. No cropped screenshots either. Once compiled, a t4 teacher goes and disconnects the student, leaving them with the after effects, and takes non-cropped screenshots of the disconnection.

1. Make it possible so that t4 Yeu teachers can disconnect students with valid reason.

2. It will require a rewrite of the Magic Lore ‘The Enaction of Yeu’.

3. To remedy the Kary and Squirt disconnection, t4 teachers must take non-cropped screenshots using either Gyzbo, f2, or some other screenshot service, documenting the reasons why the student was disconnected, and the actual disconnection.

4. Once compiling the screenshots, the t4 teacher will edit their TA app, to include the screenshots, and to demonstrate the dropped slot.

5. Student after being disconnected will go through two stages of disconnection. Stage one, right after disconnection they will experience the five stages of grief, denial, anger, depression, and acceptance. Stage two which is long-term will have the student lose their sense of calmness, suffer increased panic and anxiety attacks.

6. If for any reason an MT finds lack of evidence pertaining to the students disconnection, then the disconnection will be voided and the teacher will be warned.

7. If the teacher continues to try to make false claims or false screenshots, the teacher will be blacklisted from magic, and that magic stripped from their persona/character until they post an appeal on the forums. This will require the teacher to re-learn the magic on their persona. 

@Quavinir_Twiceborn

@Any Yeu Student

Edited by firegirl7894523

You should detail how the process to disconnect a student takes place and please remove these sentences:

7e130f3f2375ecb37f6eaa3b8cc8d72a.png

746038fd002e17636f2ffbb28c0ed31f.png

You shouldn't be calling out members of our community and even less in a lore post.

(Tbh this seems more like a "We should write lore for this" instead of a proper lore submission imo.)

Why would there need to be Yeu disconnection lore in the first place, though? How in the world could you justify the aengul of compassion allowing such a thing, let alone present a need for it?

...And also how exactly does the disconnection of two CLERICS tie into this?

2 hours ago, TheCritsyBear said:

Why would there need to be Yeu disconnection lore in the first place, though? How in the world could you justify the aengul of compassion allowing such a thing, let alone present a need for it?

I agree with this. Also considering forced disconnection hurts the soul couldn't it be seen as breaking the strictures?

A forced disconnection would break the strictures, yes?

And, to further add onto this, this is clearly made for one specific situation, fire, where you have a T4 teacher who wants to disconnect one of his students.

Not for breaking the tenants, or things like that, but for not doing as told outside of his studies, which wouldn't be a valid reason anyway.

So this would, as Auric has done before, be a piece of lore that applies only to him, once.

It's lore targeting a single person, made for this exclusive situation, and nothing else. Am i wrong?

I'm backing up Shunon on this. This just seems to be made just made to target one person because of someone irrelevant to the thing itself. 

Edited by Morganosaurus Rex

this makes no sense at all...

You can't force disconnect a student that is following the strictures, why would the Aengul allow that at all???

If they aren't following the strictures, they already get their powers weakened/disconnected

you literally cannot irply use the magic if your character is lying/breaking the strictures. Contact an MT if they are and are still using the magic.

I've seen increasingly confusing posts by you

Edited by Evangelli

7 hours ago, Suxals said:

You should detail how the process to disconnect a student takes place and please remove these sentences:

7e130f3f2375ecb37f6eaa3b8cc8d72a.png

746038fd002e17636f2ffbb28c0ed31f.png

You shouldn't be calling out members of our community and even less in a lore post.

(Tbh this seems more like a "We should write lore for this" instead of a proper lore submission imo.)

It's not calling out if the entire player base knows why and how they left. My OP is not 'calling them out', it's mearly stating that I wish to remedy the whole issues that arose with those two members being disconnected. 

5 hours ago, TheCritsyBear said:

...And also how exactly does the disconnection of two CLERICS tie into this?

Characters must follow all 30 Strictures, if they break too many, (murder, steal, lie, have sex outside of marriage) repeatedly, then it would cause for disconnection. Yeu already drains the Yeuism magic of the caster until they cannot cast anymore to show Her displeasure. Read above for on the Clerics.

3 hours ago, Chryosaurus Rex said:

A forced disconnection would break the strictures, yes?

And, to further add onto this, this is clearly made for one specific situation, fire, where you have a T4 teacher who wants to disconnect one of his students.

Not for breaking the tenants, or things like that, but for not doing as told outside of his studies, which wouldn't be a valid reason anyway.

So this would, as Auric has done before, be a piece of lore that applies only to him, once.

It's lore targeting a single person, made for this exclusive situation, and nothing else. Am i wrong?

Nowhere in the Strictures to my knowledge does force disconnecting a student break any. And no, this isn't because of one player, this as been an issue for years , where a mass murderer (way back when Qauv originally started teaching) learned Yeuism, confessed he was a mass murderer, but then refused to disconnect. It grows tiresome when you have people run around saying 'oh yeah, I'm a mass murderer but I follow Yeu'. 

38 minutes ago, Evangelli said:

this makes no sense at all...

You can't force disconnect a student that is following the strictures, why would the Aengul allow that at all???

If they aren't following the strictures, they already get their powers weakened/disconnected

you literally cannot irply use the magic if your character is lying/breaking the strictures. Contact an MT if they are and are still using the magic.

I've seen increasingly confusing posts by you

I explained this to Flamboyant over PM's, but to quote our conversation, 'Qauv basically wrote the lore that if a Yeu student breaks too many rules, then they lose their Yeuism magic until their stuck in this limbo stage, which either they can repent or self-disconnect. It makes them normies and unable to cast anything yeah, but then their character is basically stuck in this limbo stage were their useless, can't cast and won't repent. So the LA is more for 'well if your character is stuck in this limbo stage, the t4 teacher can disconnect you so your not permentaly stuck there'

9 minutes ago, firegirl7894523 said:

Characters must follow all 30 Strictures, if they break too many, (murder, steal, lie, have sex outside of marriage) repeatedly, then it would cause for disconnection. Yeu already drains the Yeuism magic of the caster until they cannot cast anymore to show Her displeasure. Read above for on the Clerics.

Yes, which this isn't about, in that case your character should have been forcefully disconnected three irl months ago. This is about one of Quav's students following the tenants, but not doig as he tells him to do, and therefore quav (and it appears you) wanting a way to disconnect him, so you go to ooc mediums to break lore, as it is stated that you can't forcefully disconnect someone but rather Yeu disconnecting those who break tenants herself.

the character in question that you wrote this lore for, has not broken tenants, has his magic intact, and is not in that limbo stage.

May i also again mention that this is one of the lore pieces where Auric wants something done but its not in lore so he writes a piece of lore exclusively for himself or his clique to get said thing done once than made impossible again. Just something i want to note.

" Nowhere in the Strictures to my knowledge does force disconnecting a student break any. And no, this isn't because of one player, this as been an issue for years , where a mass murderer (way back when Qauv originally started teaching) learned Yeuism, confessed he was a mass murderer, but then refused to disconnect. It grows tiresome when you have people run around saying 'oh yeah, I'm a mass murderer but I follow Yeu'. "

It would hurt them as a forceful disconnetionc permanently damages the soul.

And yes, and let's say this has been a problem for years, the timing is awfully convenient isnt it?

Tell me then, who is the person saying this? Because i think it's the same person you're saying this isnt about, and the reason he is saying that, as you know full well, is not because he murders people, but because of a thanium incident back on axios that killed a bunch of people, that he blames himself for.

If he actually was a mas murderer Yeu would disconnect him herself or he at least wouldn't have any magic.

So tell me again why this is needed and how this isn't awfully awkwardly timed to be another one of aurics "i want something but its not in lore, lets make lore for myself"´

Edited by Chryosaurus Rex

19 minutes ago, firegirl7894523 said:

Nowhere in the Strictures to my knowledge does force disconnecting a student break any.

"The person, reaching out with a vice tight grip toward the ethereal bridge, tearing it from their soul which, in turn, damages the ethereal heart encompassing the body, leaving it damaged, cracked almost. A forced disconnection damages the soul" This is causing harm to people which is to my knowledge against the Strictures.

My source: 

Edited by Mavromino
Decided to source my quote.

Now- before I say anything on this; I’m bringing this all from an ooc perspective, even though this entire lore post is to do with myself and a character...

Before I go onto the quotation extract, I recall being told, from the lore owner of the Enaction, that there was no sort of disconnection, and that it is measured in a sense that if XYZ broke strictures for an rp month, your connection would be weaker, hindered and perhaps impossible for this same period of time, meaning that XYZ can’t do much for the next month, or until they get better. 

Here is a direct quote from the lore post; and I would agree with most of the comments, an angel of kindness wouldn’t like to do this as it hurts the soul, going against strictures 5, 11, 12 And 17. It would be quite weird for her to go against her own demands. And this is also stupidly easy to be manipulated by certain people (I am not going to reference what’s going on rply which made this lore to be a thing, but those who know would understand precisely what I mean by; This is all due to interpretation). But- onto the quote. 

Stage one, right after disconnection they will experience the five stages of grief, denial, anger, depression, and acceptance. Stage two which is long-term will have the student lose their sense of calmness, suffer increased panic and anxiety attacks.

'Refused to disconnect even though a mass murderer' > Contact MT > Get them blacklisted > Job done?

And as Macaroon said, why would the aengul who basically loves everything, wouldn't ever want to cause that

So why bestow it onto their people? If she sees one of her people not following the Scriptures they'll get disconnected by default, no need from mortal interference, the scriptures are: Don't kill blabllbalbalbla

If they kill a lot > Aengul disconnects because they aren't following scriptures > no need for a descendant to do that

1264c9f620e5f490e005320d658fa9fba9433ff2

I am... somewhat surprised about all this.

I dont want, nor have I ever wanted a proper disconnection like with the cleric groups with Yeu magic. I put in the lore that characters can choose to drop it themselves, but I in no way shape or form endorse, condone, approve, or like this addition, at all. 

I wrote the 'Enaction of Yeu Lore' as I wanted, and though there're some clarifications and additions I want for enaction- this is by no means one of them, and I wholey disapprove of this amendment.

2 hours ago, Chryosaurus Rex said:

May i also again mention that this is one of the lore pieces where Auric wants something done but its not in lore so he writes a piece of lore exclusively for himself or his clique to get said thing done once than made impossible again. Just something i want to note.

Oi

Remove stating and singling out specific players. No matter what reasons you may have, lore pieces are not created here to specifically target people just to get a point across in said lore. @firegirl7894523