[✗] [Lore Amendment][Enaction of Yeu] Force Disconnections

firegirl7894523

2 hours ago, Delmodan said:

Remove stating and singling out specific players. No matter what reasons you may have, lore pieces are not created here to specifically target people just to get a point across in said lore. @firegirl7894523

I have removed only because your staff. I'm not lenient toward player requests. 

For now I'll allow the LT to judge the Lore A.

17 minutes ago, firegirl7894523 said:

15 hours ago, firegirl7894523 said:

3. To remedy the Kary and Squirt disconnection, t4 teachers must take non-cropped screenshots using either Gyzbo, f2, or some other screenshot service, documenting the reasons why the student was disconnected, and the actual disconnection.

You missed one.

I still don't understand what the disconnection of two Clerics of Tahariae has to do with followers of Yeu Rthulu. Completely separate magics with utterly different ways of doing things.

Gotta support the author of the magic here. This goes directly against the spirit of Enaction which already has mentions within the lore of how people end up unable to use the magic. If people aren't following those correctly then a Magic Report is the way to go, not forcing something harmful like disconnection.

And yes, a forced disconnection is harmful. Even for a magic like this.

I don't see Yeu Rthulu allowing such to be done to her followers even if they've strayed from the path for now.

This post is honestly sad, a utility magic especially if dietal should not have this much drama. The hypocrisy here is unquestionable and its obvious that this is written based on bias towards a certain group which is NOT how magic should be run especially if its not used for combat and is deific. Sure you're the creator of the lore but its the mindset that some people have that they are the GODS of the certain magic that makes such a lore unbearable. Remember that others CAN add their input on your lore and that they CAN write lore submissions on it aswell, so you saying "I'm not so lenient to players as much as I am to staff" Isn't quite logical, especially since staff ARE players too and players have the ability to be staff. Redo this from a standpoint of a regular player who actually wants to benefit the magic rather than someone who believes that you should have control of the lore over someone else. 

2 hours ago, firegirl7894523 said:

For now I'll allow the LT to judge the Lore A.

12 hours ago, firegirl7894523 said:

Nowhere in the Strictures to my knowledge does force disconnecting a student break any. And no, this isn't because of one player, this as been an issue for years , where a mass murderer (way back when Qauv originally started teaching) learned Yeuism, confessed he was a mass murderer, but then refused to disconnect. It grows tiresome when you have people run around saying 'oh yeah, I'm a mass murderer but I follow Yeu'. 

if hes connected to him, that means hes doing good things within the strictures.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:41 PM, Licorish said:

This post is honestly sad, a utility magic especially if dietal should not have this much drama. The hypocrisy here is unquestionable and its obvious that this is written based on bias towards a certain group which is NOT how magic should be run especially if its not used for combat and is deific. Sure you're the creator of the lore but its the mindset that some people have that they are the GODS of the certain magic that makes such a lore unbearable. Remember that others CAN add their input on your lore and that they CAN write lore submissions on it aswell, so you saying "I'm not so lenient to players as much as I am to staff" Isn't quite logical, especially since staff ARE players too and players have the ability to be staff. Redo this from a standpoint of a regular player who actually wants to benefit the magic rather than someone who believes that you should have control of the lore over someone else. 

Just a FYI here, Firegirl isnt the creator of Enaction of Yeu Rthulu, she is just a regular player submitting a amendment to a magic she uses

7 minutes ago, OhDeerLord! said:

Just a FYI here, Firegirl isnt the creator of Enaction of Yeu Rthulu, she is just a regular player submitting a amendment to a magic she uses

I know that, Auric is the creator. My understanding is that she assisted with the creation  and/or trial of the Lore and is attempting to make it  elitist. - Thats my view.

10 minutes ago, Licorish said:

I know that, Auric is the creator. My understanding is that she assisted with the creation  and/or trial of the Lore and is attempting to make it  elitist. - Thats my view.

Alright that's understandable. She wasnt part of the creation of the lore, though she was one of the first few people that became a student under Quav and part of the trial, and ironicly both Auric and myself (Creator of the lore and I helped proof read and stuff, ect, first characters with the magic) are against this amendment xD bahaha

15 minutes ago, OhDeerLord! said:

Alright that's understandable. She wasnt part of the creation of the lore, though she was one of the first few people that became a student under Quav and part of the trial, and ironicly both Auric and myself (Creator of the lore and I helped proof read and stuff, ect, first characters with the magic) are against this amendment xD bahaha

Yea sorry, I had explained to Auric that my post wasn't about him but I didn't know you assisted so sorry to you aswell! My purpose was to inform her why her ammendment is inefficient, its obvious this is based around her feelings towards a specific character and his/her choices. Other than that, I think the initial lore about Yeu was quite interesting and I do like it, not that I would make a character that follows it but its always good to have more utility magics.

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. Expect a reply within two weeks. We are trying something new so it should be sooner than that but things may go horrifically wrong so who knows.

Thread is being locked to prevent sneak edits to the lore while voting occurs as to not allow people sneaking stuff in. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This Lore has been denied. While I understand the purpose behind this, the team doesn't feel that it is necessary in this capacity. I suggest relaying your concerns about not being able to lose the connection to Yeu Rthulu to the lore creator and figuring something out together.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.