TJB's FREE Coat of Arms and Seals

TJBMinecraft

TJB'S FREE COAT OF ARMS AND SEALS

Recently people have been messaging me about making Coat of Arms/Heraldry as of late. So i thought i should open it for others that really need and/or want one.

I make the shield shapes and coloring myself, however if you want any images such as animals i use some free downloadable images for them instead.

Requests should provide as much detail as possible. I.e. Colours, symbols, and perhaps a mock up (even if it is done on paint). More elaborate coat of arms can require the family tree of the house, its notable figures and titles held, as well as connections through marriages.

Note:

• In keeping with consistency throughout historical changes in lotc, I am willing to maintain/update coat of arms and release the psd documents if need be.
  • A thorough blazon/description of the coat of arm may be provided on requests.

My discord is: TJBGamer#9681, if you want to to show any images or more detail in a private conversation

Here are some examples of the work i have done:

postdiv.png

HOUSE DE HARTCOLD

postdiv.png

ckMrPyVtWOD2V4OK62MCks_fVQMB-tWiYgKQsgIY6acISxmYyL9Qaf6BSRHkzj7g8nfO4g9qxpJm9y5VLwWd1Ms2kpT-EdNpR67NzRFqXcvE2lqaVHWE_1RNw055GdOlegoDTT7Z

Made for: Myself

postdiv.png

HOUSE OF RADOVIC

postdiv.png

Q5R200PALeSkhfwUoCRIr7v2uxzZwEPDorvxMi2YNrbFS1lY6O3aF8Y-WTQgbBKBA2Aajz5ZYf1g9JhayGLOaZgOaEz7Ymn6f3IZ1j2NVbPncGEGaYvxamJlh9leuepTxJCAiaJK

Made for: LoLzboi

postdiv.png

ORDER OF ST. TOBIAS

postdiv.png

RXjjtVK16xVpwOqp6joVfpO8FyZACgNIh1_n17Ki8AochsUv36xgRnUSRZG6u1mgkAgaa9xCbHEHwUDmmSPR5vIhkTJG4hDLG_C6TOIqie9VTrYHeKor-pxu2M9hsgCP_OrxHIDI

Made for: Semihilyus

postdiv.png

HOUSE DE HARTCOLD-YORKE

postdiv.png

1gjyYks_dYyPFYmeZPO7jvtKHJ64zy6c2myv7o1qbGCYK-Zsp0cKcnPP-oxTz0CxCOKa9ode4ICAyRehQgmxWNgYXX1bNy2QhDOmwKggrkJeTZsMkv0MsUD18NeWWdCBlFKqtCWc

Made for: Jacobcraft04

postdiv.png

HOUSE DE CASTRO WAX SEAL

postdiv.png

bJ8PCY0.png

Made for: Kukiii

postdiv.png

HOUSE OF PALAIOLOGOS WAX SEAL

postdiv.png

jdTFYMK.png

Made for: ThunderTheTitan

postdiv.png

THE ORDER OF THE MONGOOSE WAX SEAL

postdiv.png

dlm6ENi.png

Made For: EternalSaturn

postdiv.png

The ORDER OF THE MONGOOSE

postdiv.png

0oeT4qZwSZQ0KGH8SjQDlWSoxASv2neAe0EPT74zrCYoZQwhvyWllgSvqGyXpwPvsk5C4B-BgKTw4BhWvuNB7esepkzTFHx4Em5OtpatILm6coc2jncqpsQR4GEMipzZ15FpHRvb

Made for: EternalSaturn

postdiv.png

JAMES SIGISMUND HOREN-MARNA PERSONAL COAT OF ARMS

postdiv.png

odFsPlhwwThmQLPeKFvVcCGhmYAsuOpQjM8m8LAwMwOpCk45K-I5np8UxUpZRu8d5CpqmLX06rSYUk-FAHLub8ZCMwaNLXodFg40C6lfdzkVoG8jp-j85q04iYXWDswgzyvwi4Hr

Made for: Doggedwasupxxx

postdiv.png

PRINCIPALITY OF CURON WAX SEAL

postdiv.png

Aamw9yX.png

Made for: Imibee and the Curon Leadership

postdiv.png

HOUSE VAR BURGUNDAR

postdiv.png

dbkltPub1qugpjzXA5x26_GBVoNhn_KHFaDOnSHxWrNQEs9fWbcWlZiJsvCt2xeQ0FFLQIwrMrDajlW2e2Tkz_DHXtFI0dEBiQVc7G6cxI9shbrYn7WNbedSzyaD4TbOQztz7r4j

Made for: ACU20

postdiv.png

HOUSE OF RUBENS WAX SEAL

postdiv.png

2iTIjgf.png

Made for: Arhbi

postdiv.png

HOUSE DE HARTCOLD WAX SEAL

postdiv.png

QiaiNX9.png

Made for: Myself

Edited by TJBMinecraft

Make a Halcourt one, cause I wanna see what you can do with it if I'm to be honest here. Lol

6 hours ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Make a Halcourt one, cause I wanna see what you can do with it if I'm to be honest here. Lol

Will do

I'll take a CoA and Wax Seal, if you please!

My discord is: JoelTheGinger (EternalSaturn)#6175

Moved to The Great Library. It shall be sorted into the appropriate category shortly.

If you feel this is a mistake, please contact myself or any FM and we'll restore it. 

The Free Coat of Arms are still up. So if you're interested hit me up