[✗]An Ignoble Rebellion

Zezimus

Role-play:

Spoiler

The irony that Adria would be restored with the quelling of a rebellion was not lost on John Sarkozic. It had been over a century since the church in Brelus had been burnt by Savoyard Imperialists, the generals of fire and cold steel laying waste to the once fertile plains that overflowed around it. Its wooden walls lay broken in a forgotten land, far away from the town known as Belvitz. John looked upon a map from the royal court in Senntisten, down at the label and illustration of a hamlet near the Cloud Temple. This is mine. Promised and Bestowed, this land is mine.

There was but one hitch: the deluded keepers of Belvitz refused to return to his Majesty’s court. The deluded group of stragglers from a once prominent group dug into the dirt before the promise of prosperity for Adria, and laid their trenches in its way. The rebels, led by a southeron who was in reality of little importance, defied his Majesty. In another life, Brelus stood in a similar position. However, today those stragglers blocked his way. Belvitz’s way.

Today, John would bring with him the grandsons of Brelus, of Adria. They would march forth, and from Senntisten they would bring the fire, the cold steel. No church would burn to the ground, but the ashes of those walls would serve as the fertilizer for plentiful fields not yet sowed.

CBs:

Rebellion.

Side A:

Renatus.

Side B:

Rebels.

Proposed Date & Time:

Sunday 29th April, 4 EST, 9 GMT.

Proposed Rules:

No allies.

Location: (Provide a screenshot of the area being warclaimed from the dynmap.)

https://gyazo.com/8c24a4a6533a5a70e9706ca120d07164

Belvitz (Including the tavern)

Discord:

Grool#6871

Zezimus#7214

Edited by Zezimus

Defenders please reach out to me on Discord at Fireheart#0001. We will move this conversation to the war discord to iron out details.

Update: Warclaim denied. Defenders will vacate the area by the 27th at 11:oo am est.