Dunshire's Peace-Warriors (Guild)

NotEvilAtAll

Spoiler

[!] A paper could be found nailed to most Noticeboards, including the Dunshire Noticeboard

The Peace-Warriors of Dunshire!

OxAKm0k.png

~Dunshire, the home of the Peace-Warriors~

Since the War of Peace has been declared, I've noticed that we have no military to fight it! So, let us form a basic militia of peace that will keep all of Altas safe from harm!

The Peace-Warrior's Pledge:

"I pledge allegiance to the great people of Altas, who be so fair and varied in look and style. I pledge to protect all children, all men, all women, and others who are threatened by war, and I pledge to never become the threat of war that I have pledged to protect others against!"

"I promise that I will never bear a lethal weapon against another while campaigning for Atlas-wide peace, and I promise that I will never harm others even with non-lethal weapons unless there is no other option."

"And lastly, I pledge that I will always uphold the good morals of peace, prosperity, and comfort for all that I wish to bring to the rest of Atlas"

The Tools of Peace:

-Shovels, for they represent the humble peasant who is threatened by wars on Atlas.

-Eggs and Snowballs, for they represent the projectiles of childish play instead of projectiles of war and destruction.

-Cake, for it represents comfort and prosperity that does not come with war.

-Pumpkins, for they grow plentiful and plump, and are not associated with war in any way.

-The heart, for all good comes from it.

unknown.png

~An example of a Peace-Warrior, although most Peace-Warriors wouldn't use a shield, of course~

Our Mission:

Unlike other groups who attack and destroy others, the Peace-Warriors will only bring goodness to the world, and thus all they do will be completely peaceful. We shall protest against war with our Tools of Peace in hand, and we shall bring about a better tomorrow!

How do I join this benevolent group?:

Please fill out the following format and send it to Dunshire for us wee folks to look over!

RP:

Name:

Race(can be any):

Why do you wish to join the Peace-Warriors?:

Please recite The Peace Warrior's Pledge here:

OOC:

Discord(helpful but not needed):

Username:

Edited by NotEvilAtAll

RP:

Name: Madeline Applefoot

Race(can be any): Halflin' o' course!

Why do you wish to join the Peace-Warriors?: Because I don' wan' to see Dunshire raided no more!

"I pledge allegiance to the great people of Altas, who be so fair and varied in look and style. I pledge to protect all children, all men, all women, and others who are threatened by war, and I pledge to never become the threat of war that I have pledged to protect others against!"

"I promise that I will never bear a lethal weapon against another while campaigning for Atlas-wide peace, and I promise that I will never harm others even with non-lethal weapons unless there is no other option."

"And lastly, I pledge that I will always uphold the good morals of peace, prosperity, and comfort for all that I wish to bring to the rest of Atlas"

OOC:

Discord(helpful but not needed): NotEvilAtAll#2321

Username: jumperhand3

RP: 

Name: Charlemagne "The Hairy"

Race(can be any): Human

Why do you wish to join the Peace-Warriors?: Dunshire need's a break 

OOC:

Discord(helpful but not needed): n/a

Username: Ghazrial

6 hours ago, Tybalt said:

RP: 

Name: Charlemagne "The Hairy"

Race(can be any): Human

Why do you wish to join the Peace-Warriors?: Dunshire need's a break 

OOC:

Discord(helpful but not needed): n/a

Username: Ghazrial

“Accep’ed!” Madeline Applefoot would chime out

RP:

Name: Flodrick Goldspeck

Race(can be any): Halfling

Why do you wish to join the Peace-Warriors?: T'e Bigguns 'ave been causin trouble for me an neig'bors

OOC:

Discord(helpful but not needed):Aladeen#5828

Username: IIAladeenII

2 hours ago, Flodrick Goldspeck. said:

RP:

Name: Flodrick Goldspeck

Race(can be any): Halfling

Why do you wish to join the Peace-Warriors?: T'e Bigguns 'ave been causin trouble for me an neig'bors

OOC:

Discord(helpful but not needed):Aladeen#5828

Username: IIAladeenII

“Yer accep’ed!” Madeline Applefoot would chime out

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.