Sporadic

BETA: Plugins that white people get turnt to

1 hour ago, Sporadic said:

I can make something very simple and lag-free

Please do will love you long time, suky suky 3 dolla if you make horses good too.

Unicum.

I need not say more.

So what are you going to do about people botting this process like plenty of people did with Nexus. Cause if you don't do anything about it, the same thing with nexus will happen. RIP economy.

Edited by L0rdLawyer

Too bad all of Dunshire’s llamas got slaughtered by raiders. I’d have loved to start a halfling trader caravan otherwise

1 hour ago, L0rdLawyer said:

So what are you going to do about people botting this process like plenty of people did with Nexus. Cause if you don't do anything about it, the same thing with nexus will happen. RIP economy.

That's up to the player to stop and destroy vulnerable tradebots, just like in any MMO with trading routes.

This is one of the few "admin-shop" themed additions that I've really appreciated. Before I get in to it, though, I'd really like to see protections on llama storage, especially now that these posts have made people aware of it.

Edited by Jahrmann2007

4 minutes ago, Jahrmann2007 said:

That's up to the player to stop and destroy vulnerable tradebots, just like in any MMO with trading routes

That's called pugsy, which is a bannable offense.

Edited by L0rdLawyer

1 minute ago, L0rdLawyer said:

That's called pugsy, which is a bannable offense kid.

It's not pugsy if you're killing an NPC

Just now, Jahrmann2007 said:

It's not pugsy if you're killing an NPC

It's not an npc, it would be a player... Which is pugsy...

10 minutes ago, L0rdLawyer said:

It's not an npc, it would be a player... Which is pugsy...

Considering the term "pugsy" refers to mass NORP kills, you're wrong, but also if someone isn't playing the character, just operating the client/character as a bot, you can apply the meaning of NPC pretty easily.

Plus, though I'm not sure how the rules work now, someone refusing to respond to rp and walking away may be fair game for downing

Edited by Jahrmann2007

Instead of this, you should allow players to earn their own mina through their own trade and merchanting; help them with this, instead of creating something such as this which funnels more mina into the system, and just... inflates everything. 

6 hours ago, Dumbrarere said:

I had a good chuckle at the title, and the names you used for the first liquid, Unicum, sounds... idk, you take a guess at why I'm poking at it. Aside from the name, it sounds interesting.

It's mostly a placeholder name. I've made 5 items and named them 1 through 5 because I have 0.0 creativity. So say hello to Unicum Deutrium Tritium Quadrium and Quintilium until me and the lore lads can figure out some cool regional resources that gel well with world lore and the properties we require of them.

8 hours ago, MyLittleUnicorn said:

Ooh this sounds interesting! Only if there were any llamas around..

Try getting on your orc char and stealing them from some whiny Rivia humans as they pass by the crossroads

3 hours ago, L0rdLawyer said:

The beauty of this system is that its highly centralized. Right now theres some autofishers and xrayers in the mineworlds because its easy to get away with if youre in some remote corner of the map nobody else goes. Here you are front and center visiting 2 very well-visited RP hubs. If you bot too long in these areas someone will take notice.

The only issue I see here is the fact that it's incredibly difficult to find Llamas anywhere, and last time I tried leading those buggers around they would do this weird stutter walk where they take one step every three seconds.

This is all very geared towards nations around these regions (A to B). If you're from somewhere distant, this becomes a lot more troublesome. I would keep the one trade route, see how it does, and perhaps establish others in other locations to keep it from being camped.

Which it inevitably will.