[✗] Satyr Rewrite's Re-write

Slothtastic

5 minutes ago, Ark_Ender said:

but when fully half the server is humans, another quarter is elves of some kind, and nearly all of the rest is orcs and dwarves

Yeah this right here shows you don't know what you're talking about. I'm done.

11 minutes ago, ChonGojDragonski said:

Yeah this right here shows you don't know what you're talking about. I'm done.

what are you talking about you're the guy who's suggesting that there are so few people playing normal descendants that they're being outnumbered by "special snowflakes"

dont let players play fae creatures they ruin their purpose and turn them into reskinned elves instead of embracing the creature they're meant to be.

1 minute ago, GrimReaper98 said:

dont let players play fae creatures they ruin their purpose and turn them into reskinned elves instead of embracing the creature they're meant to be.

I personally will see to it that Satyrs RP as they are supposed to be RPing them. I could've worded that better, but that's putting it bluntly. What I mean is that I will make sure that they RP the Satyrs correctly, and at least try to fit in their language at everytime they can, so they aren't re-skinned elves. I wish to have some sort of working system so that I can kinda see what people's interactions are with Satyrs, and if the Satyrs are acting as they should.

On 5/2/2018 at 2:04 PM, L0rdLawyer said:

These are goat people, they are half goat, half human or elf or whatever they are. It is NOT ORIGINAL. It isn't, and that is my opinion and I stated the facts behind it. It is overused and just unoriginal

Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, and Humans aren't original either. Neither are dragons, or cervituars, or druids, or 50% of the stuff on Lotc.

On another note, this makes me want to apply to play a Satyr again. I heard they were shelved though ?

Edited by Unwillingly

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. Expect a reply within two weeks. We are trying something new so it should be sooner than that but things may go horrifically wrong so who knows.

Thread is being locked to prevent sneak edits to the lore while voting occurs as to not allow people sneaking stuff in. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This Lore has been denied. 

The major concerns regarding this rewrite that were stated was it not really addressing the issues that were stated on what needed to change. The purpose and what this brings to the table weren’t really solved at all, then there was issues of immortality being given to these creatures as well as the conflict of these able to FTB to descendents. Lore conflict also arose with these creatures now gaining magic when they have inferior souls.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.