Alkheim's Adventure #1

KrisTough

After Alkheims Tragedy, Alkheim made his way to the Cloud Temple for healing, both in body and spirit. For 1 month, he spent his time there, his scars were hidden, and his soul was put at rest. The monks befriended him and helped him. However, Alkheims spirit was uneasy and long for Adventure and for friends. So, he took his leave from the temple, wandering about, helping travelers. He began to roam around a place called Pembroke-shire, he went around looking people to help. The Count of Pembroke, Edward Suffolk, heard of him. Count Edward sent one of his knights to fetch him. When Alkheim met the Knight, he did as was asked and made his way to Pembroke. In Pembroke, Count Edward employed Alkheim into his service. Alkheim,  not wanting to wait around, began to listen to the people of Pembroke. He heard of a terror in the mountains, an unknown terror. After further Observation, Alkheim discovered some sort of structure in the mountains. It appeared to be a crypt, an ancient one indeed. So, Alkheim, being curious, went into the crypt, he looked around, until he heard a group of creatures speaking with one another. Alkheim drew into the shadows and listened intently to the conversation. They appeared to be talking about ghouls, and things of dark magic. Alkheim, being concerned for the well fair of Pembroke, listened even more intently. However, just as Alkheim was creeping away, he was discovered, by this creature. He ran out of the crypt, into the hiding, away from the town, hoping that they would not suspect the town. However, a ghoul by the name of Hektor Blackwood followed Alkheim. When Alkheim was then going back into the crypt for more information, he was stabbed in the back by Hektor. Though the knife was not long, it carried a heavy sedative, which quickly knocked Alkheim unconscious. He was then dragged deep into the crypt where the ghoul would feast upon his soul. When Alkheim regained consciousness he did not remember any of the past events, all he knew, was that the mountain above Pembroke was evil.

Edited by Beorn15

OOC: I hate to be the devil's advocate, however I vividly remember killing your character IRP. Characters do not remember their deaths or the circumstances surrounding their deaths. You'll need to edit the part of him escaping and informing the Count if you wish for the scenario to be compliant and canon.

How would I state this, if you had a huge story, would you cut it short a day after it was made? 

I am merging this as to not have confusion since it does not make sense that someone dies and comes back to life, because if that happened, I would freak out.

Edited by Beorn15

6 minutes ago, Beorn15 said:

How would I state this, if you had a huge story, would you cut it short a day after it was made? 

I am merging this as to not have confusion since it does not make sense that someone dies and comes back to life, because if that happened, I would freak out

You don't remember dying or anything involving it at all.

1 minute ago, Mavromino said:

You don't remember dying or anything involving it at all.

Well, still, my character still had the adventure. Even if he does not remember it, I can still write it. Muhahahaha...

1 minute ago, Beorn15 said:

Well, still, my character still had the adventure. Even if he does not remember it, I can still write it. Muhahahaha...

You're breaking rules by stating your character escaped getting his soul eaten and by stating he went to tell the Count of the evils within the crypt, if it was in the allocated time he wouldn't remember what was in the crypt and in some cases won't even remember going into the crypt.

2 minutes ago, Licorish said:

You're breaking rules by stating your character escaped getting his soul eaten and by stating he went to tell the Count of the evils within the crypt, if it was in the allocated time he wouldn't remember what was in the crypt and in some cases won't even remember going into the crypt.

Ok, goodness did not know that was a rule, I changed it.

Just now, Beorn15 said:

Ok, goodness did not know that was a rule, I changed it.

No worries mate, welcome to the server. I honestly liked the read just wanted to inform you of that, other than that I'd suggest asking about things if you're unsure.

1 minute ago, Licorish said:

No worries mate, welcome to the server. I honestly liked the read just wanted to inform you of that, other than that I'd suggest asking about things if you're unsure.

Ok, will do, hope you enjoy the upcoming adventures. And thanks for the help.