Skin glitching please help!

Aladeen

https://imgur.com/v1KhsWx  This is the simple skin i'd like to use but it keeps making me entirely white and im having a ton of trouble trying to fix it, I can toss someone a few minas if they'd like to help me out ?

unnamed.png

Edited by Aladeen

Oh, your skin's head is completely missing apart from the bottom. Not sure how'd you fix it but I think that's the problem.

Edited by 1784

4 minutes ago, 1784 said:

Oh, your skin's head is completely missing apart from the bottom. Not sure how'd you fix it but I think that's the problem.

Is it? The file seemed totally fine besides the white glitching, I was just trying to combine the head of one skin onto the body of another, Guess a shitty youtube guide wasnt sufficient

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Is it? The file seemed totally fine besides the white glitching, I was just trying to combine the head of one skin onto the body of another, Guess a shitty youtube guide wasnt sufficient

I see the problem, im fixing it now for you.

Thereugo.png.d5240077a1ee487729c4e9a02e57464c.png

There you go fam

23 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Oh yeah if you copy/paste body parts onto a skin you have use a skinning tool to get rid of white pixels.

Yea i fixed it Thanks!