The OUTERHAVEN Initiative

Joltastik

[!] Ominous missives are nailed across Atlas, be it on a post on the roadway, or the bounty board of a mundane city. The large cranium of what seemed to be a canine creature was drawn unto the page, garnering the attention of few.

oNXn5GpHGCKEuE-8Skm3881bBbg6bmd0WDMkUsshbZrJc_srUkbIFXYSfFnoBO09awN_qFQp4OkORGA_HufNk0fS_5rm8aF4SwN1TP-YnFrYcL9TOt8Id9BxQ0l3CLWPKMnFL-bG

The Outerhaven Initiative

Great threats require great men, with able minds and bodies to oppose them. Far too long have we left the foul, alien forces of the wicked go by unnoticed. Perverted magicks and afflictions of degenerate-kind, all actively contained, tolerated and sometimes even protected by today’s folk and kingdoms.

We are but a simple group of individuals aiming to mitigate the foreign threats of this realm swiftly and effectively, as well as to lend our helping hand to the Nations that need it by use of special procedures which ones may deem unorthodox.

..For in a world filled with depravity, one must always sustain their purpose, and apply his trade during times of crisis.

[!] A faded symbol litters the bottom of the missive, perhaps a signature of sorts. Nothing more.

bf_ECrQUs4IFFfAntdxxdlSHmyFmEUg0fOd2wRaLPcO_mZbeuP1WTtqgNu72zHxrh0vrzqb64I6t2Z64cK_IUFZVY7ZiXKLjHerGUhJEsvzHVhrHjsdiEegZD06REFovg3RH8qcM

[This Faction operates under a PK clause!]

Edited by Joltastik

"Going guess this has something to do with that keep outside of the dominion or leases nearby that got me help to look at a /obelisk/ "Robyn sigh only to shake her head" bet not even worth a mages time with how there wording this.

tumblr_mmqekgvSpo1qe1i57o5_r1_250.gif

Veidan regards the poster with a few content nods.

"What an interesting organization....I don't doubt we'll meet again" Val'thryis would groan upon looking at the missive, his voice being muffled by the pipe he held on the side of his mouth with a loose snicker "Though I don't know if it'll be as friend or foe...."

Nasir is overcome with the desire to nod at the poster.

Elias nods vehemently at the poster, arms crisscrossing in front of his overcoat.

Victor looks at the poster blankly, quite unable to read and not entirely sure why he has a feeling of needing to nod...

"Azdrazi are both superior in knowledge and in body." Alwyn frowned, unable to secure a spot in their forces.

A tall brown Uruk with purple markings on his skin and a long ponytail rides along the roads of Atlas, atop a Black and scarred Demigryph.  Seeing the sign, he'd speak to his companion "Anuvah Guild tu joyn agh mayk ah nayme fer Dah Purpul Zkull.  Wi zhall joyn dem tu klomp miyghty beaztz"

Edited by TheNanMan2000

A certain Easterner finds himself nodding in agreement with the sign.

Upon seeing the sign, Hadrian signs the cross and praises the Lord while nodding his head in approval.