Sign in to follow this  
Temp

[Bounty] The Maw Widens

Familiar criers call out news of another new bounty,
"The Hamlet has been lost for years now. Untouched, unopposed and ignored, there is no doubt that the enemy has thrived. Any young and daring adventurers looking to make a bit of coin are invited to hand over their name and a means of contact!"

Threat Level: Deadly
Suggested Party Size: 1+
Reward: Base pay of 800
Location and terms of contract to be discussed when contract is issued.
As usual, this will adhere to soft PK rules found here.

A weathered dwarf approached the crier, he grasped an old wooden staff and spoke gruffly, leaving him a blunt message

"Oi'm up f'er t'a challenge, t'a names Ulrick.. y'ew can locate me in t'a Dominion or send bird t'ere.. I may look old bu' I can put up a fight, oi 'ave a friend t'at will come along t'oo an' 'es nae one t'a lose a batt'ul..."

With those words, he turned, hobbling off into the nearby tavern

IGN: IclapYOURcheeks

Edited by NurpleDurp

Scroll.png

*A young dwarf approached a crier with a letter, looking bright eyed he scampered off before much could be said between them, bound tightly with a leather strap a small wax seal held the parchment shut, it's image an anvil baring runic symbols. Were one to eye the bound scroll's text before the seal had been broken from its place, the words would seem muddled and make little sense*

*As the seal was broken a faint light would wash over the text upon the parchment, realigning the letter to it's correct format*

"To whomever has recieved this letter, I'd wish to put forth an offer of help as your situation has struck a heart string as to one I would be most interested in solving for you. Despite your offer of coin I would be more than happy to handle it without transaction, given more detail I'd be able to make an assumption on whether those of my guild should be called to help assist this wrong to be righted, or if myself alone would be able to assist you. It would do me well to hear back from you regarding this issue as soon as possible."

-The Golden Dwarf-

*The bottom of the parchment held a large scribble of a signature, almost entirely unreadable*

((z3m0s#6599 - Upper District of the Dominion, Mages Guild))

"Let it die, you ******* mongrels. . ." A former inhabitant of the Lodge meekly comments, having witnessed it's horrors.

Would write his name upon the paper "Dorian Barrow

Edited by J Gecko

The matter has been resolved. Secondary / follow up contract to be issued within a few days.