Farryn's Art Stall {Closed}

Farryn

1noDVzo5-wYrqFeLxxDN8isK2JfNqnSNLYsYeeoQJyQjVL0_K0M8wFXt6OxzrlWsN7LTbnJg-64WkPSLG6F-zY6JqPTBtnQVO3kk_PvYsP_9Mi80npbVesmmR4s_zbk4rg5qvYCQ

~ Farryn’s Art Stall ~

~CLOSED~

Hey guys! Farryn here and back at it with the commissions! I’ve developed since the last art stall I did and this time, I’m better with my work and ready to step up my game a bit.

The commission's I am willing to take on are primarily busts and half-bodies (see examples). However, be aware that I am permitted to deny a commission and not take up requests, and that payment will be accepted AFTER the artwork is drawn.

My artwork will come out as detailed, since I don’t really want to over complicate things by charging different prices depending on if you choose lineart, base colours, or detailed. So what you will receive will be detailed busts and half-bodies.

My discord is Farryn#1306 if you have any questions.

My DA if you want to see more work: https://elviranaromis.deviantart.com/

Prices

Busts (Head to shoulder) = $5 -

- Half-bodies (Head to chest)= $10 -

- Additional character: $2 per character added -

- Background: £2

My work

Spoiler

Busts

4mEiOuYKMBiIbeqyhDqGaUDvQrSWiQMub3fxkCbciROW68sSxoIUgF_nhrEdBZ-DqtPsr0mA1N01y5hv_j4G9vSuwDiStcnGLslDKIKHSWgVSRSksT5xrABEbp1lzdSzP4E4-0XU Mg2Fp5D7617AZHmEVtrh2mVVp2bDb4BuFluUICNpXLbBvrmlu9dA3XI9ViKwyjVAzhDb2_C8YGsX8cX8bAgu1we6JKnHut6Yj33AN97N5Wk2_1Q00SzMHcE3ZnI4aV0TS22BIkkw J-VGWutRefdcZlMvD6xyzW1VAf0u5GQ1L1hPH8c5y9OVEFhF4R4C7yD1uzVgzMvO44GgvHnhBaHDBw1Xb1Y2zYUWexnpKO9JxP3MSVXDZBczIizzACLnqVuRq0I3Nw6SpmC0jqnK

Half-body

b6OeOGLf31mIO4O_9rWJcqsTzfs3Ybaxt7Z-E1ydRB36-PoTGNwBD7KbRrpsf-U95P5AoW3Pa3xcVTltx3iNqxRbx6kU8vruF2DZlxiQNNfScvEYZoeHHRMF2ehUWjsUwSCi9FKC g9X0z6V.png

Noteworthy information

Spoiler

Races

I am most skilled when it comes to drawing humans, elves, halflings and dwarves. Khas, orcs, and non-human appearing races tend to be harder for me but I will do my best to draw them.

Animals

I’m fine with drawing out animals, as long as I at least get a picture of what said animal looks like (Especially if the animal is a LotC animal).

Accessories

Armour and jewellery, I am fine with drawing but drawing helmets and hats may be a little hard for me. This also includes a character using magic, where I am fine with drawing eyes and some magical effects.

Backgrounds and extra characters

I can draw backgrounds to an extent but they will not be as detailed as the character. I am also happy to include additional characters, but be aware you will need to pay $2 per additional character, minus main character. Example: $7 for a bust that includes the main character and an additional character.

How to pay

I use paypal in order to receive pay, therefore once I’ve finished the art- I’ll send what’s needed so that you can pay for the art. This will be done via discord.

Waiting

I will only take on four commissions at a time and focus on them, and once all four are finished, I will take on the next four commissions on this post. Time can range from a day or two on a commission to likely a week, so please be patient.

Deviantart

If permitted, I will post up any commissions on my Deviantart page and it will have a waterwork over the top, while the official copy will be sent to you over discord.

What I do with the money earned?

For those curious but with the money I earn with commissions, I aim to use such in order to save up on buying particular writing programs that can assist me in my writing career, as well as hopefully be able to pay for an editor that can look over my work when it is done (I actually suck at proofreading). Who knows - may even end up getting one of my in-progress novels published. Whatever is left will help me a little in life.

Format

MC Name:

Discord:

Number of characters:

Drawing Type: (Bust or Half-body?)

Character(s) name:

Character(s) race:

Character(s) age:

Hair and eye appearances: (what length and style is the hair, as well as hair colour and eye colour?)

Accessories: (Scars? Tattoos? Piercings? Jewellery? Hats? Magic? Etc?)

References: (This can be from face-claims to artwork by other artists on the server, as well as the character skin.)

Background: (if you want a background, explain what you want. If not, just put a N/A and it’ll be transparent).

You agree to pay within 24 hours of finishing the product: (Y/N)

Posted on Deviantart after being made: (Y/N)

Final price: (Be aware that I will be calculating up the total to make sure it is right)

~~~

The Waiting List

1. Jallentime

2. N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

~~~

MC Name: Jallentime

Discord: You have it

Number of characters: 3

Drawing Type: Half-Body family portrait

Character(s) name: Heial Vientos, Victoria Vientos, and Elvira Naromis

Character(s) race: 2 elves 1 human

Character(s) age: N/A

Hair and eye appearances: You know already

Accessories: You know already

References: You have the references

Background: Haelun'or-esque cityscape

You agree to pay within 24 hours of finishing the product: Yes

Posted on Deviantart after being made: Sure

Final price: 18$ (I believe)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY IRL MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY MINASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

On 5/14/2018 at 2:45 AM, Pond said:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY IRL MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY MINASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

;-; I can't get the necessary writing programns and editors I need with minas, sadly. If I could, I literally would charge minas over rl money but I can't. ;-; I'm so sorry

Shop has been closed for the time being - any commissions being worked on will still be drawn and the same pay as posted on here will be charged.