[Complete]ELVEN PRINCESS RANSOM

senor_tortuga

DAUGHTER OF THE HIGH PRINCE FOR RANSOM

3CdQ2BDXOif1u1i_yCfrWG71r5cjs5iw8fxq-R0PzCgCJ56HSp8LxUSNMX3C3hdFUK1jNLu6wlg37SNKaLP0SS_aI7Kdy9VkwQ8Qkhj81pRAaqVYqBt0XWyRDUKy2sC3kWHNQD5n

THE DAUGHTER OF THE HIGH PRINCE IS FOR RANSOM, THIS IS TO THE DOMINION OF MALIN. THE TERMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

THE STAFF OF MALIN BE GIVEN TO KRUGMAR AS A GIFT OF GOODWILL

THE RECIPE FOR THE ALCHEMICAL CREATION OF ALCHEMIST FIRE SHALL BE HANDED OVER

A SUM OF 6000 MINA SHALL BE PAYED TO THE WARNATION OF KRUGMAR

"No." Responds the High Prince, "We don't negotiate with terrorists."

Praetor Kairn guffaws loudly. "Maybe we can change this pitiful state of affairs by sticking Orcish children on spits." 

Carven spits on the ground, before moving to make his way towards the shrine of the Horned Father.

"The alliance has ended-- and so too has the lack of hostilities with the savages. Perhaps I should refer to my history books to see if the orcs have ever been pandered upon like dirt by mali' in the past.. for with this idiocy I imagine the need may arise again."

1 hour ago, Belestram said:

Carven spits on the ground, before moving to make his way towards the shrine of the Horned Father.

"The alliance has ended-- and so too has the lack of hostilities with the savages. Perhaps I should refer to my history books to see if the orcs have ever been pandered upon like dirt by mali' in the past.. for with this idiocy I imagine the need may arise again."

Orgoth thinks back to yesterday when he killed two woodelves in full armor while having none himself, and lets out a little chuckle.

((Sad state of affairs that ransoms are essentially useless because there is no consequence to death and people can just go back to RPing with their friends on the very same character after acting ridiculous IRP.))

Hadrian reads about the recent state of affairs with an expression bordering on disgust and a complete lack of surprise at the conduct from both Nations.

Eath'Lur spits just like the beta elves while trying to sound cool as he reads some peculiar things "I love spitting, gives the extra sliding."

Zaniil huffed in amusement.

"Elves leading Orcish raids. There is no honour in capturing children."

20 minutes ago, Smaw said:

Zaniil huffed in amusement.

"Elves leading Orcish raids. There is no honour in capturing children."

"Orcs have honour?" asks Walter.

10 hours ago, Belestram said:

Orgak remembers when he and his fellow Raiders were outnumbered at the Druid’s Grove and still won. He also remembers that the only way Wood Elves won anything was because they had the help of Oren. 

The High Prince sends out a missive, 

"My daughter, by the age of 14, managed to escape the entirety of your 'Warnation'. How dull."

10 minutes ago, Loriens said:

"My daughter, by the age of 14, managed to escape the entirety of your 'Warnation'. How dull."

Wutgud of Lur simply chuckles, "Too bad wi wuz klompin' ah twiggie waghband, attaykin da goi."

On 5/15/2018 at 7:25 AM, Loriens said:

"O nub, wubevur zhall wi do, dydn't lat blah 'nub' tu rezkuing her? TERRIBLE fathur, latz raydyng gruupz wyl kiip uz buzy inztead." Puknaak would say, cutting a wood elven virarim military soldiers head off