The Atlasian Naval Guild

Ragnio

12 minutes ago, SkullMasterRO said:

An owl would land on the shoulders of the figure, holding a small letter:
" Thank you for applying to our small Guild! We will welcome you with open arms as one of our new sailors!"

• MC-Name: IceWalker
  • Character Name: Luthais
  • Race: Adunian
  • Hometown: Belvitz
  • Possible Goals to achieve: To gain experience in the world.
  • Wanted Role/Job: Sailor
  • Discord: IceWalker#8823

10 hours ago, IceWalker0 said:

-SNIP-

" Thank you for applying to our small Guild! We will welcome you with open arms as one of our new sailors!"

Unknown.jpeg.b00e99cd5ff96335e166e5999fc51ef3.jpeg

The light of predawn shown over the sea cast shadows in the alcove that were farther than the light could reach. A figure leaned against a stone pillar carved into the sea worn rock. Her cape fluttered as the sea breeze shoved its way into the small cave, the red tailed hawk screeching as it flew away into the light of oncoming dawn, her letter tied to its leg.

To the captains of these seas

~~~

MC-Name: MoonsWolf_

Character Name: Son'ya Sparrow

Race: Snow Elf

Hometown: The Snow Elven City

Possible Goals to Achieve: To sail the sea's would be and honor, and I know Aeriel will take care of my soul. And if it is written that I am to die on the sea it will be right. My main goals are to travel the world and to live and let live. The sea can take as easily as give, and therefore I would like to rest my life in her hands.

Wanted Role/Job: I would like to help in anyway I can. I am an artist, and therefore a cartographer might be a good fit. But in any case, I will gladly become a sailor.

Discord: MoonsWolf_

On 8/21/2018 at 9:02 PM, MoonsWolf_ said:

Unknown.jpeg.b00e99cd5ff96335e166e5999fc51ef3.jpeg

The light of predawn shown over the sea cast shadows in the alcove that were farther than the light could reach. A figure leaned against a stone pillar carved into the sea worn rock. Her cape fluttered as the sea breeze shoved its way into the small cave, the red tailed hawk screeching as it flew away into the light of oncoming dawn, her letter tied to its leg.

To the captains of these seas

~~~

MC-Name: MoonsWolf_

Character Name: Son'ya Sparrow

Race: Snow Elf

Hometown: The Snow Elven City

Possible Goals to Achieve: To sail the sea's would be and honor, and I know Aeriel will take care of my soul. And if it is written that I am to die on the sea it will be right. My main goals are to travel the world and to live and let live. The sea can take as easily as give, and therefore I would like to rest my life in her hands.

Wanted Role/Job: I would like to help in anyway I can. I am an artist, and therefore a cartographer might be a good fit. But in any case, I will gladly become a sailor.

Discord: MoonsWolf_

MC-Name: Arbyzovitch

Character Name: Richard Black

Hometown: Kingdom of Santegia 

Possible Goals to achieve: Travel, explore the world, and most importantly experience the spirit of adventure!

Wanted Role/Job: Cook

Discord: Arbuzniy_korol'#5406

I am interested in knowing how will you find new land? Since Atlas is already fully explored i believe.