The Atlasian Naval Guild

Ragnio

zXIYBpf.png

nYbFHaJ.png

The Atlasian Naval Guild was founded within the realm of Atlas, after the old Sutican City was nearly abandoned by it’s citizens and the leaving of the Trading Princess Lily, allowing those without a place to stay to find a new home to rest and to life at. Unlike most other nations the founders of the Atlasian Naval Guild were known as fairly good sailors and interested scientists, trying to explore the oceans of Atlas and it’s surroundings. While their ideal was it to explore the oceans they also became home to many people around them, steadily growing and expanding their research fleet.

NbHLwLI.jpg

Purpose of the Guild

While many Guilds are focusing on trading, giving the opportunity to learn a form of magic or just to offer some work the purpose of the Atlasian Naval Guild is different and unique in it’s own. The main purpose of the guild is it to explore the oceans of atlas and to find possible new lands to stay at. While doing so the guild is also trying to do their research of the currents, which are flowing through the oceans of the new realm, finding the fastest one to use for future traveling and sailing.

Another big part of the guilds daily work is the research of new organisms, including plants and animals alike. New species can often help understand the current situations in certain regions and can also be used as materials for all kind of stuff, examples being medicine, smithing materials and far more. This is afterward leading to experiments to test possible new tools and to conclude further research on the different topics.

Safety

Safety is a rather important aspect for each member in the Atlasian Naval Guild, especially due to their dangerous missions. As such everyone is warned that the Guild isn’t having peaceful missions at all, but also rather dangerous ones. Due to those circumstances every member of the crew should be able to fight and be steady on a rough sea.

Living Space/Base

MS Vaile - The MS Vaile is a strong, nimble and fast Gallion Grade Vessel, housing around twenty crew members. The Vessel is build under the Captain and co Captain Vahryu Daluon, and Julia Abernathy. The MS Vaile can travel at the speed of 27 knots, able to withstand the Weather of the cold Arctic and hot summer winds of the equator. The mast would be made of a strong oak with Iron fittings and the sails would be made of a thin material dyed with grays and greens, the crews quarters holds around twenty eight bunks and the captains quarters holds two bunks, excluding the medical bay and area for livestock.

Jobs/Tasks

While many different roles are existing each member of the group is trying to help each other by handling main tasks, such as cooking or just cleaning the ship. As such most tasks are the following ones:

• Cook - Preparing dinner/food for the crew, while keeping a close eye on rations and drinkable water. The cook should be able to handle a knife even in the roughest of seas...and hopefully not lose a finger or too!

• Cartographer - Creating maps for the guild is an important job, since the guild is always trying to find and explore new lands. However, without creating a map of the new landmass and the surrounding waters such explorations are rather useless, since no one else may be able to find the land again. As such the cartographer needs to create fairly good maps, allowing the crew to find the islands once again.

• Secretary - The secretary is in charge of the general documentary of the expeditions and tasks fulfilled by the crew. Recording every single day on the sea is of importance, mostly to keep a fine grip on time, date and other important factors. As such the secretary should be able to write and have a talent for organizing.

• Steerman - Steering the ship with confidence and experience as the steerman guides the crew through the waves to their predetermined destination! A good eye is needed to see through the currents and shallow waters, sailing the ship to new lands to explore. As such the steerman should have some experiences in sailing and how currents are normally acting.

• Sailor - The sailors of the ship are helping wherever they can, either by hissing the sails or by cleaning the deck. Normally this job isn’t requiring a lot of talent to do, yet, it is one of the more important jobs, since everything is depending on the sailors.

• Medic - Healing the wounded and sick is the work of the medic, often saving many lives in dangerous situations. As such the medic should have a great knowledge in medicine and should be able to operate in a rather small medical area.

Goals

The Atlasian Naval Guild has several important goals to achieve, mostly focusing around explorations and experimentation on different naval-related topics. As such the most common goals for the guild are:

• Finding new land
  • Finding new plants and animals
  • Completing research on different topics, mostly the synergy of different species
  • Preserving the ocean life
  • Discovering ancient sea structures
  • Finding treasures 

Application

• MC-Name:
  • Character Name:
  • Hometown:
  • Possible Goals to achieve:
  • Wanted Role/Job:
  • Discord:

Member List

Captain
Vahryu Daluon (@Ragnio)

Julia Abernathy(@Space_Gene)

Steerman

Gilondir Oronar Frostbeard (@SanderGamerNL)

Cartographer

Jakhatir Kegbrew Grandaxe (@iAssey)

Son'ya Sparrow (@MoonsWolf_)

Secretary

Quillian Caerme’onn (@Torkoal_Tom)

Sonya(@EagleEyeKK)

Medic

Balin Anvilaxe Grandaxe (@TheDarkAngel2308)

Makisu Aiichi (@LilBlueMaki)

Cook

Hekkaes ‘Anvilaxe’ Goldhand (@JokerLow)

Sailor

Kraggomi Anvilaxe (@Leomits)

Eledar Haler'thilln (@Aythinae)

Ben Ethil (@HurferDurfe1)

Bolon Stormtaker (@DarkElfs)

Abdul Mubdee  (@Booklight12)

Ravondir Torena (@Ravondir)

Cassian (@Svaknir)

Mith (@TeaSpoon)

Ned Anker (@MrForesteroni)
Amias Carter Jonesaeus (@Jerome Jonesaeus)

Robin David (@SkullMasterRO)

Luthais (@IceWalker0)

Allied Forces

Vizmak Brigade

Steerman concludes; Smooth sailin'

194ilf.jpg

A small group of clear white sanderlings ascend to the sky from a small outpost on the gloomy shoreline of the Coral Peak. Upon their ascent, the creatures are met with wet rough wind. The group purely survived through experienced gliding and taught resilience, soon finding calmer winds at sea. The birds soon arrive to the captains of the Naval Guild, two sanderlings of the group carrying addressed letters.

To Vahryu Daluon

--

To Julia Abernathy

Name: Eledar Haler'thilln

Race: Mali'thill

Hometown: The Silver City of Asulon, most recently Okarn'thilln.

Possible Goals to achieve: I hold research and exploration very dearly. It is imperative for the progression and survival of the Descendants to learn all there is about their land.

Wanted Role/Job: Sailor. I hunt, fish and cook if necessary.

I currently reside at a Mali'thill outpost along the western coastline of the Coral Peak. You can reach me with bird, should the weather allow it.

• MC-Name: HurferDurfer
  • Character Name: Ben Ethil
  • Race: Guy
  • Hometown: The frigid keep of Dour Hold deep in the Yatl Waste
  • Possible Goals to achieve: Exploration and adventure.
  • Wanted Role/Job: Sailor 
  • Discord: HurferDurfer#4745

16 minutes ago, Aythyinae said:

-Snip-

*A white owl would land next to Eledar, holding a letter in it's claws*

"Thank you for applying to our small Guild! We will welcome you with open arms as one of our new sailors!"

4 minutes ago, HurferDurfer1 said:

-Snip-

*A white owl would land next to Ben, holding a letter in it's claws*

"Thank you for applying to our small Guild! We will welcome you with open arms as one of our new sailors!"

MC-Name: firegirl7892467

Character Name: Carsandra Ivydale

Race: Wood Elf

Hometown: Dominion

Possible Goals to achieve: Something to do.

Wanted Role/Job: Medic

Discord: Firegirl#1321

MC-Name: darkelfs

Character Name: Bolon stormtaker

Race: ker 

Hometown: Dominion most likely what you would count in this area

Possible Goals to achieve: Just something to do when I'm not with a loved one.

Wanted Role/Job: sailer

Discord: DarkElfs#1259

*Julia looks over their applications and chuckles at their lack of Goals

"I wanna see people with motivation, not this." she'd replay on a note and send it via Hawk to the applicants

"Please send me a written motive in joining our Crew, it doesn't have to be a long one, just a reason." - Julia Abernathy 

@DarkElfs @firegirl7894523

@Space_Gene

[!] Rather fat Raven makes it's way back with a letter tied to one of it's legs. On getting close it move to land on said persons shoulder while seeming have a hard time keeping it's balance [!]

"As you'd asked I'll update a bit further on my motivation. I'm wanting to join because one I've not much else I'm able to do sadly other than be around certain someone. In words I'm wanting to join because I'd rather be able put my time in to helping something that'll allow adventure and even discovery to be had. Also if it matters I'd noticed quillian being apart of this and I've worked and been apart of her family or pack for awhile so why not go work for something else she's apart of." -BS

[!] On finishing the fat Raven before hand begin flaps it's wings to try and fly off though it'd end up taking a few minutes with it seeming have difficulty in doing this with it's rather  large body. [!]

21 minutes ago, Space_Gene said:

*Julia looks over their applications and chuckles at their lack of Goals

"I wanna see people with motivation, not this." she'd replay on a note and send it via Hawk to the applicants

"Please send me a written motive in joining our Crew, it doesn't have to be a long one, just a reason." - Julia Abernathy 

@DarkElfs @firegirl7894523

[!] A letter is returned [!]

I don't really have a legit motivation, I'm just bored and need a job to do. 

1 hour ago, DarkElfs said:

-Snip-

1 hour ago, firegirl7894523 said:

-Snip-

"Thank you for applying to our small Guild! Sadly-wise we are searching for people with clear interests and goals, as such we can't accept your application at the current point."

• MC-Name: HortonHeardAWho
  • Character Name: Zrarly
  • Race: Goblin-Uruk
  • Hometown: The Warnation of KRUGMAR
  • Possible Goals to achieve: Monster slaying, to claim for trophies
  • Wanted Role/Job: Sailor, be good at repairing as have skills in ship construction.
  • Discord: Horton#4181

10 hours ago, HortonHeardAWho said:

-Snip-

MC-Name: Booklight12

Character Name: Abdul Mubdee

Race: Man

Hometown: Ask my brother Taheem

Possible Goals to achieve: To adventure, and learn about these lands before I take on my duties later in my life.

Wanted Role/Job: Sailor, Bard?

Discord: Forgot, Pm me