The Wilven Order

501warhead

The Wilven Order

“The Wilven Order has one primary goal, to serve the Triumvirate and their wishes. The Triumvirate teaches patience, teaches us to guide the lost, to feed the hungry, and to respect the dead. These principles are the bedrock of our order and our faith, and it is through following the paths laid before us that we will best serve the Triumvirate.

In order to see the duties of the temples fulfilled properly that a structure has been defined for the temples to follow that align themselves with the Wilven Order. These roles and sects are created for the purpose of general guidelines for all Pious Monks, but never forget the principles that the Triumvirate teach. They are universal to all monks, of all statuses.”

From the Desk of Abbot Urian

THE ORDER

Abbot

Urian Delfrote

(Unplayed)

Abbot is the highest attainable role in the Wilven Order. It is this single individual that leads the order in all of its efforts and they maintain the will of the Triumvirate from Maronir, the Center Temple. They are rarely seen and spend most of their days seeking the will of the Triumvirate for the order.

This character is not to be played without Administrative Approval

Grand Monk

(Unplayed)

Grand Monks are the hands of the Abbot. Grand Monks are promoted from capable Archmonks and brought to Maronir to serve. They are the will and the voice of the Abbot and by extension the Triumvirate. They are also rarely seen as they spend most of their days in Maronir, awaiting the word of the Abbot.

These characters are not to be played without Administrative Approval

Silent Monk (Formerly, Crypt Monk)

(Unplayed)

Silent Monks are the monks of legend and rumor. These people are the mysterious force behind healing and rejuvenation at the temple. As a part of their learning in order to wield this healing power they are subject to an oath of silence to the Triumvirate. Breaking this oath means death, and as such they work in quiet beneath the temple grounds where their secrets remain hidden from prying eyes.

These characters are not to be played without Administrative Approval

Archmonk

Archmonk of Keldrith

Velth ((501warhead))

Archmonk of Rellenia

Knom ((Corpean))

Archmonk of Tariel

Vyktor ((RideTheSky))

Archmonks are the appointed caretakers of a specific temple. Each temple has 3 Archmonks, each representing a member of the Triumvirate and their will in the lands that they have been appointed. They are the extension of the abbot in the lands that the Wilven Order serves, and promote new monks in the temple.

Each Archmonk leads a sect of the order stationed in a land.

Archmonks are only playable by an active Administrator, Game Moderator, Developer, Application Team Director, or Application Team Manager and must be approved to do so.

Elder Monk

Elder Monks are the direct assistants of the Archmonks, they are trusted with advising the Archmonks on decisions, training new initiates, and maintaining temple grounds. They are subject to following the orders of the Archmonks.

Temple Monk

Temple Monks are the graduated state of the Initiate, being deemed to have properly followed the guiding principles of the Triumvirate. They are given more responsibility and are expected to set good examples for initiates. Temple Monks have varying responsibilities based off of their chosen Sect.

Initiate Monk

Initiate Monks are new members of the order who have expressed interest in following the principles of the Triumvirate. They are tutored by their superiors on the path of the Triumvirate and upon successful understanding are promoted to Temple Monk.

THE SECTS

Sun

The Servants of Keldrith

The Sect of the Sun follows the principles of Keldrith, aiming to be a beacon of light to those in need. They maintain the temple grounds, harvest crops to feed the hungry, and manage the temple stores. It is through their efforts that the other sects are provided the tools they need to perform their duties.

Moon

The Servants of Rellenia

The Sect of the Moon is one of healing and respect for the Dead. The Silent Monks heal the serious wounds but such is an intensive process saved only for the most mortal of wounds. Instead, using alchemic and medicinal routes the Sect of the Moon treats wounds of adventures who come to the temple, bandaging them up and helping them on their way. In addition the Sect of the Moon handles the respectful burial of the dead and will actively seek out such to give them a proper burial in moonlight of the mother.

Stars

The Servants of Tariel

The Sect of the Stars is one of guidance. Sailors use the light of Tariel to guide their ships and the Sect of the Stars aims to each be a light to guide. The role of the Sect of the Stars is an important one - while all monks are expected to fulfill this task the burden especially is on them. They are to guide the lost and confused through the realms of the world - using any resource at their disposal to navigate safely to these locations to provide a haven or a home to the homeless.

((OOC))

Spoiler

The order is focused on helping new players. This is the highest priority and is the responsibility of all monks. Helping a new player means getting them involved with roleplay, being there to ask questions to (IC or OOC), and helping them to get to a populated nation or settlement in order to find people to roleplay with and make friends.

Members of the Order who are not actively assisting new players or ignoring them will be removed. This is one of the only ways you can be removed from the order, as otherwise this is a rather laid back community

Application

Upon successful application you will be added to a discord where you will be given additional details and coordinated with in order to begin some basic roleplay.

Monks will be given housing inside of the temple.

MC Name:

Discord (Or Forum PM me):

Character Name:

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?:

Which sect do you wish to join?:

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?:

(Do not Fight, Guide the Lost, and Teach the Confused.)

MC Name: Creamiest

Character Name: Evangeline,Snowelf

My childhood is an experience I relive every day. Chaos and anarchy is all my ears hear; the sounds of war as men clash their swords without warning. In the darkness I am left defenceless and to the mercy of those who might have been the last remaining good within atlas; I was blinded by my parents who followed the path of Iblees, believing it to be his will to leave their own child sightless. In the now eternal darkness I fled, seeking protection and teaching at the Temple where I could help any who suffered like I have.
My studies included medicine, I aim to follow the moons path as so many have before me

I Evangeline promise to abide by the laws of the Triumvirate.

MC Name: brayylmaoski

Character Name: Leo / Human.

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: For many, with myself not serving exception in past days, Atlas can be an especially confusing place to those previously unacquainted with the lands. Understanding where one is to go is especially paramount for any wandering soul, to fulfill unfounded confusion and acquire relations. This alone can be achieved solely on one's own initiative, but pursuing further with the Wilven Order will bring similar virtuous minds alike, to achieve a common goal together. 

Which sect do you wish to join?: I wish to become a servant of Tariel, following the path of Stars, guiding those lost and unsure. 

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: Without any doubt in mind. 

Edited by bad and brayboujee

MC Name: Space_Gene

Character Name: Num'e / Cervitaur

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: Knowing the woods, lands and sea, seeing the struggles people who  are living through in these dark times, she contemplates helping people and helping them find their path in the world and has decided to join the monks, Knowing the pain of 

She has studied healing over the many years of her life, she's gathered many traits of patience, compassion and strength. She feels its her duty to uphold the balance in the world and help people in surviving the world we know today.

which sect do you wish to join?Moon

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: Yes

MC Name: MadYeAd

Character Name: Andria'merra / Woodelf

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: To guide the lost and confused travelers. To offer and help the people of Atlas. The knowledge I possess is not solely mine, to share what I know is what I strive for. 

To prevent the darkness from consuming their hearts and soul, a star shall replace and guide the lost ones. 

For that will be my purpose in life.

Which sect do you wish to join?: I wish to serve the servant of Tariel...

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: Yes, I agree with the three laws

17 hours ago, Creamy said:

16 hours ago, bad and brayboujee said:

16 hours ago, Space_Gene said:

1 hour ago, MadYeAd said:

Accepted. Please add 501warhead#0501 on discord.

MC Name: Saveforthememory

Character Name: Thomas Figface / Halfling

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: Ever since I was a wee lil' one I loved to help and assist. Over the years I've learned to become proficient in my medical abilities. Travelers always come across Dunshire as they leave the cloud temple, and I sure do love to guide them in the direction they need to go. I'd love to put my skill and love towards the Wilven Monks, and hope you'll accept me. 

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: Of course

12 hours ago, AgentMemory said:

"Which Sect do you wish to join?" - A penned response.

MC Name: SubtlePotato

Discord (Or Forum PM me): Vladere#4276

Character Name: Alwin / Human

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: It's the most suitable choice for this young boy.

Which sect do you wish to join?: The Moon.

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: Of course, with no question.

Edited by PotatoDruid

1 hour ago, 501warhead said:

"Which Sect do you wish to join?" - A penned response.

"I'm Sorry, forgot to put that down! I'd like to join The Moon Sect. - Thomas." -another response is pinned on top of it.

MC Name: hotboss_monk

Discord (Or Forum PM me): 'hotboss'

Character Name: Jon Martin

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: I wish to help those who are in need of my assistance. All things living should be given a chance in this world I wish to play a part where I can offer my help to these beings.

Which sect do you wish to join?: I wish to be a servant of Keldrith

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: I do agree to these laws from now and ever.

23 hours ago, PotatoDruid said:

21 hours ago, AgentMemory said:

17 hours ago, hotboss said:

Accepted.

21 hours ago, AgentMemory said:

23 hours ago, PotatoDruid said:

Please add 501warhead#0501 on discord.

MC Name:

AWigglyFerret

Discord (Or Forum PM me):

Anorak#0777 but I prefer forum PM

Character Name:

Kozlos Farven

Throughout my life I've been subject through hardships. My family did not accept me for who I was so I grew to be kind and caring despite my family. I would help someone in need at my home and I would get scolded for it yet I persisted. I've always had an inner desire to help people even if it ruined my life I would do it if it helped even one person. Once I came across this opportunity and I jumped at the chance.

I wish to become a servant of Keldrith

Do you agree to abide by the three laws of the Triumvirate?: Absolutely Yes!

Edited by TheAnorak

MC Name:Punisher8817

Discord (Or Forum PM me):Pun#6347

Character Name: Alessandra Paddley / Wood Elf 

Why are you pursuing the route of Monkhood?: To assist those who need the guidance of others , to teach them and help them as they may need it. To tell them of my experinces and share my wisdom, as much as i can. To encourge travellers on their way forward from the scared cloud temple. 

Which sect do you wish to join?The Servants of Tariel 

I completely agree to the laws, and will abide to them.