The Treaty of Lion and Eagle, 1664

Treaty of Lion and Eagle

Written and confirmed on the 3rd of Suns Smile, 1664

O__6V6CrUAx2jKZKaVFHobjJGhxjr8nRJbvMoxrnmuiKjf_vRgKwInNxCupH_LA2t7iyXoGxGskGEaHHiQbN-0kk1Sajqe38B-MLaPi8MvrISNFepMmDCYfj-EIIWoU50EAJwBZ4

rjvLMrC2Big2X9My45rA9IZOt5YqrlzKnzgvFzibvvjEw3OC5kw6pv5pxOemjK_HVJwcUzOk5LTJecAnI-5M_ApYKpDU8MuaalXR87lhuZPYXypk_Zvx0iw99NG9S9aYBDbUlM3J

This document will serve to prove that the Treaty of Lion and Eagle, between the Barony of Adylith/ The Duchy of Rivia under Thomas de Hartcold, and Barony of Pembroke and the Judaic of Earldom of Pembrokeshire under Edward Suffolk, has been declared.

Article I: Defensive Alliance

The signatories hereby establish that both parties hereby agree to support one another with no less than the entirety of their military might, should it be warranted, both in the event of internal or external threats. However this will be nullified if, the Barony of Pembroke is legally unable to initiate combat under the laws & orders of the Crown of Renatus-Marna or the signatories are obliged to take position in accordance with different treaties.

Article II: Free Trade

The signatories hereby established do mutually agree to afford merchants from each respective party to trade in each others land free of tax, tariff harassment or any other imposed burden. The signatories do mutually agree that large scale trading agreements between each party can be of either the purchasing kind (meaning that wares are purchased for minae) or of the bartering kind (meaning that different wares are traded on rates mutually agreed upon or previously set by precedent).

Signed,

His Grace, Thomas de Hartcold, Duke of Riviä, Baron of Adylith and Lord of Blackden

m0o32cLzCUhb3I6OEiASKjCalE-FNxU-ywAJtm5VJg1n7prCzwut4pLx1FqNIzfNUYUf3IWcs1HfYAhDX5K0fRDAxF-OZ162lU1Q85Kyd2uc3yRWdQiuB3rjA2b9UT5inz54wshW

His Lordship, Edward Suffolk, Baron of Pembroke, Judaic Earl of Pembrokeshire

ixYQuCBO7FBe3kxeZIVrM1K-HCEYEQyKyaeOZLLeIYcj4J6Tn18G2ADOsjEWins01cfrvWAuVQ-IRDNiG4poIRt2BK7GJC6iXaXCm0xCqdBOr2OjsmTQbqMMauMWojW2mwSci5Mx

Edited by TJBMinecraft

"Witness whereof i set my hand and affix the seal of Suffolk" Lord Edward Suffolk would write down, before executing the treaty and pressing his seal on red wax.

Edited by Sheczar

"Witness whereof I set my hand and affix the seal of de Hartcold" Duke Thomas de Hartcold would say, signing the treaty then pressing his signet ring into the purple wax

"So... the Hartcolds go to a Barony under Ostmark to a Duchy without anyone knowing?. Arnaud would shake his head. "Hartcolds will stay Hartcolds making their titles, and such."

42 minutes ago, Legoboy7984 said:

"So... the Hartcolds go to a Barony under Ostmark to a Duchy without anyone knowing?. Arnaud would shake his head. "Hartcolds will stay Hartcolds making their titles, and such."

"Many people knew about me getting Riviä, keep up Halcourt, keep up"