♥ This Little Sprite of Mine ♥ - Sprite Shop - Reopened

MamaBearJade

iAoHxYz.png

What is "This Little Sprite of Mine" ? It is a small shop that specifically specializes in creating small sprite versions of characters. I will be accepting Mina only this time. However, if you have something of value you wish to barter instead of mina, DM me and we can discuss it. All animated sprites come with a still sprite version, except sprite cards.

TypeAnd Prices

Still Sprite ⋅ Free with Animated Sprite

IfSsHox.png giWQJiY.pnglulGlMF.pngc7qYFJV.pngl3jykvs.pngIt54oGG.png LczkGQl.png uDjzzwJ.png

Animated Sprite ⋅ 200 mina

SGsNDmT.gifMFA7Zk9.gif7B7ET8D.gifgld1tQ7.gif1znS9fu.gife9ujcAz.gif0xvzSVY.gifrV8JMeQ.gif  

Complicated Sprite ⋅ 600 mina

hL3DYaZ.gif

New Animation Sprite ⋅ 1000 mina

bcegL6m.gif5sjGqve.gifz6fHzon.gifgXEu8AZ.gifnPbrbQT.gif

Basic Card ⋅ 1000 mina

d1Co0qj.giflfxIEiv.gif

Complicated Card ⋅ 1500 mina

VQQYLC8.gif

New Animation Complicated Card 2000 mina

bYABRCh.gifJP8uqp0.gif

Please note, any rushes on orders will be charged an extra 1000 mina. You will be sent a PM when I have a rough idea of what it will look like. You will then be able to either ask for edits or approve for final work. I will PM you when I have it finished. Once you have paid, then you will be given the comission. Please follow my simple rules.

1. Do not beg or PM me ingame for your commission. This is done at my pace when I have time.
  2. Do not try to convince me to do any of these for free. I need to save up for things too.
  3. Do not expect anything to be perfect. I am human (last I checked) and I do make mistakes, please work with me.
  4. Know that not all pieces will be done within a week. I do like having a life outside of LotC
  5. I reserve the right to refuse to do your commision. Too complex, too much work for the price, or you broke a rule.
  6. Be patient. Check back on this thread to see where I am currently in progress.
  7. Check your Forum PMs, make sure you allow PMs on server as that is how I will be asking for your approval. No approval? No Sprite
  8. Be courteous, not only to me, but also the other people here.
  9. No nsfw pictures. I will not be doing anything that breaks the rules. Sorry.

bcegL6m.gif  OrdeFor bcegL6m.gif

MC  Name 

Sprite  Type ≎ 

Character  Name ≎ 

Character  Race ≎ 

Character  Status ≎ (card only)

Mini  Sprite ≎ (card only - Heart, weapon, whatever to express character. If its too complicated I reserve the right to adjust it)

New  Animation ≎ (Chant, Cheer, Sleep, Punch, Slash, Shoot)

Reference  Picture(s) ≎ 

Send all payments to MamaBearJade, any persona. Make sure to screenshot your payment as proof. Thank you. If for some reason it does not work through bank, PM me and I will get on and meet you.

5sjGqve.gif  CurrentWaitList  5sjGqve.gif

Open

Open

③ Open

Open

⑤ Open

Open

⑦ Open

Open

⑨ Open

Open

WaitingForApproval    z6fHzon.gif

WaitingForPayment    gXEu8AZ.gif

Demigryph – Basic Card – Link – 5MxbUuB.gif

Claireanne – Basic Card – Link – 5MxbUuB.gif

Progress ⋅ Bars

UVFh7k7.gif

fZNVoEy.gif

o0O55z3.gif

5MxbUuB.gif

nPbrbQT.gif   CompletedOrders  nPbrbQT.gif

HPS87MQ.pngy3kayLc.gifjz1bwba.png    gmvDtTd.gif   z8xEkUd.png   Tif8npG.gif  807GiLg.png  O2QmxP2.gif  taUl2lu.png  S05DtTR.gif    cZaUoID.png  28xeGqo.gif  Olzt4aj.png  EhOKzYc.gif  0dE9Yrs.png  xlDAxOF.gif  5U9l5aa.png  jT0315i.gif  bSIBeYv.png  gqmmiNB.gif  kRiJjP3.png  zDRnZT2.gif  0AiZ0gx.png  KUzEEkp.gif  gjKtpk5.png  ma3h9HL.gif  QvdCo1d.png  EoI7Y3x.gif  Z6CzusY.gifPUzv7GU.png  slyaFCC.gif  TeUHa1W.png  Me0MEAl.gif  feflhbM.png  EEo3OOO.gif  

hFURl2y.gif7bRj5j9.gifSeQ6Mq9.gifyZu2lKW.gif9aGw6go.gif

MC  Name ≎ Ducklingator

Sprite  Type ≎ Animated Sprite

Character  Name ≎ Ula

Character  Race ≎ Sprite (yes im doing this just so i can have a sprite's sprite)

Mini  Sprites ≎ (card only - Heart, weapon, whatever to express character. If its too complicated I reserve the right to adjust it)

Reference  Picture(s)  Screenshot_37.png

(try to make solid butterfly-ish wings, I can pay extra if that's too complicated!)

Reserved

MC  Name ≎  MyLittleUnicorn

Sprite  Type ≎  Still & Animated!

Character  Name ≎  Renee Silma

Character  Race ≎  Wood Elf

Reference  Picture(s) ≎ Profile pic!

https://imgur.com/a/r1JSe7Q

Discord for more info! Ali#0878

MC  Name ≎ MadYeAd

Sprite  Type ≎ Animated & Complicated Sprite

Character  Name ≎ Aewion Silma

Character  Race ≎ Wood Elf

Mini  Sprites ≎ (card only - Heart, weapon, whatever to express character. If its too complicated I reserve the right to adjust it)

Reference  Picture(s) ≎  https://imgur.com/a/aZgPY6Q

MC  Name ≎ GildedDuke

Sprite  Type ≎ Animated Sprite

Character  Name ≎ Rickard Henrik

Character  Race ≎ Human-Ascended

Reference  Picture(s) ≎ 

(Facial Reference)

https://gyazo.com/e7ce8344495a2f5e80060ae8089a3930

(Skin)

https://gyazo.com/5cd8821ea8784012c4a9dd2139b3a4ee

MC  Name ≎ __Elk__

Sprite  Type ≎ Special Animation Card!

Character  Name ≎ Greiret Elverhilin

Character  Race ≎ Elf

Character  Status ≎ (card only) Alive

Mini  Sprites ≎ Maybe a scroll to symbolize magic, and for the animation, have little blue lightning sparks coming off of him for the animation.
Reference  Picture(s) ≎ Il9Iwdw.png
iHmXjFS.png
His skin tone isn't this dark anymore, it's more or less the same tone as the first pic. The reference picture is more or less just a reference of what hairstyle he has.

MC  Name ≎ Wrynn

Sprite  Type ≎ Complicated Sprite

Character  Name ≎ Tedyn Isilioleth

Character  Race ≎ Dark Elf

Reference  Picture(s) ≎ 

https://imgur.com/a/Upiyqog

Just to say! I think these sprites are really cool, reminds me of old games I used to love playing like Aveyond.

I love this Jadebae

Good on ya!

MC  Sybbyl 

Sprite  

Option 1: Special Animation - No Card? ≎  Character walking, falling down, and getting back up

Option 2 if option 1 isn't do-able: Standing character, blinking eyes & flowy hair [let me know if you can't do that either :) ]

Character  Vivianne Verdigris ≎ 

Character  Bryophite ≎ 

Mini  Sprites 

Reference   ≎ 

Spoiler

bc3b772e376d9d51e7b0b8f43b0bb023.png2a118c8c46c258929cbef63292fa606e.png490088e23c3d5490c638fae55c07fe6d.pngb1f1a3b9298fffffd57eecce66b453f6.png

Essentially, the character is a light, minty green skinned Bryophite with solid green emerald eyes, slightly darker green hair that has vines and various leaves within it, a bright yellow green rather large flower on her head, and wears a puffy shoulder sleeved light blue gown with a gold waist sash that hangs down. She also glows an aqua blue color, and her hair is Rapunzel-like floor length. 

I can give you more details via Discord if you like, Mrs.Kitty#0002 , it's my preferred method of contact. Feel free to talk to me about options here if any of it is too much, I'm an artist myself, so I understand if some of the things I've requested are a bit too difficult. 

MC  Name ≎ Medvekoma

Sprite  Type ≎ Complicated Sprite

Character  Name ≎ Koralon Onyxheart

Character  Race ≎ Dark Dwarf

Reference  Picture(s) ≎ One Two Three

I am ready to pay the 1000 minae hurry-fee.

MC  Name ≎ Arygon

Sprite  Type ≎ Animated & Complicated Sprite

Character  Name ≎ Asugan

Character  Race ≎ Human, Azghari

Reference  Picture(s) ≎ https://gyazo.com/b56d342737223b377bb7e2b5cef685f2 beard is a mongolian handlebar