[Complete]KRUGMAR STRIKES BACK

herculean_wud

Heinrich Furrowed his eyebrow, as Heinrich has previously managed to pierce his long-sword through her chest, perhaps the princess is an undead creature.

Phillip furrows his eyebrow "Perhaps they should just wait the 1 saints hour and 30 saints minutes until the sky gods force the release of the girl...."

Anak'Lur cleaned off the tip of his spear that had burnt blood and black char on it from cauterizing a wound."Mi wondur how zhe wil live hur life wid out hur left arm."He says as he watched the princess get taken back to the Land of Tall Trees after they left Fort Strong.

"We don't care." says Praetor Kairn Ithelanen to one of his men. "It's not like they kidnapped the High Prince." 

"I hate how the queens or princesses always get captured," comments Rakim as he hears word of the ransom. "This one in particular gets kidnapped all of the time. Maybe she likes the attention...it could be a poncy scheme as well and she gets a cut of the ransom money. My, the Uruks are smarter than they look." Rakim begins to sweat a little, thinking it's time to crusade the Orcs to curb their growing power. 

21 hours ago, FarmerShady said:

"I hate how the queens or princesses always get captured," comments Rakim as he hears word of the ransom. "This one in particular gets kidnapped all of the time. Maybe she likes the attention...it could be a poncy scheme as well and she gets a cut of the ransom money. My, the Uruks are smarter than they look." Rakim begins to sweat a little, thinking it's time to crusade the Orcs to curb their growing power. 

ivar screams "orc good people WTF?"