Jaya Jayamen's Game House and Theatre - Now Open

Sofetios

Jaya Jayamen's Game House and Theatre

Located at Southwest 1 in The Dominion

The Game house is part 1, The Theatre is part 2.

PART 1:

The Game House

A Call To Game Makers

Game Making Tips

Part 2:

The Theatre

Seeking Acts

Looking For Bands, Aspiring and Seasoned

Band Music Examples

The Game House

Welcome game lovers and new gamers alike, to The Game House. Here you can find fun games and competition as well as much more. At the game house we have plenty of tables made for playing games. We have a good selection of games that you can try, buy, and play with. Playing games here costs 50 Minas per elven hour. in that elven hour you can use any games you'd like, just remember to return them to the staff after you use them. You can only have pieces for one game at a time. Just talk to a staff member and they can set you up. If you buy a game set, you can play that without paying the 50 minas. Game sets costs vary. We have food and drink available for free. We will be having tournaments with prize money every once in a while, so stay informed and play often to better your chances of winning! We have a tournament board outside so you can stay informed! If you are playing in the game house and need a staff member, just ring the bell near your table.

A Call To Game Makers, New and Old

I am looking for game makers who have a game they would like to be sold at this establishment. (( The games must have been made by you. not actual game published and made by someone else. even versions of a game that was made by someone else that are made to be playable in LotC is not welcome. it needs to be your own work.)) If you are a game maker with a game for sale please let me know.

Here are some tips with game making that I came up with.

((

picking random cards/dealing

((have your cards in inventory and follow this order, going top to bottom, left to right. the first card in the order is card one, second is card 2 and so on. just roll the amount of cards you have /roll (Number) and deal that card that the roll lands on. so if i rolled a 6, i would choose the 6th card in the order top to bottom, left to right.))

a grid for gameplay

You can use a chest or a double chest as a game board for games. for example you could use a 3x3 square in a chest to play tic tac toe. this can be used in a lot of ways for many different games.

revealing cards Simultaneously

Simply have one player count slowly from 5 to 1 then show your cards. /countdown does not work well as it has a 1 minute cooldown.

Where the deck is

have a person who is not playing or a trustworthy player keep the cards in their inventory. Then have them pick cards that would be dealt from the deck by using the rolling system. if the players are not supposed to know other players cards, have an outside person hold the deck.

I will likely add more tips i think of later on.

))

The Theatre

Every once and a while we will have shows in the theatre. we will be selling tickets for shows when it comes near for the time for the show to start. Ticket costs will vary depending on the show happening. There is free food and drink available at the theatre. We have plenty of seating, so feel free to bring friends! 39 Tickets will be available for shows as that is how many seats that are available.

Seeking Entertainers, Acts, and Performers

We are looking for entertainment, Acts, and Performances to show at the theatre.  If you have something like this and want to schedule a show, just contact Jaya Jayamen (( Sofetios )). Pay can be discussed.

Looking for Bands, both aspiring and seasoned

If you are a band that would like to perform, please let Jaya Jayamen (( Sofetios )) know. If you are a new band, or want to form one, Jaya Jayamen can sell or let you use instruments. Letting you use instruments is free. Instruments include pianos, bass pianos, pluck ((Guitar)) pianos, and Wind ((Flute)) pianos all in both grand piano size and grand master piano size. We also have drum sets available. Also, If you are needing music to play, Jaya Jayamen also composes songs that you can use. if you do not know how to play these instruments, simply ask Jaya Jayamen for a lesson. If you are going the route of buying the instruments, Grand Pianos are 150 Minas each and come with free tuning for life. Grand Master Pianos are 350 Minas Each and come with free tuning for life. Drum kits cost 100 minas. Again if you just want to use the instruments and not buy them, please ask Jaya Jayamen (( Sofetios )). We can let you use instuments, but not keep them.

(( examples of how things would sound 

Duet

Band Play

In game example

))

If you have any questions, feel free to send a bird to Jaya Jayamen (( Sofetios )). ((or message me on forums ))

Edited by Sofetios