[✓]hi vege

ROLEPLAY

The news had come swiftly to the court of Renatus-Marna, carried on wings and by the mouth of desperately galloping couriers. The lords of Ostmark had sworn themselves to the false Stauntonite host, placing their trust in lesser men to guide them. It was time for them to be availed of such a foolish premise and notion; they would learn to fear the Renatian legions.

Dawn broke the next morning above a host large enough to do the task intended. Lines of glittering spears and plate-clad knights marched alongside enormous trebuchets and onagers that made deep ruts in the main roads to Ostmark. The pathetic Stauntonites would suffer for such an affront to Humanity.

Down with Eimar ‘the Fat’ and his legacy.

CBs: Rebellion, betrayal, aiding an enemy etc etc.

Side A: The Kingdom of Renatus-Marna + Allies

Side B: Ostmark/Courland + Allies [ Non-Available ]

Proposed Date & Time: Sunday 10th June, 3est.

Proposed Rules: All normal server rules.

bhsWo-KUD3-UMt8NAb4SYyqtfOn3RRbKbsjlS91SzNZGgy1Zt-TL1YiZWxFvccs-Te2Lnp-xIH7GiweHakvpGJnpoebvEgb_Ygx2XusVQ5Obz9c0xX-4GQNL38RfLTZtvqLi4Sm3

https://gyazo.com/b6ad69944c96b0b54bda14f3e20ae93e

Discord: (Your current Discord username, example: Test#1234.)

Dewper#3791 + Gus#6475

@Vege - Can you help me with my Econ tonight? ?

Tobias Staunton II prepares to follow in his grandfather's footsteps in vanquishing the Horens once and for all.

((the breakdown of this video: you are Ivan Drago, the big boy on the block, going around punching Apollo creeds to death left right and centre, I am rocky, a seasoned veteran in putting down ******* like you, out of the loop, only now returning to the ring to enact revenge for my beloved Apollo, see you in moscow, Ivan))

((@Dewper of course pm me babe x x))

Edited by Vege