im gonna mentally torture myself by doing this

Unwillingly

Sooooo, the title is self explanatory. I'll be doing some character art! I honestly don't think I'll be able to do mountains and mountains of art, so I'm setting a limit to maybe fifteen to twenty pieces. 
Have a look at some of what I've done. The second one is the oldest one, last one is the most recent one. 

1mojyPx.pngXJgSDs4.png08Lx5Pf.pngjoN5Nlo.png

I am an aspiring digital artist. I only bought my drawing tablet last Christmas, give me a break ? I'll try my best to keep you updated on your piece, but you need to be patient. It may take a few days or a few weeks, but I will get it done. I promise. Also, I'm a human too, so if you see me in game, please don't pester me about your art or get mad that I'm not spending every second of my day working on it.  Seriously, Im a pretty laid back person but I will get angery if you bother me. Like, just asking me once is fine if I forget to let you know how its coming after a few days but don't spam me like HI HOW'S IT GOING ARE YOU ALMOST DONE CAN I SEE IT SO FAR

like, no, you dirty sock.

Payment will be done in game with minas.
Unshaded sketch - 100 minas
Shaded Sketch - 250 minas
Colored - 500 minas

If you want character art, add me on discord: Unwillingly#1811 with the following filled out so that I can get started as soon as possible.

• Username:
  • Character race: 
  • Character age:
  • Physical description (the more detailed you are, the more accurate the result will be. My biggest pet peeve is when people don't describe enough so I have to keep asking them to elaborate. So please, be as descriptive as possible!):
  • References (if you have any): 
  • Preferred expression (happy, sad, crying, etc.):
  • Edit: also state if you want it to be an unshaded sketch, shaded sketch, or colored.

Things I WILL NOT draw: NSFW, helmets, or masks.
that's basically it ?
Elves and humans are obviously easiest for me (as you can probably see). Khas and orcs may be a bit challenging, but I'll do my best. Also, I'll only be doing heads-- nothing more. Sorry! 

I won't show you the finished product once I'm paid, until then you'll only get the sketch (or sketch of the sketch, if you only want a sketch)
If you have any questions, just ask or pm me on discord. 

My entire mindset while making this? yolo

49 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

angery

angry*

Username: LeoRabbit99

Character race: Human

Character age: 60

Physical description (the more detailed you are, the more accurate the result will be. My biggest pet peeve is when people don't describe enough so I have to keep asking them to elaborate. So please, be as descriptive as possible!): Pretty much the reference picture. He is skinny and has a staff with a dark green gem affixed at its top. He has a kick-ass, rather coarse goatee. I really don't care what position he's in. PM me with any questions.

References (if you have any): https://imgur.com/a/XQ6QjGw

Preferred expression (happy, sad, crying, etc.): Smirking

Edit: also state if you want it to be an unshaded sketch, shaded sketch, or colored. Colored

Edited by LeoRabbit99

59 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

like, no, you dirty sock. 

ur insults are questionable but I cannot falter ur art :0

do you do art trades? ? 

1 minute ago, Areln said:

ur insults are questionable but I cannot falter ur art :0

do you do art trades? ? 

always

• Username: Ragark Ireheart
  • Character race:  Dwarf (Mountain)
  • Character age: 91
  • Physical description (the more detailed you are, the more accurate the result will be. My biggest pet peeve is when people don't describe enough so I have to keep asking them to elaborate. So please, be as descriptive as possible!): The young dwarf has Hazel Brown eyes, with a well trim beard that is also braided, his hair is braided as well (He'd look similar to Fili but with Brown hair)
  • References (if you have any): Image result for Fili
  • Preferred expression (happy, sad, crying, etc.): Serious
  • Edit: Unshaded
  •