[✗] The Fall Of Laklul

To clarify things, as an old dark shamans guy, if any do try and defeat a spirit, death means PK. And defeat of the spirit does not mean it's death, but perhaps it's capture?

Also, orcs why don't you juSt warclaIM them lMao???

As I said. You told disgusting dominion to deal with banditry problems in roleplay? I tell you to deal with this matter, with roleplay.

Quick note that mourning is also roleplay 

8 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

Laks have existed before Lhindir and Travista and the Laks put more than one year worth of roleplay, time and dedication rather than some random ex-lak that is angry at Laklul for no particular reason. I'll make it clear that I have nothing against the players themselves or anything, but an entire cut of a playerbase that I deeply respect is at threat of losing their most important thing where a culture, religion and dedications have ever done and they'll lose their basis for roleplay but they can't do absolutely anything about but to accept a post that has been written with probably less than a hour powered by some sort of ambition and drive to go around killing spirits? What's even the objective, I mean, did laklul send this guy through your window to beat anyone?

Not sure if you understand what I meant. I don’t give two craps who put how many years worth of roleplay in what. What I do give a crap about is when people come under IC threat and find out OOC they turn defensive and try to push their OOC narratives ICly. I cite that I mentioned TheKingOfTheMoon’s year worth of roleplay- that was just me suggesting that there is enough IC stuff done to make this completely legible in character.

(-)

Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I believe spirits in trouble can reach out to their Shamans. In light of this, I suggest that shamans are told the time when the event shall take place so they’re prepared. And about 10-15 minutes into the event, Lak can notify them and they all bum rush over. But I think that the shamans leading the venture should submit to an event PK clause upon death. 

(-)

Xionism is a religion of spooks and god killers, so King has a completely legitimate IC reason to do this- and I’m sure he is aware of the risks. 

26 minutes ago, Belestram said:

Correct me if I’m mistaken, but I believe spirits in trouble can reach out to their Shamans. In light of this, I suggest that shamans are told the time when the event shall take place so they’re prepared. And about 10-15 minutes into the event, Lak can notify them and they all bum rush over. But I think that the shamans leading the venture should submit to an event PK clause upon death. 

I'd be fine with this, better than the orcs just sitting there, knowing Laklul is getting attacked, yet don't know where

As much as I wouldn't like it, RP is RP. Smawton is fair. Smawton should be involved somehow. I have little computer access for the next while, so don't let me down Lak! 

I'd be up for a PK clause, there's solid reasoning for it, though it needs to be enforced for everyone.

4 hours ago, Jentos said:

To clarify things, as an old dark shamans guy, if any do try and defeat a spirit, death means PK. And defeat of the spirit does not mean it's death, but perhaps it's capture?

Also, orcs why don't you juSt warclaIM them lMao???

As I said. You told disgusting dominion to deal with banditry problems in roleplay? I tell you to deal with this matter, with roleplay.

Quick note that mourning is also roleplay 

Hey Jentos jolly good sir, you seem to be missing the point, fine fellow; we’d be happy to deal with the rp, sirrah, but the fact is - as many wholesome folk before me have stated - it seems an awful waste and quite malicious to do it so “under the rug” as one would put it, my good friend!

3 hours ago, Belestram said:

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you specifically with all that rant, was just the first paragraph, its okay

But still, I'd like to have a notice at peak times when our players can be online to go and protect the spirit, specially Travista that won't be able to log on for atleast a week so we can actually rally our forces and go kill some edgies. Kind of a mini-warclaim, idk, if we lose it, Laklul dies, if we win, we erradicate a bunch of scrubs ?

I'm going to go burn a forest down IRP, who will stop me now?

4 minutes ago, Elrith said:

I'm going to go burn a forest down IRP, who will stop me now?

Welves

so let pvp determine rp, cool

6 hours ago, Belestram said:

Not sure if you understand what I meant. I don’t give two craps who put how many years worth of roleplay in what. What I do give a crap about is when people come under IC threat and find out OOC they turn defensive and try to push their OOC narratives ICly. I cite that I mentioned TheKingOfTheMoon’s year worth of roleplay- that was just me suggesting that there is enough IC stuff done to make this completely legible in character.

(-)

(-)

Xionism is a religion of spooks and god killers, so King has a completely legitimate IC reason to do this- and I’m sure he is aware of the risks. 

The idea that you can be a Dark Shaman and part of Xionism is astoundingly ridiculous. This is what happens when people that have 0 idea what was or is Orcish lore do when they start changing and adjusting it.  

This can only end well : )

23 minutes ago, ZachoSnacko said:

so let pvp determine rp, cool

It is ?