8 hours ago, GrimReaper98 said:

-snip-

3 hours ago, Medvekoma said:

-snip-

1 hour ago, Elrith said:

-snip-

3 hours ago, Rheged said:

-snip-

Firstly, genuinely appreciate the honest feedback.

I've added the last two paragraphs in the "Purpose" section in hopes that it will either amend or soften the issues presented. As Alty/Jahr already said, we concede to the notion that we've turned into a sort of reskinned elf overtime since it's true. Alty and Numirya have actively been trying to change this IRP, but thus far it's been a struggle for either mass unavailability or reluctance on our part. Hopefully, having the Horen pact written down on this iteration, making IRP pushes on our part, and the explanation in the upcoming paragraph, we can fix it and encourage a playstyle that's different than "reskinned descendant". 

As for the other added paragraph, we created it to further explain Azdrazi goals, the two prominent ones mentioned being to cure (the admittedly MIA) Azdromoth and to try and overthrow or surpass Paladins in their role as guardians and guidance members. We can hopefully get in touch with members of the LT and try to make him more of an active presence to push along the kind of narrative that some want to see and to cement an active role that otherwise likely won't be taken. With the aforementioned purposes, the Azdrazi should become a more active presence on the server and amend misconceptions and fair judgments alike.

3 hours ago, The Fire Mind said:

-snip-

Done my friend, and hopefully, this clarification will dampen the OP claim to some extent.

For Slothtastic:

I won't go on about the number of human Azdrazi vs. elven Azdrazi again, but I will say that hopefully the introduction/clarification that Azdrazi can be created without the Immaculate Blade will help prevent something like this from happening. The creation process will instead revolve around a ritual that can be taught to other Azdrazi.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

As for the other added paragraph, we created it to further explain Azdrazi goals, the two prominent ones mentioned being to cure (the admittedly MIA) Azdromoth and to try and overthrow or surpass Paladins in their role as guardians and guidance members. We can hopefully get in touch with members of the LT and try to make him more of an active presence to push along the kind of narrative that some want to see and to cement an active role that otherwise likely won't be taken. With the aforementioned purposes, the Azdrazi should become a more active presence on the server and amend misconceptions and fair judgments alike.

I'm not sure that convincing the LT to inject your roleplay with deity interaction to make your roleplay more appealing is fair to the other deity followers. 

edit: Azdromoth isnt a typical deity like I thought, but the content of my statement is still relatively similar.

Edited by Luxury

1 hour ago, Luxury said:

-snip-

Surely, but I'm not suggesting something so forced. Regardless of if the lore team wants Azdromoth to be an active presence on the server or not, the goal to cleanse him is still there. He's still acknowledged as the tainted entity he is and has been for a long while. The suggestion isn't a crutch, but a hopeful idea that can be explored in the future.

With the viewpoint you've presented, it's not entirely fair for people to claim a lore piece can't stand because the "deity" (in this case, an Archdragaar instead of a deity) isn't "active". I'm not trying to force the lore team to inject our roleplay with deity interaction, but am instead looking at an avenue that can be explored in terms of the server's narrative. Perhaps I just didn't make that clear enough and left room for misconceptions.

5 hours ago, Elrith said:

How does Azdrazi promote a unique form of RP that a normal Descendant can't offer?

What is the purpose of Azdrazi?

Azdrazi are creatures that have a unique religion and culture centered on their own creation and the ideology of draconic superiority. Their initial growth as a player base was fostered by a number of ET and LT members such as myself, Freema5, and others like Taylor and Wolfie and Chihiros. I would advise you read some of the written works listed under CITATION, because although they may be subject to change in the near future, they summarize our unique roleplay quite well.

As for the purpose of Azdrazi, it is plainly spoken.

• Foster true strength and knowledge.
  • Surmount the theists and again tout the truths of the "Archdragaar" Azdromoth and facilitate his eventual prospective reinvention or purification. 
  • Defend Humanity against threats, as they were designed to do in ancient times.
  • Hoard knowledge, science, and other truths that are pertinent to them. It varies character to character. You must also understand that Azdrazi is not a magic or exact science, they are a species that few is known about and that kind of anonymity is essential to that good old statute of secrecy we got.

Thank you for submitting your revision/rewrite/clarification, it is now under review. Expect a verdict in about two weeks.

Thread is being locked to prevent changes to the lore while voting occurs. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.