[✗] Fourth Generation Necromancy

Zarsies

5 hours ago, Zarsies said:

All art has been sourced! (1 was literally called "free witch gyspy art" everywhere I found it and didn't have an artist listed and the wight one I couldn't find an artist ANYWHERE so kms, if anyone else could help that would be stallar :v)

Sorry about that! I'm on massive meds so I must have missed it. That one has been ripped to death so I doubt there's any hope for it. Thanks for souring then!

Are there like even teachers still around that teach Necromancy?...

I think the lore is solid, but I think there is a serious issue with the implementation of a death counter for undead creations.  the 'three death' limit is extremely restrictive and, ironically, in a way makes the relentless hordes of the undying more vulnerable than the people they fight against.  Limits like these are mechanical restrictions that are frustrating to work around, especially with a playerbase like Spooks who often serve as antagonists.

Zarsies, go on an e-date with me.

Thank you for submitting your piece, it is now under review. A verdict shall be given in 2 weeks, give or take.

Thread is being locked to prevent sneak edits to the lore while voting occurs. If you have feedback regarding the lore that you wish to pass to the LT, feel free to toss me a PM.

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

I want to note that even if the issues here are fixed, it does not necessarily mean that the piece will be accepted. We will be reaching out to the necromancy community as a whole to get their thoughts on this piece before making a verdict. If the majority is not for this piece then we will move from there and figure things out w/ the playerbase.

This Lore has been self-denied.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.