The Remembrance Guild

Treaty

-={The Remembrance Guild}=-

The Keepers of Lore, The Conveyors of Knowledge, The Preservers of Memories

These are all names used to describe the Remembrance Guild. Founded under the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. The Remembrance Guild have continuously been the keepers of knowledge for the Dwedmar, and all those who wish to expand what they know. Knowledge is a powerful tool, and only the wisest will prove superiority over all others, in the closing days of what we call the world. It is thus that the most important task of the guild, is not only to preserve and study what is already written, but to convey knowledge and truth for the greater of all.

The Remembrancers of Holm venture far and wide in this world, revealing ancient lore and discovering lost ways. All is written down and preserved, so the nation may prosper from the knowledge in the future. As the old saying goes: "It is only through history one can learn from their mistakes".

The duties of the Remembrance Guild are many, although the most note-worthy are:

• To preserve all lore and knowledge in the possession of the Dwedmar

• To venture out and uncover new lore & knowledge

• To write down all lore & history for future generations

• To convey knowledge to fellow Dwedmar, and educate new Dwedmar who join the guild, so that they may know of our ways.

The Remembrance Guild is still under reformations, and

more duties and responsibilities may arise in the feature.

-={Roster of the Remembrance Guild}=-

The High Remembrancer

The Overseer, He whose life is dedicated to the prosperity of

the Remembrance Guild, and the education of Dwedmar.

Azkel ‘The Scholar’ Frostbeard

The Elder Remembrancers

The Learned, Those who know of the old and present,

the ones Gifted by Ogradhad himself, they guide

Filanir

The Grand Sentinel

The Proven, He who has shown great skill in the

arts of combat and leadership.

Hunter

The Remembrancers

Those who’ve proven themselves, knowledgeable and able to guide Scribes in their paths, though this is but the first step.

Magnus Deed

Garoll Earl

Anmara Frostbeard

The Sentinels

Those who have chosen to risk their lives to assist in the

gathering of Knowledge.

Ramses

The Scribes

Those who dedicate their lives to the art of writing, those who save fading knowledge, so others may learn, and those who strive to one day become Learned.

Alana Silverblade

Dargo

Acacia

Honored Members

Those who in life have accomplished extraordinary feats in the Guild or in the service of Ograhad,

those of which in death will be remembered for it.

Kirrekith Grandaxe

Grungron Irongut

Kardel Irongut

Kilgrim Irongut

Bazian Grandaxe

Wulfric Grandaxe

Dominic Irongut

Dun Irongut

Drynn Ireheart

Fimlin Grandaxe

-={Recruitment}=-

All who seek to uncover lost knowledge, convey truth to the people of Atlas, or write down knowledge that will last for the ages to come, should most certainly find the courage to apply for The Remembrance Guild. If you are yet unsure, and that the Remembrance Guild has piqued your interest, do not hesitate to speak with the High Remembrancer, a guild member, or visit the guild in the Library of Holm.

In order to join, all applicants must fill out a form and bring it to the High Remembrancer. You will find said form below:

Name:

((MC Name)):

Race:

Are you interested in becoming Scribe, or a Sentinel?:

Published Works (Scribe Only):

Combat Experience(Sentinel Only):

Allegiance:

Did Someone Recruit you to the Guild? If so, please state their name:

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)):

Discord:

Name: Darek Hammerfist

((MC Name)): sneakybandit

Published Works: sex dificiency

Allegiance: Myself

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): none

Just now, sneakybandit said:

Name: Darek Hammerfist

((MC Name)): sneakybandit

Published Works: sex dificiency

Allegiance: Myself

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): none

"Welcome Back Old Friend" Azkel Would Say, Accepting the Application

Dreek Ireheart II pens a letter to the guild.

"I request the addition of Drynn Ireheart and Fimlin Grandaxe to the list of the honored. My father maintained our people's history scrolls on his own for several stone years and devised the formula for my own upkeeping of it. In addition, Dublin of Grandaxe was the one who both commissioned and created the glorious works of art that accompany many of our accounts. His work to illustrate our past cannot be overstated."

With Kind Regards,

Dreek Ireheart II

Historian of Urguans Children

Hand of the King of Kaz'Ulrah

Chief Diplomat of Kaz'Ulrah.

41 minutes ago, Dreek said:

Dreek Ireheart II pens a letter to the guild.

"I request the addition of Drynn Ireheart and Fimlin Grandaxe to the list of the honored. My father maintained our people's history scrolls on his own for several stone years and devised the formula for my own upkeeping of it. In addition, Dublin of Grandaxe was the one who both commissioned and created the glorious works of art that accompany many of our accounts. His work to illustrate our past cannot be overstated."

With Kind Regards,

Dreek Ireheart II

Historian of Urguans Children

Hand of the King of Kaz'Ulrah

Chief Diplomat of Kaz'Ulrah.

“I shall add them to the list right away, thank you for informing me of their contribution” Azkel would write back.

Welcome to The Remembrance Guild! Azkel Frostbeard shall be in contact

Name: Magnus Deed

((MC Name)): Jondead

Published Works: Ascended Truth

Allegiance: None

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): GMT+1 and depends on the **** I am doing in the realm

Just now, Jondead said:

Name: Magnus Deed

((MC Name)): Jondead

Published Works: Ascended Truth

Allegiance: None

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): GMT+1 and depends on the **** I am doing in the realm

Welcome to the Remembrance Guild! Azkel Frostbeard will be in Contact

Name: Garolletios Earl (You know who I am.)

((MC Name)): HotMacaroon

Published Works:   A study on life,

Conjuration basics,

an analogy of the void,

Conjuration advances,

The art of primordial,

The combination,

A scholars remark of the Cervant,

A study on the unnatural winds,

Among with various little adventure stories I've published, from various parts of my life and/or stories I have heard and admired so deeply.

Allegiance: You know who I am, and where I am from... 

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): Eh, most of what I do is... Scholarly, but- I am around enough (( Eh... 5?))

Just now, Macaroon said:

Name: Garolletios Earl (You know who I am.)

((MC Name)): HotMacaroon

Published Works:   A study on life,

Conjuration basics,

an analogy of the void,

Conjuration advances,

The art of primordial,

The combination,

A scholars remark of the Cervant,

A study on the unnatural winds,

Among with various little adventure stories I've published, from various parts of my life and/or stories I have heard and admired so deeply.

Allegiance: You know who I am, and where I am from... 

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): Eh, most of what I do is... Scholarly, but- I am around enough (( Eh... 5?))

Welcome to the Remembrance Guild! Azkel Frostbeard Shall be in Contact

Name: Illbryn

((MC Name)): ZachsSlayer

Published Works(If applying to become a Scribe): None.

Allegiance: None.

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): As much as is needed i supposed. All of my time. ((Active about 8 hours a day minimum. On forums around 10 hours. So i'd say a 9/10. Im also EST

Just now, ZachoSnacko said:

Name: Illbryn

((MC Name)): ZachsSlayer

Published Works(If applying to become a Scribe): None.

Allegiance: None.

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): As much as is needed i supposed. All of my time. ((Active about 8 hours a day minimum. On forums around 10 hours. So i'd say a 9/10. Im also EST

Welcome to the Remembrance Guild! Azkel Frostbeard will be in contact

Name: Han Yu

((MC Name)): Stargazerology

Published Works(If applying to become a Scribe):none at the moment

Allegiance: Holm

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): 9

23 minutes ago, Lighterstriker said:

Name: Han Yu

((MC Name)): Stargazerology

Published Works(If applying to become a Scribe):none at the moment

Allegiance: Holm

What amount of time can you dedicate to the Remembrance Guild? ((How active are you, on a scale from 1-10? Please state timezone as well)): 9

Welcome to the Remembrance Guild! Azkel Frostbeard will be in Contact.