[Complete][Slave Auction] Cute Female Halfling for Sale

UnusualBrit

[!]

Posters are nailed up across the nations of Atlas, detailing the auction of a female halfling.

IYP9kOQ.png

Small, hardworking lass who could do plenty of jobs. Good for sneaking into tiny spaces.

Bidding starts at 500 mina,  she can be brought outright for 2000 minas. Head to Kaz'Ulrah to bid.

Bidding ends at 5:30 EST

Edited by TheWitherKingHD

Just now, Youngie5500 said:

"Mi will trade lat a clucker." shouts an Orc cub.
0ef8df0fc2402152f395d7af5de6c34f.png

"I'm foine." The auctioneer shook his head.

"Stinkin' dwarves. " They'd grumble to themselves. "Thinkin' tha' they can jus' do wha' they want with us wee' folk." Looking through the bars of their prison, they'd let out a sigh. "Need to stop comin' to this place.... Stupid dwarf teacher..."

Belgud rushes to Kaz'Ulrah after the news about slave reaches his ear 

I BUY IT! Him Yells

I bid 600 minas !

The Brathmordakin, and as a result the Ar Yemarin Anaros does not approve of slavery. The Dwedmar are Yemekar’s finest creation and need no one else to do their bidding for them. If all Halflings are not released, actions will be taken. 

Signed,

Nerak Frostbeard, Third High Prelate of Kaz’Ulrah

6 minutes ago, Raomir said:

The Brathmordakin, and as a result the Ar Yemarin Anaros does not approve of slavery. The Dwedmar are Yemekar’s finest creation and need no one else to do their bidding for them. If these Halflings are not released, actions will be taken. 

Signed,

Nerak Frostbeard, Third High Prelate of Kaz’Ulrah

"Yer such ah sore losah Nerak." Dwifar complained to Nerak. "Ef we're ter fines' creation don' t'at mean we can do wot weh wan' with othah races. Anehweh wheres t'ere proof of tis?"

Edited by TheWitherKingHD

4 minutes ago, TheWitherKingHD said:

"Yer such ah sore losah Nerak." Dwifar complained to Nerak. "Ef we're ter fines' creation don' t'at mean we can do wot weh wan' with othah races."

“Nae, it means that we do not need anehothers to do our work. An’ that includes usin’ them to make moneh when yeh can simpleh go out and sell products. Ah reiterate, this is herseh an’ goes against teh teachings uv the Clergeh.” retorts Nerak Frostbeard, unwaiveringly.

Just now, Raomir said:

“Nae, it means that we do not need anehothers to do our work. An’ that includes usin’ them to make moneh when yeh can simpleh go out and sell products. Ah reiterate, this is herseh an’ goes against teh teachings uv the Clergeh.” retorts Nerak Frostbeard, unwaiveringly.

"Sellen products ain' worken, prove t'at ets Hereseh with som' documen's Nerak."

2 minutes ago, Raomir said:

i need some help with my farms, aye. and there isn't anyone much from kaz who can help me, nae. so i'm taking my best chances with halfings. but don't you worry, i will take good care of her

5 minutes ago, TheWitherKingHD said:

"Sellen products ain' worken, prove t'at ets Hereseh with som' documen's Nerak."

Hands Dwifar a copy of First High Prelate Thoak Goldhand’s letter to the Halflings.

“My next response will be Officer Grudgebeard.”  (( 

4 minutes ago, Belgud said:

i need some help with my farms, aye. and there isn't anyone much from kaz who can help me, nae. so i'm taking my best chances with halfings. but don't you worry, i will take good care of her

“Regardless of intent my good Belgud, the Gods dunnae support aneh sort uv Slavereh. If they wish to work for a pay or compensation of some sort (housing, food, etc) then that may be arranged.”

2 minutes ago, Raomir said:

Hands Dwifar a copy of First High Prelate Thoak Goldhand’s letter to the Halflings.

“My next response will be Officer Grudgebeard.”  (( 

“Regardless of intent my good Belgud, the Gods dunnae support aneh sort uv Slavereh. If they wish to work for a pay or compensation of some sort (housing, food, etc) then that may be arranged.”

that's how i'm actually going to do it all, lad. she will have to do what i will tell from time to time (Which will be only farming), for exchange of housing, food, job, payment and stuff. 

Trade Completed.