[✗]The Official Conquest of Haria

Appie

Role-play: (Establish the rationale with a brief summary of events leading up to this point which includes your CB and plans for the war.) 

The Chieftiancy of Ghanyah has stressed the importance of making peace with our Farfolk brethren aswell as enforcing an aura of dominance. Although they have infringed on the land we have promised to our vassals of Kharmandal, we offered to negotiate with the Rag headed Kardasi in which they chose to disrespect, dishonour, and overall disobey our wishes. The Harians, known for their submissiveness specifically to the Santegians, have proved their disdain towards us since our formal attempt to negotiate; participating in ambushes, raids, and overall disdain to our Farfolk Chieftaincy. For this, they will pay the ultimate price.

-

Spoiler

CBs: (Provide a list of CBs you believe to have with proof to back them up. These will be reviewed by moderators for approval.)

- Peace time invasion

- Aiding an enemy x2

- Attack on leadership x2

Side A: (The faction posting the warclaim)

The Chieftaincy of Ghanyah

Side B: (The faction responding to the warclaim.)

Sultanate of Haria

Proposed Date & Time: (Example: September 17, 1787 @ 3 P.M. EST.)

24th of June, 2018 @ 4 P.M EST

Proposed Rules: (Suggest any unique modifications or restrictions for this warclaim.)

Freebuild take over

Location: (Provide a screenshot of the area being warclaimed from the dynmap.)

https://gyazo.com/53c3c047d1c898894d7c50d3b97ba3f0

Discord: (Your current Discord username, example: Test#1234.)

Appie#9684 Licorish#6408

"Deze Zhara muzt hav dah bluudluzt dub, wiv all der flat'n" Spoke an Uruk riding a Demigryph a mile or so away from their Tribe

Edited by TheNanMan2000

(( u got no cb dude also... we done none of ur 'provided cb' 
for war team my discord is Adamc2000#8222

((LMFAO, I Would Like to provide, Attack on leadership for the "2 times" Yeah...First one you guys raided us....Second time We came In With a RESCUE RAID To save an adopted child of one of the sultanate members, We Never Invaded you In peacetime, ALSO Aiding an Enemy? Unless this Enemy is Renatus who helped in the rescue raid cuz the person kidnapped was a citizen. Now there is also the second "aiding an enemy" I don't know who you are referring to... Soo unless you want to count Santegia, which we aid in trade, and just genuine respect, except in fighting...Though I would like to add that there is a Member who is a royal in both nations...But Fighting your Leadership, Was Both One in defence and the second was to rescue a citizen whom YOU kidnapped and gave a message of handing them over

Also your "Vassel" whom's land we "Invaded" was a Hut when we moved there....and Did not Belong to your Group when we settled and we are VERY far from your land....YOUR RP CLAIM of Owning all the dessert and Messa And the Savannah....Is not a Valid CB

A Matter of Fact, All the CBS you Provided,

We Hold Against you

yet, We are not pushing them as of right now

Also get the Name right, its the Sultanate of KADARSI ?))

14 minutes ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

((LMFAO, I Would Like to provide, Attack on leadership for the "2 times" Yeah...First one you guys raided us....Second time We came In With a RESCUE RAID To save an adopted child of one of the sultanate members, We Never Invaded you In peacetime, ALSO Aiding an Enemy? Unless this Enemy is Renatus who helped in the rescue raid cuz the person kidnapped was a citizen. Now there is also the second "aiding an enemy" I don't know who you are referring to... Soo unless you want to count Santegia, which we aid in trade, and just genuine respect, except in fighting...Though I would like to add that there is a Member who is a royal in both nations...But Fighting your Leadership, Was Both One in defence and the second was to rescue a citizen whom YOU kidnapped and gave a message of handing them over

Also your "Vassel" whom's land we "Invaded" was a Hut when we moved there....and Did not Belong to your Group when we settled and we are VERY far from your land....YOUR RP CLAIM of Owning all the dessert and Messa And the Savannah....Is not a Valid CB

We Hold Against you

34 minutes ago, adamc2000 said:

(( u got no cb dude also... we done none of ur 'provided cb' 
for war team my discord is Adamc2000#8222

Wait for the warchat.

30 minutes ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

We Hold Against you

Just a bit immature, if I may note.