IGN(s): Americuck

Age 16

Timezone EST

Discord: Tosalian #5425

What map did you join during?: Axios

Do you have access to a Microphone? Yes

Average Daily Play Time? Varies from 3-5 hours a day

Have you held any LotC staff position(s) before? If so, for how long?: N/A

Do you have prior history in any forms of moderation?

I've been a mod on many other servers that probably nobody has ever heard of. I was a moderator on MCGOT, Imperial Civilizations, and Tarrin. I just did what LOTC mods do, and maintain the community. I did very good at my job, becoming Admin on MCGOT and Tarrin.

Why do you want to join the GM Team?:

I really want to restore the players' faith in the GM team. The GM team now is just viewed as a horrific bias group by many players. Player-Staff relations is at a all time low from my perspective and I believe it's time to change. Nowadays, people fear a GM because they fear of the biases decisions that he/she/they will make. These relations are what is needed in order to make sure the server is at a great state. I wish to become a member of the team to change the current tide of the staff  that only harms the life of the server. A new name like Americuck and a human only player might not just help the GM team have some variety in their approach and perspective, but a outreach to players who are uncomfortable with the current staff.  Although I might not be one of the big names on the server, I feel a minor player such as me, can make a vast stride in restoring the trust between staff and the player base. 

Have you applied for this position before and been denied? If so, link the application:

N/A

Anything else you want to tell us?:

N/A

+1 from me, Americuck is a good man, and I think he'd be a viable asset to the GM team

Really great guy, he memes hard but when he's serious, he means it. Good in a leadership position as well.

+1

1 minute ago, Blaqss said:

This guy use to be my manager in mcdonalds +1

Why did you call off last tuesday?

1 hour ago, Tosali said:

Why did you call off last tuesday?

I went on a life journey to think about if I still wanted to serve hot frys and burger beefs.

-1 I completely disagree with his opinion on the GM team, and you shouldn't be insulting the team that you could end up joining.

2 minutes ago, GodMarsh said:

-1 I completely disagree with his opinion on the GM team, and you shouldn't be insulting the team that you could end up joining.

Highly disagree, the treatment towards certain communities is terrible. I thank you for your opinion and input, but the current establishment is harshly punishing certain groups for interest of others.

You just got unbanned for breaking the server rules!

Also I don't recall you nice guy nor being able to unify both player and staff. Literally every single GM that applied in 2018 or 2017 or 2016 thinks exactly the same "The staff is biased and evil and I am kind and want to help!" We don't necessarily need a position in the GM team to help people, and I don't compromise myself with keeping people in line. I applied twice for GM but I just gave up on it after I came to this conclusion. Since every single GM wants pretty much to, an extent, connect players with staff, if we do our part, we'll just do great! But, overall, if we rant on the forums, nothing will really happen... sometimes I feel like we just need to be more transparent on our side; the players

Bias is when a game moderator serves himself, a moderator without bias is one that serves the playerbase

I was also a GM on my friend's server and I accidentaly griefed and I never told him. I wasn't a good GM, but I was never biased and I always looked out for the best solutions (such as banning ?)

the gm team has been consistently bad at communication with players and bias, nothings changed, it's just you and probably many others are starting to pick up on it again once more, be it because of bad happenings involving a GM and a friend or group of yours, or just the gradual realisation - it's always been there. there have been unbiased and good GMs, but never a full team of them.

i've seen plenty of people go into the team with the want to make a change to this, and leave having accomplished little to nothing to do with it all, what do you plan on doing?

1 hour ago, h e x said:

the gm team has been consistently bad at communication with players and bias, nothings changed, it's just you and probably many others are starting to pick up on it again once more, be it because of bad happenings involving a GM and a friend or group of yours, or just the gradual realisation - it's always been there. there have been unbiased and good GMs, but never a full team of them.

i've seen plenty of people go into the team with the want to make a change to this, and leave having accomplished little to nothing to do with it all, what do you plan on doing?

My plan is to simply not have a favored side, time after time, I have seen Dominion favored over the orcs and vise versa by biased GM's. I plan to go and put the hammer down, I am not your average person who goes and simply tries to bide their time. I expect to have resistance, but I am a hard-headed person who will not put up with the current climate of the GM team. 

4 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

You just got unbanned for breaking the server rules!

Also I don't recall you nice guy nor being able to unify both player and staff. Literally every single GM that applied in 2018 or 2017 or 2016 thinks exactly the same "The staff is biased and evil and I am kind and want to help!" We don't necessarily need a position in the GM team to help people, and I don't compromise myself with keeping people in line. I applied twice for GM but I just gave up on it after I came to this conclusion. Since every single GM wants pretty much to, an extent, connect players with staff, if we do our part, we'll just do great! But, overall, if we rant on the forums, nothing will really happen... sometimes I feel like we just need to be more transparent on our side; the players

Bias is when a game moderator serves himself, a moderator without bias is one that serves the playerbase

I was also a GM on my friend's server and I accidentaly griefed and I never told him. I wasn't a good GM, but I was never biased and I always looked out for the best solutions (such as banning ?)

This reasoning is why the current climate is at it's point. I got banned for doing something stupid, I cannot agree more, but the fact is that I moved on from my past and I want to improve the quality of the server. You saying "this won't work and I tried" is literally doing nothing but only contributing to the climate and making it seem hopeless, when it is a easy solution!

+1 would make a great addition to the GM team even though we do disagree on a lot of things.