––––•(-• Cyrene •-)•––––

Unwillingly

Cyrene

tm7ifLpzwW9pQR1Q6El0Mihy6Rb4GArTPRzzoKxy5FSf2kEm95MTnYrR60rUQW7usFMJLswGUSzbzDAe_JyDZqDxbRWcngHjSxz-z8pA7s19Bkwv7tnIjrZuRePOsgi_Ii2eNe7s

Full Name: Cyrene Fiyem

Nick Names: Cy, ‘Daemon’, Cyr

Marital Status: Married

Spouse: Formerly Angren, though they eventually admitted to not being in love and came to an agreement to be friends. Currently married to Dael’ran since early Atlas.

Hair: Quite long, pale brown and rather thick. In the past, her hair could be seen as rather unusual for a wood elf, being shaved on both sides of her head.

Eyes: Deep blue.

Origin: Cyrene started out in Linandria on Axios, where she joined the Dominion’s military, the Sirame, a day later.

Language: While Cyrene first spoke a fair amount of elven when she first arrived to Linandria, she quickly drove away from the language and now only speaks common, never elven, though she still understands a few words or phrases from it.

Height: 5’10

Body Structure/Physical Faults: Cyrene is quite muscular due to her many, many years of serving in militaries. However, she’s lost a lot of this physique due to her practice of a certain arcane magic. A burn scar covers the right side of her face, stretching down her neck and across the rest of her body. This was caused from an incident with the infamous Nazorean, who quite literally exploded into a wave of flames in front of a crowd.

Race/Species: Wood Elf

Siblings: Myrin, now deceased.

Friends/Allies: No one

Inventory: Cyrene carries a flask of ashes, waterskin, dagger, three empty glass bottles, and a pouch of sand.

Primary Weapon: Ferrum morning star

Secondary Weapon: Dagger

lCajXv3v8pZCWMHaQfWUSdUueANXG8XBqkpBuGBEI7RawXa8g4i8CnEYX4Wh2dHbIfsg-cjuA2Qg3dSje06Ye0qxCfwb9f0H66p0HR5vSoKCN7QbmcCDB_SbWGrJ-_sjOst-fz3R                      

Significant life events (in order):

Joining the Sirame

Being captured and enslaved by orcs for about five minutes

Joining Sutica’s Cerulean Watch

Meeting Dael’ran for the first time

Meeting him again decades later and falling in love

Getting Married

Joining the Dominion (again)

Getting “betrayed” by her closest friend

Being burned by Nazorean, formerly her brother in law

Being promoted to officer in the Virarim

Dael’ran leaving for years

Joining Sutica (again)

Dael’ran returning

Zbyszek being electrocuted by Lockezi (pk)

Present

Personality:

She is stubborn, yet determined. She’s harsh, but means well. She can be angry and often resort to violence, though does it for the good of others and to protect. She can be strong, yet controlling and manipulative. She is cunning, yet blind.

Cyrene cares about her work as a guard/military soldier more than anything else, even to the point of pushing away close friends and family for it (Except for Dael’ran. She loves him too much).

Cyrene used to love kids, having adopted four at one time! Now she doesn’t care for them.

Cyrene hates bugs, spiders most of all, to an extreme.

"I don't trust many people anymore. They either hurt you, or get you killed. Sometimes both."

You'd think that after centuries of being alive, you'd learn a thing or two from the things you've experienced. Not me though. I'm still the same I was centuries ago." 

"No, no, no, **** you. ****. You." 

2 minutes ago, firegirl7894523 said:

FINALLY.

Add relationships?

Spouse: Formerly Angren, though they eventually admitted to not being in love and came to an agreement to be friends. Currently married to Dael’ran since early Atlas.

7 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

Spouse: Formerly Angren, though they eventually admitted to not being in love and came to an agreement to be friends. Currently married to Dael’ran since early Atlas.

Do you want to cuck Dael'ran and marry bobby williams ?

2 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

Do you want to cuck Dael'ran and marry bobby williams ?

Oh yes totally man lets go

"Friends/allies: none" I am hurt

14 minutes ago, AgentChaseMcCain said:

"Friends/allies: none" I am hurt

ldNKhcHe_L9c0Ab78ZE3mbOto5uS7wTIiqhvrgHNjT2zcLd99XUNUu0EB6RM5leeMKPckx_tkuyE0l2KK9WVOItwITU3o79NqpP70gVAX77_qEcx82lXSRP1UkO8iMJ-ousJtFOechase didn't u admit that he would have shot cyrene in the face before accusing her of trashing his office