Dromui

[Accepted] Drone414's Application Team Application

Minecraft Name Drone414

Discord Skale#0943

Timezone EST

Describe your knowledge on the descendant races

Well enough to get on the team in the past. I've been playing on the server a few years now, I am not lacking in this information. I am capable of judging applications centered around the Descendant races and other applicable options. Elves are definitely my strongest point, as I've played an elf from the get go. Though I've played honorary Orcs in the past, so my grasp of Uruk lore is not terrible. Those two would definitely be my strongest, though none are particularly weak.

Describe your knowledge on other pieces of lore that you believe to be relevant

I have a rather strong knowledge of Magic and aspects that surround magics. Whether that be the deities that provide magic, elements of magic itself, etc. I have enjoyed this map from the get go, so I would say I have a solid grasp of the map, it's terrain, where cities are located. 

Detail what drives you to become a member of the application team

During my first term with the team, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I have very high expectations for roleplay and I want to be able to work with others of a similar mindset to increase the overall quality of roleplay on the server. I think quality control is important, and there is no more important place for quality control than the Application Team. I was rather emotional when I left the team due to IRL circumstances, so having the opportunity now to rejoin does indeed warm my heart. I definitely felt as if I left when I had much more work to do, and I want to finish that.

Provide an alternate way to assisting new players apart from reviewing applications

The wandering soul chat is phenomenal for helping new players. Being able to guide new players around the server and ensure their interest is piqued. Beyond that, the LotC New Player Discord was also a wonderful tool to get new players involved with the communities they could join and/or veterans beyond myself who could aid them.

Survey the application process and provide any possible improvements which could be made

The only portion of the application process I did not agree with was the required lore references. I honestly believe more should be required, to ensure players are putting more thought and lore into their characters. Minimal effort creates bad characters and roleplay from my perspective. This is not 100% true, but there were many applications I reviewed where it felt like no effort went into researching lore and the characters reflected it heavily.

Provide any additional information that you believe is needed

I was on the team.

Tell a joke

Cats.

────────█████─────────────█████
────████████████───────████████████
──████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██───███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██─██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓──────────────────▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─██───████─█──█─█████─▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─██───█──█─█──█─██────▓▓▓▓▓▓██
███▓▓▓▓▓▓─██───█──█─█──█─█████─▓▓▓▓▓▓██
███▓▓▓▓▓▓─██───█──█─█──█─██────▓▓▓▓▓▓██
─███▓▓▓▓▓─████─████─████─█████─▓▓▓▓███
───███▓▓▓▓▓──────────────────▓▓▓▓▓▓███
────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
───────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
──────────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─────────────███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
───────────────███▓▓▓███
─────────────────██▓██
──────────────────███
██▓▓▓▓───────────────────────────▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓─███──█─████─█───█─████─█████──▓▓██
██▓▓─██─█─█─█────█───█─█────█──██──▓▓██
██▓▓─██─█─█─████─██─██─████─████───▓▓██
██▓▓─██─█─█─█─────███──█────█──██──▓▓██
██▓▓─██──██─████───█───████─█──███─▓▓██
─██▓▓▓───────────────────────────▓▓▓███
───███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
───────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
──────────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─────────────███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
───────────────███▓▓▓███
─────────────────██▓██
──────────────────███
██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓────────────────────▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓▓───████▄─███─████─█████──▓▓▓▓▓██
███▓▓▓▓───██──█──█──█────█──────▓▓▓▓███
███▓▓▓▓───██──█──█──████─█████──▓▓▓▓███
─███▓▓▓───██──█──█──█────────█──▓▓▓▓██
──████▓───████▀─███─████─█████──▓████
───███▓▓───────────────────── ▓▓▓███
────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
───────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
──────────████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
─────────────███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
───────────────███▓▓▓███
─────────────────██▓██
──────────────────███

I was one of his managers during his last tenure and I can only leave positive remarks. Though summed up he was friendly to his fellow teammates, he was engaged with the newbies he worked with and his status as a veteran of the server was very apparent. +1

-1 said cats were a joke

Spoiler

I'd kill to see this guy back on the team

So +1

Bring him back to Team Pink !!

6CSYKFtL7wG86zpab8gugVoedZF5qXIjjt_TdOw-qpzew-Gdb2Sy1k3WowJ1StvGrfLUv3TyO2S3zvKtwxUXf_l0nsf9329fWpGawGMZaBWWqmL8E-EcMqlk1JvZ9eTaq_mmkxmA

Just now, Zarsies said:
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!:sob::wave: ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... :no_entry_sign:ERROR!:no_entry_sign::100:True:100: Daddies are irreplaceable :sparkling_heart:I could never delete you Daddy!:sparkling_heart: Send this to ten other :family:Daddies:family: who give you :sweat_drops:cummies:sweat_drops: Or never get called :cloud:️squishy:cloud:️ again:x::x::grimacing::grimacing::x::x: If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::imp: 3 back: you're squishy:cloud::sweat_drops: 5 back: you're daddy's kitten:kissing_cat::angel::sweat_drops: 10+ back: Daddy:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::two_hearts::two_hearts::sweat_drops::tongue::tongue:

Good night my dude

what the **** you actual ape

Hello ❤️

The Application Team lead would like to schedule and interview with you. Please PM myself within 48 hours of receiving this comment. 

BritBritt#1506