[Complete][AUCTION] MASSIVE SLAVE AUCTION SO MANY

shortchangehero

Outside the Cloud Temple, a massive slave auction is held with a variety of recently captured slaves!

-=-

IjpMZ0y.png

Description: A new to the lands wood elf, feisty and all. Long dark hair, big green eyes.

Starting Bid: 500

Buyout: 2000

-=-

sSDjDXE.png

Description: A small adolescent Halfling boy, whose real short but a good farmer.

Starting Bid: 300

Buyout: 1000

-=-

1DxuRMD.png

Description: Halfling twins, sold together. Two for one deal!

Starting Bid: 500

Buyout: 1500

-=-

((Post the bids below and make sure to say which one you're bidding on.))

ALL SOLD!

Edited by The Combatant

A hooded figure moves towards through the crowd. "1000 for the wood elf lass."

Madeline Applefoot the halfling sighs "Why t'eh fock are so maneh o' me 'alflin' kin ge''in' cap'ured all o' ah sudden!"

1 minute ago, Morganosaurus Rex said:

ttw

[20:23:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [19:23] Morgan Hallowfall: "And arm cutter." he'd say, tilting the sword forwards as a bolt of hurrendous lightning goes to strike Valyntheos in the chest, the peakly charged bolt of lightning having spent more than enough time charging, and also the account of how it just rained so he would be soking wet...

you spend 5 emotes on a lightning bolt

And the guy

[20:25:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [1 Arm] Valyntheos brings his sword back in an attempt to block the handle before running off.

responds to one emote and not the other

Initiate 'oh **** they have magic, let's all emote sheathing and leaving and lol run back to our fort

[20:22:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Aiulen sheathes his sword and runs off.

[20:22:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [19:22] Esteban: "Eh?" He'd reply, "I don't know," He'd step forward, his sword as his side, "Got somethin' t' do, I think," He'd start to walk off.

[20:25:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [1 Arm] Valyntheos brings his sword back in an attempt to block the handle before running off.

Not trying to be a **** or anything to the slavers, I love the idea

But if you're going to bandit rp, at least bandit rp well.

((Give me the MC names of all the bandits who provided poor role-play and I'll ban them from banditing with my group for 3 IRL days as punishment for their poor RP. I'm sorry for your bad experience, PM me in-game and I'll give you compensation for this inconvenience. I'm sorry man, I don't support poor role-play either. But it's hard to manage so many bandits.))

AGiantFlamelynx

SambreroMan

Jason_395

Please give them a slap on the wrists for wasting 15 minutes of my time just to have them run into their fort and shut the gates, then try to pull the

"[20:26:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [19:26] [Shout] [Bodyguard] Hanasun Chet: "YOU LOT OUTSIDE THE GATES, DROP YOUR ARMS OR DIE BY OUR BLADE.""

Trade Completed.