Kingdom of Haense

Declaration of Severance, 1669

DECLARATION OF SEVERANCE

chOZLA6M2dRzoIw7BzKDVyvSXmq3WfrkpdrsKxWEXj_C7Uu4Jb0kQO2CNeR5lIp7Hpjqp6p9ppKEFQvY7Z3p5XXm-kcOj2cUmgdmo-5-0Sh8fV8CVkN7CYgA9pl-v4Xi0hpbIxMG

9th of the Deep Cold 1669

Va Birodeo Herzenav,

It is with great solemnity that the most venerable Sigmar Lothar Barbanov I of Haense has determined it befitting to sever the bond of alliance between the Kingdom of Haense and the Kingdom of Courland. The aforementioned Kingdom of Courland, hereafter referred to as Courland, has made numerous infringements upon the welfare of the relationship between itself and the Kingdom of Haense, which has made such actions of the utmost necessity.

The most paramount infringement of Courland upon the people of Haense is their dearth of loyalty, agnized not by the administrations who reigned in Haense heretofore. Courlanders have long been the tormentors of the Haensic people, lords of chaos who seek only the obliteration of other lands. Other infringements include their faltering efforts on the battlefield, and many other peccant acts known well to the entirety of humanity.

In light of these infringements, as willed by GOD, the hitherto agreed-upon “Anti-Renatus Alliance” shall be abandoned by Haense in its entirety.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Iv Joveo Ehr, 1669

Signed,

His Majesty the King Sigmar Lothar of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Dules, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Grand Duke of Vanderfell, Duke of Akovia, Krajia and Aldersburg, Margrave of Rothswald and Adria, Count of Karikhov, Baranya, Kavat, Karovia, Torun, and Kaunas, Viscount of Alamar, Baron of Vsenk, Valwyk, Rostig, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Lord of Markev, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Edited by Kingdom of Haense

Charles Halcourt would shake his head but would then shrug.

"The war is over, so there is no need for such things. I hope in the future if Haense is in need of aid, Courland will stand by its side like how Haense stood by ours."

Andrik would smile as he saw the news, stating to himself "an alliance with Renatus shall be next".

"I warned them all about the Courlandic rat." shrugs Ser Carlovac Kovachev.

"If the Church can forgive you, I forgive you too." Holy Ser Rakim says from the Seven Skies and gives the nearest dead Barbanov a hug.