=========================================
Type of Treaty: [Ceasefire]
[Nation / Freebuild] [Name: ] Crown Of Renatus-Marna
[Nation / Freebuild] [Name: ] Kingdom of Haense
Date of Signing: 1669
====================================

The Crown of Renatus-Marna and the Kingdom of Haense agree to the basic tenets of Ceasefire for a period of three year. Neither party shall intentionally harm civilian or military personnel possessed by the other.

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Aurelius I of the House of Horen, King of Renatus, Marna, Mardon, Salvus, Seventis, Savoy and Norland, Duke of the Crownlands, Cascadia, Avar, and Frederica, Count of Senntisten, Alamar, Frederica, Thesmer, Thelen, Lorath, and Cantal, Baron of Darkwood, Gravelold, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the heartlanders, etcetera.

"I agree to a ceasefire of three years, I am glad that our people can finally find some sense of peace. I agree to all these terms." 

Signed,

His Majesty the King Sigmar Lothar of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Dules, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Grand Duke of Vanderfell, Duke of Akovia, Krajia and Aldersburg, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Karikhov, Baranya, Kavat, Karovia, Torun, and Kaunas, Viscount of Alamar, Baron of Vsenk, Valwyk, Rostig, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Lord of Markev, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.